Afl great Ben Cousins scores job with the afl while...behind bars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Afl great Ben Cousins scores job with the afl while...behind bars

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Thanks for the awesome list of rugby league crims from way back in the 60s and 70s! :lol: gave me a good chuckle, funny stuff from a time when rugby league was basically completely amateur. And barely any of em were as dangerous and corrupt as this bomber Thompson appears to be. None of em as screwed up as benny cousins. And as aflcrap1 said the post of rugby league crims from a bygone era has jack diddly to do with the thread at hand so yeah funny all round! :(/

Swines! =D you're in great form, botching the shit outta ur posts better than ever my man! Better than ever :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Thanks for the awesome list of rugby league crims from way back in the 60s and 70s! :lol: gave me a good chuckle, funny stuff from a time when rugby league was basically completely amateur. And barely any of em were as dangerous and corrupt as this bomber Thompson appears to be. None of em as screwed up as benny cousins. And as aflcrap1 said the post of rugby league crims from a bygone era has jack diddly to do with the thread at hand so yeah funny all round! :(/

Swines! =D you're in great form, botching the shit outta ur posts better than ever my man! Better than ever :lol:
Whos in denial now!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Who's in denial .
Lol
Why can't you answer the question I've put to you twice .
Here it is again

Let's try living in the present .
An article from 09 .
& you are just too fucking dumb to work out what This thread is about .

Care to show where any of those rL players listed above have a list of misdemeanours as long as Cousins
Care to show where any were given as many chances as him .
Care to show where the nrl gave them a job while in prison .

Now be a good boy & try to answer without ranting about shit that has nothing to do with the topic .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 pm
Who's in denial .
Lol
Why can't you answer the question I've put to you twice .
Here it is again

Let's try living in the present .
An article from 09 .
& you are just too fucking dumb to work out what This thread is about .

Care to show where any of those rL players listed above have a list of misdemeanours as long as Cousins
what chances?? He was banned for a year despite not testing positive. The conditions of his return to the game were target testing 3 times per week plus hair testing. So what chances?

Now be a good boy & try to answer without ranting about shit that has nothing to do with the topic .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Go read the list put up by KE

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Again my point is those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Most of his offences were summary offences yet there have been some NRL players (AFL as well) who have committed for worse trialable in front of a jury. Your a hypocrite but what else is new.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swines, you sir have dribbled more shit on this site than some of the biggest shit dribblers known to dribble shit. =P~

Nlol, you sir are not far behind swines aka King of the shit dribblers. =P~

Now you two... Dribblers of shit =P~ ....hurry up and get a bloody shit dribble room already!

I mean, ok let's be serious and state exactly what is going on in here. Nlol and swines are trying to suggest a character like bennie cousins and the amount of misdemeanours he's had without serious punitive action from the afl is nothing compared to or not dissimilar to what happens in the NRL all the time. Yet, neither of the shit dribblers can make a clear example to support their claims. :lol:

It's just pathetic. Common you two, I deserve some half decent competition in here to enjoy my fight club winning experience. pickup yer game ya shit dribblin clowns :wink:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 pm

=D Jolly good aflcrap1, jolly good work indeed =D :lol:

However I must also state that your bold statements are somewhat flawed. As you are well aware, our afl fans are shit dribblin simpletons and, well, it's unfortunate, but we as beings with brains must help our afl fans in their efforts. We must give them some sort of a fighting chance.

So I'd Like to make a drastic change to the first two points aflcrap1 made and ask our resident shit dribblers, nlol and swines, the following

Care to show where any of those rL players listed above have a list of misdemeanours half as long as Cousins
Care to show where any were given half as many chances as him .

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Crickets chirping

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:24 pm
Lol
Go read the list put up by KE
Hes had issues with addiction and the law, much of which was well after his AFL career. So how are they chances given by the AFL?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Swines, you sir have dribbled more shit on this site than some of the biggest shit dribblers known to dribble shit. =P~

Nlol, you sir are not far behind swines aka King of the shit dribblers. =P~

Now you two... Dribblers of shit =P~ ....hurry up and get a bloody shit dribble room already!

