Aussie rules a very British game!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Aussie rules a very British game!

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

SportCapital wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 pm
AFL, number One former British game in Australia by a mile!
I'll add it to the list.

I feel a new signature coming on of the list will fit.
How can AFL be British if nobody in Britain gives two shits about it or plays it??

Is a rippoff of Gaelic Football, another little single nation game just like AFL. :lol: :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 am
I'll add it to the list.

How can AFL be British if nobody in Britain gives two shits about it or plays it??

Is a rippoff of Gaelic Football, another little single nation game just like AFL. :lol: :lol:
Here's the thing. I don't give two shits where you think it's origins lie. You could say it started with a couple Eskimos kicking a frozen fish around, what difference does it make? Sweet fuck all!
It's Aussie rules, it rules Australia and it's here to stay.
You NRlilLeaguers are like an illegitimate child. Just not quite loved as much.
AFL. #1 in all the major indices a league is measured!
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

FFS Stop repeatedly spamming threads with this nonesense about no 1
There's a thread already about this for you to post your fantasies in .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: and as I've said before, the Aussie rules fans don't seem to understand the very title "Australian rules" is a mammoth handicap to the afls international aspirations :lol:

Just take a lil moment, close ur eyes, and imagine ur a Chinese man living in Beijing and on some fifth rate radio station you hear a message that there's this promotion of a game called ... "Australian rules" and they'd like people to join a club and play... :hmm: . :lol:

It'd be like some Chinese dude rocking up to Aussie beaches here and saying "come on, come play Chinese rules, we really want the sport to expand". :hmm:

:(/ x

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:27 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:37 pm
:lol: and as I've said before, the Aussie rules fans don't seem to understand the very title "Australian rules" is a mammoth handicap to the afls international aspirations
As youve been told on many occasions, the vast majority of aussie rules fans couldnt give a shit about anything outside their club competition, and even then, only if it pertains to their particular club. Its what killed Origin, its what almost killed international rules. Club first, who gives a rats about the rest.

Everything else is a secondary, or peripheral consideration.

That's a good excuse Wookie. Deny, deny, deny, but keep your fingers crossed It might happen one day.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:27 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:37 pm
:lol: and as I've said before, the Aussie rules fans don't seem to understand the very title "Australian rules" is a mammoth handicap to the afls international aspirations
As youve been told on many occasions, the vast majority of aussie rules fans couldnt give a shit about anything outside their club competition, and even then, only if it pertains to their particular club. Its what killed Origin, its what almost killed international rules. Club first, who gives a rats about the rest.

Everything else is a secondary, or peripheral consideration.
:lol: yeah nice try wookie. :lol: there's been heaps, probably the majority of afl fans on this very website, yes, the one ur an admin of :lol: , that have lauded the afls promos and pissweak attempts to break the Nz, Indian, and best of all, the Chinese market :(/ wasn't it said - "if we can just get one percent of the Chinese population..." ? :(/ :rofl: :(/

Your memory appears weak wookie my child. Just because you don't care doesn't mean the majority don't care about the afls futile and pissweak promotions o/s wookie :lol: the afl want it bad too, that's the funniest part :rofl: :(/ :rofl:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The four still here seem to live in the same bubble as the ones who have gone .

🀣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: wookie, even you'd know from your short time here that there's been many more than four afl fans who've lauded the afls pissweak o/s promotions. And it's been the majority of all afl fans over the sites entire history that have been gung ho about the afls feeble, futile pisspoor promos o/s :(/

Stop making excuses wookie, or ... I'll command you take another break :lol:

xman wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

SportCapital wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:52 pm
I'll add it to the list.

Here's the thing. I don't give two shits where you think it's origins lie. You could say it started with a couple Eskimos kicking a frozen fish around, what difference does it make? Sweet fuck all!
Well to be honest eskimos would drop the fish less & fall over less than a game of AFL. So that is an unfair comparison to eskimos.

AFL, an irrelevant sport that thinks it is relevant. Hence all the failed overseas exhibition games in places like NZ & China. :(/

Gives everyone else a great laugh though. :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Well to be honest eskimos would drop the fish less & fall over less than a game of AFL. So that is an unfair comparison to eskimos.

AFL, an irrelevant sport that thinks it is relevant. Hence all the failed overseas exhibition games in places like NZ & China. :(/

I just checked, I wasn't comparing at all. Just giving an example. Semantics really. But anyway.... Get it right.
Now,
Due to the AFL leading all (and I mean every single fucking one) the major indices a competition is measured in this country. Some by double, others by triple.
Is your laugh one of those nervous, not sure if it's appropriate to laugh anymore kind of laugh?
Because that's exactly how we picture it.
And to be frank, I don't even see how you could have a slight chuckle about the state of your NRlilL compared to the might of the AFL.
If I was in your position I'd be running a warm bath and dismantling my Mach3.
And head the same way your NRlilLeague is going.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol now they're talking India again .

Hysterical stuff .

🀣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

SportCapital wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 pm

I just checked, I wasn't comparing at all. Just giving an example. Semantics really. But anyway.... Get it right.
Now,
Due to the AFL leading all (and I mean every single fucking one) the major indices a competition is measured in this country. Some by double, others by triple.
Is your laugh one of those nervous, not sure if it's appropriate to laugh anymore kind of laugh?
And to be frank, I don't even see how you could have a slight chuckle about the state of your NRlilL compared to the might of the AFL.
This thread is actually about something else sportcrapital. But while you're on about indices: just how does the Australian Fumbling League lead in TV ratings????? They get flogged in average and aggregate year on year. This year RL won by about 20Mill with 22 less games. Yep. That's 20Mill. And Yep. 22 LESS games.

If you add crowd numbers & TV ratings together for both codes RL wins by about 17Mill. So by the most important index of all - eyeballs on the game - RL wins in a walkover, knockout, wam, bam, kapow!!! Lololololololol.

Warning: delusional, spittle ridden, ranting, delusional fumblers incoming lolololololololololololol.

God help 'em it's hard living in the bubble lololololololololololololol.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Terry wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Now,
This thread is actually about something else sportcrapital. But while you're on about indices: just how does the Australian Fumbling League lead in TV ratings????? They get flogged in average and aggregate year on year. This year RL won by about 20Mill with 22 less games. Yep. That's 20Mill. And Yep. 22 LESS games.

If you add crowd numbers & TV ratings together for both codes RL wins by about 17Mill. So by the most important index of all - eyeballs on the game - RL wins in a walkover, knockout, wam, bam, kapow!!! Lololololololol.

Warning: delusional, spittle ridden, ranting, delusional fumblers incoming lolololololololololololol.

:lol:

But, quite astoundingly, in terms of racist eyeballs on the game, the afl appears to be streaks ahead of the NRL, and the other footy codes. I suppose when measuring this index it'd be important to assess the proportions of white Anglo descent players and crowd members vis a vis players and crowd members of other ethnic backgrounds. Unsurprisingly, the afl would come out last in terms of ethnic diversity... hence the high prevalence of racists that, well, hark back to the mindsets of the British 'fresh off the boaters' who invented the game of 'Aussie rules' . 8-[

xman wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Now,
Well it was a good example at how poorly skilled a game AFL is.

Miss a goal, get a point. :drunk:

Drop the ball, play on. :roll:

Put your foot on the boundary line, play on. :puke:

But wait, if you actually catch a high kick. Suddenly you get a shot at goal as if it is a miracle someone caught the ball without dropping it lol...
:(/

As for the state of rugby league. Unlike AFL we are a lot more than 1 sport in 1 country.

Professional clubs in France, New Zealand, England, Canada & Australia. With plans to expand professionally in the USA. What has AFL got outside on one small populated nation? Nothing LOL :cheers:

When has AFL gotten a crowd as big as State of Origin in Melbourne with their games in Sydney or Brisbane? NEVER :cool:

Hold on AFL is meant to be the number one code but their footy show is shown after midnight in NSW & Qld due to such poor tv ratings. :lol:

AFL is somehow number one but 99% of the games get shown on 7mate in NSW & Qld. Giants games have rated as low as 16,000 in NSW lol...

Now capital why is the so called number one code getting outrated by the teletubbies???? :cheers:

Delusions of the AFL fan are just hilarious.
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

King-Eliagh wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 pm
Terry wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Now,

But, quite astoundingly, in terms of racist eyeballs on the game, the afl appears to be streaks ahead of the NRL, and the other footy codes. I suppose when measuring this index it'd be important to assess the proportions of white Anglo descent players and crowd members vis a vis players and crowd members of other ethnic backgrounds. Unsurprisingly, the afl would come out last in terms of ethnic diversity... hence the high prevalence of racists that, well, hark back to the mindsets of the British 'fresh off the boaters' who invented the game of 'Aussie rules' . 8-[

AFL all whites. :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League