The New Year is upon us and awards must be dished out

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: The New Year is upon us and awards must be dished out

Post by King-Eliagh »

And thread fail of the year goes to... drum roll please!

THE WOOKIE - With "Return of the Fudge"

Errrybody give the Wookie a clap for developing a thread which failed miserably and made us laugh and laugh :lol:

=D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And the 2017 whinger of the year award goes to.... leagueiscrap =D :lol:

poor lic, he whinged and whinged to mods and admin but it only made things worse for him.

And the worst award, The 2017 racist code of the year goes to: the afl :/; [-X

With countless occurrences of racism in 2017, The afl has now won this award for more than five years running, it's an absolute disgrace. [-( year upon year this code fails to reduce racism amongst it's fans and employees. The players have improved since the 80s but research tells us there's a significant % of players that continue to be completely ignorant to the issues of race and racism. So again, the afl fails. [-X

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:41 am
And the 2017 whinger of the year award goes to.... leagueiscrap =D :lol:

poor lic, he whinged and whinged to mods and admin but it only made things worse for him.

And the worst award, The 2017 racist code of the year goes to: the afl :/; [-X

With countless occurrences of racism in 2017, The afl has now won this award for more than five years running, it's an absolute disgrace. [-( year upon year this code fails to reduce racism amongst it's fans and employees. The players have improved since the 80s but research tells us there's a significant % of players that continue to be completely ignorant to the issues of race and racism. So again, the afl fails. [-X
This years racism award is sponsored by the Banana growers association .
Thanks to afl fans for keeping our business thriving .
Attachments
IMG_3349.JPG
IMG_3349.JPG (13.68 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Laniger
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Crows
Been liked: 0

Post by Laniger »

KingEliagh? What a pompous old bugger!
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Funniest random posts should go to King.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Laniger wrote: ↑Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:22 pm
KingEliagh? What a pompous old bugger!
:lol:

Why Thank you dear laniger :thumbleft: I must admit tho, it's difficult to be anything but pompous around the ilk of character our afl fans posess.

They struggle in their efforts to determine reality. And I help them in their struggle, free of charge, year in year out. Why, I even dish them out awards! :salute: :cheers: :salute:

=P~

:lol:

xman wrote:
Laniger
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Crows
Been liked: 0

Post by Laniger »

Gawd....my comment has made him worse.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Laniger wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:42 pm
Gawd....my comment has made him worse.
:blahblah:

Gentlemen, I give you 'Laniger' our very strong contender for 2018 whinger of the year!! :lol: :\: :lol:

I mean, he blows in here, contributes jack diddly to the actual thread and has a big whingey poo poo about the esteem in which I hold myself round these parts :lol:

Laniger, I haven't checked yet, but ur an afl fan thru and thru ain't ya? :lol:

Welcome Laniger aka 'whingey poo poo' I'm glad uve made a name for yer self so quickly! =D

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Alrighty then, a week has passed and all awards nominations have been received and considered by the talking footy annual awards committee (the TFAAC). As Chair of the TFAAC I've been announcing the various award winners this past week and now, as we are about to enter the second week of 2018, I have the privilege in announcing the most coveted Award.

Ahem, :-$ dearest members, dearest guests, ladies, gentlemen...and afl fans, without further ado I'd like to announce the winner of the 2017 Thread of the Year!! :D:

:-$
Drum roll please....

And the Winner of 2017 TFC Thread of the Year goooooeeesss to....

Aflcrap1 with the Thread "Most racist sport in Aust". Errrryybody join me in applauding the winner of such a wonderful award =D =D =D

On a serious note, The thread, whilst not the funniest or indeed most popular was extremely insightful and important for the greater good. It began with a poll asking members to indicate which sport was the most racist in Australia. The afl was unanimously voted in as the most racist sport in the nation. No surprises there. The thread went on to highlight what is so wrong about the AFL & how their employees and fans just continually stick their heads in the sand to ignore the problem. It highlighted countless occurrences of disgusting racism in the afl in 2017 alone.

It's a serious thread and a deserved winner of the TFC 2017 Thread of the Year =D =D =D

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:21 pm
Alrighty then, a week has passed and all awards nominations have been received and considered by the talking footy annual awards committee (the TFAAC). As Chair of the TFAAC I've been announcing the various award winners this past week and now, as we are about to enter the second week of 2018, I have the privilege in announcing the most coveted Award.

Ahem, :-$ dearest members, dearest guests, ladies, gentlemen...and afl fans, without further ado I'd like to announce the winner of the 2017 Thread of the Year!! :D:

:-$
Drum roll please....

And the Winner of 2017 TFC Thread of the Year goooooeeesss to....

Aflcrap1 with the Thread "Most racist sport in Aust". Errrryybody join me in applauding the winner of such a wonderful award =D =D =D

On a serious note, The thread, whilst not the funniest or indeed most popular was extremely insightful and important for the greater good. It began with a poll asking members to indicate which sport was the most racist in Australia. The afl was unanimously voted in as the most racist sport in the nation. No surprises there. The thread went on to highlight what is so wrong about the AFL & how their employees and fans just continually stick their heads in the sand to ignore the problem. It highlighted countless occurrences of disgusting racism in the afl in 2017 alone.

It's a serious thread and a deserved winner of the TFC 2017 Thread of the Year =D =D =D
Well I generally agree KE that the "Most rasicst sport in Aust" thread tops the pops. But geez it must have been a close run thing with the, "The AFL leaders in treating women" thread. Fumblehouse has now got this down to a fine art.

At AFL HQ it's a free for all romp for senior exec's with any junior female staffer they can get their...... lets say grubby apendages on. Ugly, ugly ugly.

Silly Gilly then sacks the said exec's with a wink and a nudge .........and voila ......a few months later they return to the fray.

This mob's moral compass has gone off the dial. Sadly the bubble dwellers all nod in unison and furiously applaud the dear leader. Oh what a joy to be born outside the bubble states and be able to be a free thinker. Praise the lord!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Gotta agree
Very close contest .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes ur spot on Terry, In the year of Harvey Weinstein and don Burke the TFAAC gave very close consideration to givin the 'afl leaders in treating women...' like 3rd class animals thread the nod for thread of the year. The TFAAC would like to give that thread high recommendation for illuminating the issues the afl has in treating women with respect and punishing those who don't seem to be able to do as such.

It was really difficult, but we decided the racism thread should get the nod for 2017, particularly given the manner by which the legend Adam Goodes was treated in 2016 and all but taboo amongst many who associate with the in 2017 [-X

xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Thank Goodness LIC is gone>>

His B.S was beyond ******