I mean, ok let's be serious and state exactly what is going on in here. Nlol and swines are trying to suggest a character like bennie cousins and the amount of misdemeanours he's had without serious punitive action from the afl is nothing compared to or not dissimilar to what happens in the NRL all the time. Yet, neither of the shit dribblers can make a clear example to support their claims. :lol:

It's just pathetic. Common you two, I deserve some half decent competition in here to enjoy my fight club winning experience. pickup yer game ya shit dribblin clowns :wink:

1st there is no such thing as a misdemeanor in Australia (youve been watching too many American law shows yah keyboard lawyer).We have in this county Summary offences (Strict and absolute liability) and Indictable (both trialable summarily and before a Judge and jury).
2nd i made no comment about the AFL's administrative actions, given its the West Coast Eagles who are employing him didnt see
Lastly i merely pointed out for all his offending it pales into insignififance to offences lile rape, trafficking, manslaughter GBH/ABH(intentionally or recklessly causing serious injury). There are plenty of other x-footballers of BOTH codes that have been charged, found guilty and sentenced for these crimes. To point at a code and stand on some imaginary high moral ground is absurd. But what else is new KE.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Jesus swines, stop dribbling legal shit over a footy forum! It's pointless info intended at making urself appear smart and knowledgeable. Instead you just look like a shit dribbler so stop it! :lol:

Now I shouldn't have to bloody state this again, it's made well clear for those who can read and comprehend the thread. Bennie cousins has been poorly managed by the afl and west Coke Eagles. Very poorly managed. They gave him chance after chance and let him off, they made him believe he could get away with anything because...well he basically was allowed to. And now they roll up to his jail cell and offer him a job. I really hope it helps, but it's prob the jail term that has given him the msg he needed. We will see

The NRL have acted much more firmly in regards to players who act inappropriately. The most comparable to bennie cousins I can think of would be Todd carney who was given a couple of chances then banned for good for playing a 'I can piss in my mouth' game at the pub urinal :lol: the poor bastard copped it big time and I think it's really helped him gain some control of his life. =D

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:24 pm
Jesus swines, stop dribbling legal shit over a footy forum! It's pointless info intended at making urself appear smart and knowledgeable. Instead you just look like a shit dribbler so stop it! :lol:

Now I shouldn't have to bloody state this again, it's made well clear for those who can read and comprehend the thread. Bennie cousins has been poorly managed by the afl and west Coke Eagles. Very poorly managed. They gave him chance after chance and let him off, they made him believe he could get away with anything because...well he basically was allowed to. And now they roll up to his jail cell and offer him a job. I really hope it helps, but it's prob the jail term that has given him the msg he needed. We will see

The NRL have acted much more firmly in regards to players who act inappropriately. The most comparable to bennie cousins I can think of would be Todd carney who was given a couple of chances then banned for good for playing a 'I can piss in my mouth' game at the pub urinal :lol: the poor bastard copped it big time and I think it's really helped him gain some control of his life. =D
Your confusing crime with punishment. Plenty of players have committed criminal acts in both codes and been given more opportunities. Picking Ben Cousins out in amongst many is cherry picking. So i take the above means you stand corrected in your limited knowledge of the australian legal system. Might help to know what your talking about if your going to attack an organisation about how they handle an employee legally.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:24 pm

You've made this claim multiple times yet the only answer you can given is sub standard.....What bloody chances?????????
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/

Nlol? What on earth is going on in your brain???

You scream "what bloody chances???"

Errmmm :hmm: we must seriously question ur attention and reading skills now.

Ummm bro? I'll give you one reading cue at a time to make it easier for you to answer your own question about "what bloody chances" bennie cousins has been given.

Pssssst, 8-[ read thread title

:lol: I mean the level of comprehension is well below year three English in here at the mo. Well below!

What bloody chances indeed!!! :(/

xman wrote: