Sydney Swans in the Mardi Gras

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Sydney Swans in the Mardi Gras

Post by Beaussie »

Way to go Swans. Leading the way again when it comes to embracing diversity in our community. Biggest supported club in Sydney for a reason. :thumbleft:

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Sydney Swans in the Mardi Gras

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 pm
Way to go Swans. Leading the way again when it comes to embracing diversity in our community. Biggest supported club in Sydney for a reason. :thumbleft:

Ahhhh......the 'ol beatup loloololololololololl. You're nothing if not a tryer pal!!!!! The NRL has had a float in mardi gras since 2016.

And of course the Swans tweet is another example of the misleading propaganda that spews so easily from the rotten mouths of AFL folk. They claim to be the first professional sporting 'team' to take part. Of course no mention of an actual whole 'code' who have done so since 2016.

Remember when they made the claim the 2013 Indigenous team to Ireland was the first such team of any code to tour???? They only got beaten by 40 years on that piece of propaganda - an Aboriginal RL team toured NZ in 1973 lolololololololololol.

Will the AFL ever tell the truth????? Seems not!!!

https://mashable.com/2016/03/05/nrl-mar ... HgZXLhgPq3
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol beat me to it Terry
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

I think it's appropriate to give poor 'ol beatup some advice. God knows he needs it!!! And God knows I'm the man to give it!!!! Praise the Lord lolololololololololololol.

Ok here it is: Beatup - whenever you read or hear anything from the AFL, or any affiliate of the AFL, do not.........I repeat DO NOT, nod your head and pat your partner on the back and think all is good in the world in passive acceptance. Reality check: the AFL regularly tells lies, obfuscates and miss represents facts and reality.

Beatup: you need to research what is reported my friend. You will find AFL propaganda does not match reality. You will save yourself further embarrassment if you follow my simple rules.

# Read or hear story.
# Do not. Repeat.....DO NOT automatically repeat said story like a pathetic little lamb at the back of the flock.
# Research said item. Research and research more. And then research some more.
# Find the truth. Usually it's not that hard.
# Post same. Yep. Actually find the truth you poor bugger.

Hope that helps pal. I suspect it won't. It's easier to be a follower than a leader!!!

All the best to you and Mr's Beatup.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:37 pm
I think it's appropriate to give poor 'ol beatup some advice. God knows he needs it!!! And God knows I'm the man to give it!!!! Praise the Lord lolololololololololololol.

Ok here it is: Beatup - whenever you read or hear anything from the AFL, or any affiliate of the AFL, do not.........I repeat DO NOT, nod your head and pat your partner on the back and think all is good in the world in passive acceptance. Reality check: the AFL regularly tells lies, obfuscates and miss represents facts and reality.

Beatup: you need to research what is reported my friend. You will find AFL propaganda does not match reality. You will save yourself further embarrassment if you follow my simple rules.

# Read or hear story.
# Do not. Repeat.....DO NOT automatically repeat said story like a pathetic little lamb at the back of the flock.
# Research said item. Research and research more. And then research some more.
# Find the truth. Usually it's not that hard.
# Post same. Yep. Actually find the truth you poor bugger.

Hope that helps pal. I suspect it won't. It's easier to be a follower than a leader!!!

All the best to you and Mr's Beatup.
so he should ignore the AFL media like you guys ignore News limited?
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

AFL is very popular with homosexual men in Sydney due to the flamboyant nature of the game. So to me it seems like no surprise at all.
Is good to see the Swans are catering for their main Sydney demographic.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:21 pm
AFL is very popular with homosexual men in Sydney due to the flamboyant nature of the game. So to me it seems like no surprise at all.
Is good to see the Swans are catering for their main Sydney demographic.
homophobe alert
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:13 pm
Beaussie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Ahhhh......the 'ol beatup loloololololololololl. You're nothing if not a tryer pal!!!!! The NRL has had a float in mardi gras since 2016.

And of course the Swans tweet is another example of the misleading propaganda that spews so easily from the rotten mouths of AFL folk. They claim to be the first professional sporting 'team' to take part. Of course no mention of an actual whole 'code' who have done so since 2016.

Remember when they made the claim the 2013 Indigenous team to Ireland was the first such team of any code to tour???? They only got beaten by 40 years on that piece of propaganda - an Aboriginal RL team toured NZ in 1973 lolololololololololol.

Will the AFL ever tell the truth????? Seems not!!!

https://mashable.com/2016/03/05/nrl-mar ... HgZXLhgPq3
Also Terry the NRL has Ian Roberts lead the float .
A gay ex RL player who came out as aGay male first in Pro Sport .

Lol now fumbles are trying the look at us look at us ploy .
We aren't homophobic
We have a token float ...we have token gay rounds

Yet not one gay male afl player has ever come out .
Now why would that be .

Add this to Beas ever expanding list of FAIL THREADS .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Poor old beatup is having a lot of failures lately lolololololololol. And talking of failures: what has happened to Freddy and Wookie lately????? Have they bailed ship? Has the constant demolishing of their post's sent them loco?? Come back fellas, it's all in fun lolololololololololol.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well done to the swans I say. But I have to say that the swans are indeed not "leading the way" as our illustrious leader beaussie puts it! :lol:

As for Fred and Wookie. Well last night I noticed I had two unread pms from late last year. One was leeroy giving me an official warning for I don't have a clue what and the other was from our Fred aka phelpsy aka stalker. ''Twas a nice lil msg and basically he was saying farewell. So I think he's hung up the talking footy boots.

As for Wookie, well about 80 days ago I ordered him to take a rest...for 80 days. His moderating had become fairly poor and he seemed quite stressed so I just ordered him out of here and to take a rest for awhile. He did exactly as I asked which was just as well. So I'm thinking he may return soon. But if he doesn't within the next 12 days as a talking footy inaugural member and supervisor of moderators/admin I will declare his admin position vacabt and call for expressions of interest.

Cheers,
King

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Well done to the swans I say. But I have to say that the swans are indeed not "leading the way" as our illustrious leader beaussie puts it! :lol:

As for Fred and Wookie. Well last night I noticed I had two unread pms from late last year. One was leeroy giving me an official warning for I don't have a clue what and the other was from our Fred aka phelpsy aka stalker. ''Twas a nice lil msg and basically he was saying farewell. So I think he's hung up the talking footy boots.

As for Wookie, well about 80 days ago I ordered him to take a rest...for 80 days. His moderating had become fairly poor and he seemed quite stressed so I just ordered him out of here and to take a rest for awhile. He did exactly as I asked which was just as well. So I'm thinking he may return soon. But if he doesn't within the next 12 days as a talking footy inaugural member and supervisor of moderators/admin I will declare his admin position vacabt and call for expressions of interest.

Cheers,
King
Poor 'ol Fred eh........I'd say that he realised if you can't run with the big dogs you gotta stay on the porch. It was like he was shooting a pea gun against M16's the poor bugger. Oh well......at least he'll have plenty of time to tour SE Qld counting fumbleball goal posts to fill in his time lolololololololololo.

As for the Wookie: that poor bugger is like a tightly pulled rubber band - he's ready to snap at any second lololololololol. Lets hope the rest does him the world of good.

Sadly it looks like this site is going down the gurgler. The RL posters have completely demolised the fumblers day after day and they have retired to the jungle the poor devils. They really need to pump up the fumbling folk here - they're just like their game.......soft!!!!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

K.E was regards to Freddie> he had abit of a cry in being called Philip>

which I thought was a bit soft and to get over it>> we did state no details would be stated so I made it clear..
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Terry wrote: ↑Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:46 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Cheers,
King
Poor 'ol Fred eh........I'd say that he realised if you can't run with the big dogs you gotta stay on the porch. It was like he was shooting a pea gun against M16's the poor bugger. Oh well......at least he'll have plenty of time to tour SE Qld counting fumbleball goal posts to fill in his time lolololololololololo.

As for the Wookie: that poor bugger is like a tightly pulled rubber band - he's ready to snap at any second lololololololol. Lets hope the rest does him the world of good.

Sadly it looks like this site is going down the gurgler. The RL posters have completely demolised the fumblers day after day and they have retired to the jungle the poor devils. They really need to pump up the fumbling folk here - they're just like their game.......soft!!!!
This site is def on its last legs>

its a great setup>> just cannot get the punters to into talk

there either dumb or one eyed. :lol: