Afl great Ben Cousins scores job with the afl while...behind bars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Afl great Ben Cousins scores job with the afl while...behind bars

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 pm
:(/

Nlol? What on earth is going on in your brain???

You scream "what bloody chances???"

Errmmm :hmm: we must seriously question ur attention and reading skills now.

Ummm bro? I'll give you one reading cue at a time to make it easier for you to answer your own question about "what bloody chances" bennie cousins has been given.

Pssssst, 8-[ read thread title

:lol: I mean the level of comprehension is well below year three English in here at the mo. Well below!

What bloody chances indeed!!! :(/
ok, there's one. Wow, how unreasonable...... :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Unreasonable? Errrrmmmm we now know you didn't read the thread title but did you read benny's resume in the opening post?

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:38 pm
Unreasonable? Errrrmmmm we now know you didn't read the thread title but did you read benny's resume in the opening post?

:lol:
we are talking about all these 'chances' not the OP KE, get with the program :blahblah:

Again, most of his rap sheet isnt about the AFL, it's about his run in with the law.

Lift ya game KE ya dribbling dribbler :drunk: :drunk:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Lift yer game? Dribbler? They're strikingly similar to my sign off words nlol! :lol: I know, it's hard not to copy me but please, for the sake of diversity, do make up ur own punchlines :lol:

Ok so after pretty much well gazillions of Run ins with the law, west Coke Eagles offer Benny a job while he's...behind bars.

After Benny shaved his head and waxed his entire body before a hair sample drug test the afl accepted his passing of said drug test.

As for his other chances, Jesus, ur like a dumb puppy who isn't toilet trained. Seriously, do I have to rub ur nose into Benny cousins shit and the subsequent chances he got from the afl before you realise nlol? :lol:

Opening post - incidents in feb 2006, December 2006, April 2007, and even October 2007 should have been addressed, but Benny barely got the wet lettuce treatment.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:11 pm
Lift yer game? Dribbler? They're strikingly similar to my sign off words nlol! :lol: I know, it's hard not to copy me but please, for the sake of diversity, do make up ur own punchlines :lol:
I'm mocking you ya dunce :lol:
Ok so after pretty much well gazillions of Run ins with the law, west Coke Eagles offer Benny a job while he's...behind bars.
there's one chance, and quite a reasonable one at that given his latest claims he wants to chancge his life for the better
After Benny shaved his head and waxed his entire body before a hair sample drug test the afl accepted his passing of said drug test.
there's another chance, except it ended up meaning he was target tested to the bejesus, so not really a chance
As for his other chances, Jesus, ur like a dumb puppy who isn't toilet trained. Seriously, do I have to rub ur nose into Benny cousins shit and the subsequent chances he got from the afl before you realise nlol? :lol:

Opening post - incidents in feb 2006, December 2006, April 2007, and even October 2007 should have been addressed, but Benny barely got the wet lettuce treatment.
these were mostly run ins with the law. However, the Eagles suspended Cousins indefinitely for failing to attend training, which I would hardly call a lettuce leaf punishment. At the end of that season he received a 1 year ban from the AFL, another significant penalty

Your thread is a dud KE, face it :lol:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:11 pm
I'm mocking you ya dunce :lol:
there's one chance, and quite a reasonable one given his latest claims he wants to change his life for the better
there's another chance, except it ended up meaning he was target tested to the bejesus, so not really a chance

these were mostly run ins with the law. However, the Eagles suspended Cousins indefinitely for failing to attend training, which I would hardly call a lettuce leaf punishment. At the end of that season he received a 1 year ban from the AFL, another significant penalty, and lost his job at the eagles, another harsh penalty

Your thread is a dud KE, face it :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Great mocking skills nlol :lol:

So bennie cousins has received numerous chances and I see ur still fobbing off run ins with the law as not relevant. Ummm tell it seems you believe the afl should not respond when one of their players has run in after run in with the law? :lol:

And the Eagles suspending Benny indefinitely for "failing to attend training" tells us everything and further supports my argument. What sort of pissweak org who knows one of their best players is loosing it on drugs alcohol and hanging with dangerous tools, what sort of org takes the pissweak option and says it's because he missed training that he gets suspended indefinitely?

That is so lame, that is so afl. Ben would've been better off if he worked for an org with a skerrick of conviction and properly called him on his drug use rather than the old sweep sweep under the carpet, nothing to see here BS

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:16 am
Great mocking skills nlol :lol:

So bennie cousins has received numerous chances and I see ur still fobbing off run ins with the law as not relevant. Ummm tell it seems you believe the afl should not respond when one of their players has run in after run in with the law? :lol:

And the Eagles suspending Benny indefinitely for "failing to attend training" tells us everything and further supports my argument. What sort of pissweak org who knows one of their best players is loosing it on drugs alcohol and hanging with dangerous tools, what sort of org takes the pissweak option and says it's because he missed training that he gets suspended indefinitely?

That is so lame, that is so afl. Ben would've been better off if he worked for an org with a skerrick of conviction and properly called him on his drug use rather than the old sweep sweep under the carpet, nothing to see here BS
:| Cousins got the arse from WC because of erratic behaviour which was the result of his drug problem. He was forced to spend a year off and couldnt return until he could show he was clean and stay clean. If you think those are chances you're a complete tool. Oh wait, this is KE we are talking about :lol: