Round 1 crowds what will the NRL and AFL get?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: Round 1 crowds what will the NRL and AFL get?

Post by Swans4ever »

pussycat wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm
Everyone has an equal opportunity to view it. It has the greater number of viewers ie. It is watched by more people.

Black is black. There is nothing subjective about it and there no need for proof. Just a bit of common sense will suffice.
No but what is their reason for watching it, is it their club, are they flicking between shows, are they watching it until the thing they really want to watch comes on. Are they the same set of fans that watch every NRL game or are they different people for each game. We dont know. Where are the ratings box's placed is there more in the eastern suburb then the west, the age of the viewer, the ethnicity, the education etc etc. We dont know (because if we did it would ruin the whole basis and lead to manipulation) . It is a blank stat with no qualifying info. Furthermore it is merely a guide not an actual exact number. Lastly not everyone does have an equal chance there could be work reasons, religious, freqency, cant afford to buy a tv. Again dont confuse a stat which is easily manipulated with one s that arent.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

According to you and Sarge and maybe a few other die-hards but not even your cult leaders appose the fact that the NRL puts on it front page that it is Australia's most popular sport.

Regardless of your thoughts or beliefs LOL's it's there're and it will remain there.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

pussycat wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:25 pm
According to you and Sarge and maybe a few other die-hards but not even your cult leaders appose the fact that the NRL put on it front page that it is Australia's most popular sport.

Regardless of your thoughts or beliefs LOL's it's there're and it will remain there.
Its like being on a train with someone claiming to be Nepolean. We not their mentally deranged but correcting them wont change their delusion. Safer just to ignore it and let it go away.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Thats we know their mentally derranged
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Or someone on a forum claiming to be in the military .

Were we impressed .
Lol no
We laughed long & hard
We still do
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:06 pm
Everyone has an equal opportunity to view it. It has the greater number of viewers ie. It is watched by more people.

Black is black. There is nothing subjective about it and there no need for proof. Just a bit of common sense will suffice.
No but what is their reason for watching it, is it their club, are they flicking between shows, are they watching it until the thing they really want to watch comes on. Are they the same set of fans that watch every NRL game or are they different people for each game. We dont know. Where are the ratings box's placed is there more in the eastern suburb then the west, the age of the viewer, the ethnicity, the education etc etc. We dont know (because if we did it would ruin the whole basis and lead to manipulation) . It is a blank stat with no qualifying info. Furthermore it is merely a guide not an actual exact number. Lastly not everyone does have an equal chance there could be work reasons, religious, freqency, cant afford to buy a tv. Again dont confuse a stat which is easily manipulated with one s that arent.
I can see that I'm just wasting my time, so if you have any further thoughts or queries on the subject I suggest you post them 'Care Of The NRL '. :salute:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:26 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:22 pm
Yeah it’s definitely not revenues memberships and crowd attendance that are clear determiners of most popular. In Sydney afl supporters are commonly referred to by many as the Chardonnay set. They’re often folk who find the physicality and violence of league too much for their precious eyes. They’re often well off enough to spend thousands a year on paying for expensive memberships and Merch so they can sip on lattes, boutique beers and Chardonnays at the ground whilst lacking any meaningful understanding of or engament with the sport. Then on Monday they have something to talks about when they go to their office and tell all of how they went to watch the swans.

Rugby league attracts a much broader larger and more multicultural demographic who either attend or if they can’t due to working weeekends or money restrictions religiously watch it every week on the box. The tv viewers tell us that more peepers are tuned in on rugby league each year. Hence the more popular.
Blah blah blah.....as i said above. Your opinion is not fact.
:lol:

In other words. I have no counter punch. You can hit me ... and I can't hit you back

:lol:

I could say your opinion this your opinion that for each and every single post any afl fan posts on here :lol:

Swines, he literally can't fight! ;)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

pussycat wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 pm

I can see that I'm just wasting my time, so if you have any further thoughts or queries on the subject I suggest you post them 'Care Of The NRL '. :salute:
Or conduct an undercover covert raid to find out info.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

pussycat wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 pm

You made the claim not me.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Swans4ever wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:10 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:54 am
I am still waiting for the day NlolRL says anything negative about the AFL.

it is like they never lose and do anything in wrong in anything..
A bit hypocritical there ol Leeroy, when has pusscat, crapper or KE criticized the NRL. They havent made a lot of excuses thou!. Not that I'm agreeing with NloIRL but arent you meant to be a moderator??? Havent seen any balanced arguments from ANY RL poster recently. You even let 3 threads on racism and the NRL continue at the same time. But I am looking at this site less and less because its not a fight club at the moment.
I have seen over the years>
the 3 above constantly bemoan the NRL leadership> that is a huge negative right there>>
at the top of my head maybe not much more..

but there has def been negatives been said and little digs at the game we love>>
obviously a lot more at AFL

point 2> i have stayed away from the racsim thread, as that thread is asking for trouble..
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Or someone on a forum claiming to be in the military .

Were we impressed .
Lol no
We laughed long & hard
We still do
Your the one that brings that up. Laughing at something you keep saying is what insane people do. Never mind I know why you do it now!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:54 am
I am still waiting for the day NlolRL says anything negative about the AFL.

it is like they never lose and do anything in wrong in anything..
A bit hypocritical there ol Leeroy, when has pusscat, crapper or KE criticized the NRL. They havent made a lot of excuses thou!. Not that I'm agreeing with NloIRL but arent you meant to be a moderator??? Havent seen any balanced arguments from ANY RL poster recently. You even let 3 threads on racism and the NRL continue at the same time. But I am looking at this site less and less because its not a fight club at the moment.
the 3 above constantly bemoan the NRL leadership> that is a huge negative right there>>

but there has def been negatives been said and little digs at the game we love>>

point 2> i have stayed away from the racsim thread, as that thread is asking for trouble..
Look I dont have a problem with people expressing a view provided their not overally personal, said it many times I like RL but AFL is my preference. On the 2nd issue there is 2 threads on racism in the AFL and 3 on AFLX. Like FFS talk about tying up the whole board.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Swans4ever wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 am

Look I dont have a problem with people expressing a view provided their not overally personal, said it many times I like RL but AFL is my preference. On the 2nd issue there is 2 threads on racism in the AFL and 3 on AFLX. Like FFS talk about tying up the whole board.
the 3 that I found on AFLX
one is about Expanison the other is about crowds flopping>>
the 3rd was prob missed by most as it was set up in Nov

agree with the racism... will take better look at doubling of threads from now on...
thanks
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhh leeroy? I urge you to consider the fact you are discussing and considering an issue about repetitiven threads raised by the thread creator in a thread about...crowds. Just consider that for a while before you make any rash decisions ok leeroy me boy.

Secondly leeroy, I urge you to consider the sanity of the man whom youre apparently having a rational discussion with ie swans4eva aka swines.

Swines wrote "look I don't have a problem with people expressing their view as long as they're not overly personal". This the same man who was keen to get in the ring for some biffo with moi a few years ago after losing a debate with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would've wiped the floor with him by the way :lol:

Just think before you act ok leeroy. And please, any time you like, feel free to seek advice from me and other rational long term members :)

Yours sincerely,
King

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:17 pm
Ahhh leeroy? I urge you to consider the fact you are discussing and considering an issue about repetitiven threads raised by the thread creator in a thread about...crowds. Just consider that for a while before you make any rash decisions ok leeroy me boy.

Secondly leeroy, I urge you to consider the sanity of the man whom youre apparently having a rational discussion with ie swans4eva aka swines.

Swines wrote "look I don't have a problem with people expressing their view as long as they're not overly personal". This the same man who was keen to get in the ring for some biffo with moi a few years ago after losing a debate with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would've wiped the floor with him by the way :lol:

Just think before you act ok leeroy. And please, any time you like, feel free to seek advice from me and other rational long term members :)

Yours sincerely,
King
You really like to rewrite history, it was RD that was telling everyone what a hero he was and i said any time he wanted to jump into a ring I would obliged. You were the one that challenged moi but ran away when I accepted. And no the only thing you would be wiping is yourself up afterwards.