WOMENS AFL & NRL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Womens R.L to rival AFL

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Uncontested catch .
Oh dear . The fumblers are off with the fairies again .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:39 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:33 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:27 am
Rumours. Nothing more until something comes out from NRL HQ thats definitive.

Kind of funny how these rumblings start the day after the AFL announced 700 new female clubs across the country in the space of a year. 70 of those in queensland.
Well Wooksie it looks like you have read the tea leaves wrong yet again lollolololololoololololol. The 'rumours' quickly came to fruition lolololololololol.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport ... 58ae715094

The best part of the schedule is the stand alone Friday night prime time SOO game. I predict this game will quickly become the highest rating womans game in any sport in Australia.

What's your thoughts Wooksie my friend?
What fucking tea leaves. at the time i wrote it there WAS nothing definitive. I didnt offer an opinion beyond that you whackjob.
Oh, sorry Wooksie. I thought I detected a note of cynicism or doubt or maybe fear in your response.......obviously I was wrong lolololololololololololol.

But to more serious matters - I was really wanting to know your thoughts on my prediction that the ladies stand alone Friday night SOO would quickly become the highest rating womens sporting event of the year???? Waddaya think Wooksie?????

If my prediction comes true it would all but guarantee RL the highest ratings mens and womens sporting events year on year on year lololololololololololololololol. Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Massive increase in TV viewers predicted next year for AFLW as standard improves, unfortunatly there has to be a loser.
What sport could literally trail in the dust ? lol.
You know what my answer would be.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear.
Predictions are just that .
Try reality .
Your sport runs a poor second in tv ratings yet somehow we are going to trail in the dust .
You need a dose of reality

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:57 pm
Oh dear.
Predictions are just that .
Try reality .
Your sport runs a poor second in tv ratings yet somehow we are going to trail in the dust .
You need a dose of reality
Poor second....lol

Propbably 10% difference at most despite the massive advantage RL has in scheduling and content
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

And when played head to head afl usually wins too
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Only fumblers could think that running second means that the opponent in front is trailing in the dust .
Reality .....a bridge too far for some of you lot .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think there are also many many measures afl wins ... convincingly too. Including when shown head to head, crowds, membership, revenue, reach, .....
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:10 pm
I think there are also many many measures afl wins ... convincingly too. Including when shown head to head, crowds, membership, revenue, reach, .....
FFS Fred .
Stop deflecting .
We were discussing (as raised by one of your not so bright fumble friends) that ratings were going to increase & leave other sports in the dust .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think the afl would first need to work out how to show games in isolation which would be very difficult. If they could they would obviously win the rating cumulative total (not that that means much) but can’t see them showing games in isolation. I’ll give it a go. A Thursday night game. A Friday night game. That leaves 7 games across the weekend. 3 hrs per game? Sat. 11 to 2 to 5. 5 to 8 and then 8 to 11. A stretch I feel. Of course the Sunday games would be more manageable Although Sunday night would want to be clear. Can’t see this happening. Of course there is the possibility of shortening the game. This would help with tv and the shortened formats that are popular however take away from the game day experience and possibly more nrl type crowds which we don’t want.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Of course you'd think they'd win .
With absolutely nothing to back that up ..except your opinion .
While ignoring the positive side of the afl broadcast ..as you mob have continually done .isolation isolation isolation..

No matter how many times I raise the positives of your broadcast it seems to be avoided or downplayed .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:33 pm
I think the afl would first need to work out how to show games in isolation which would be very difficult. If they could they would obviously win the rating cumulative total (not that that means much) but can’t see them showing games in isolation. I’ll give it a go. A Thursday night game. A Friday night game. That leaves 7 games across the weekend. 3 hrs per game? Sat. 11 to 2 to 5. 5 to 8 and then 8 to 11. A stretch I feel. Of course the Sunday games would be more manageable Although Sunday night would want to be clear. Can’t see this happening. Of course there is the possibility of shortening the game. This would help with tv and the shortened formats that are popular however take away from the game day experience and possibly more nrl type crowds which we don’t want.
Why are we still having this conversation dullard? You are truly pathetic. You lost this year. You lost last year. Move on and take it like a man not some whiny 5 year old kid with learning difficulties.

Wookie predicts a 'HUGE' drop in RL ratings next year so look forward to that and hope like hell he finally gets something right!!!
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Well that was easy.

Anyway. My post was if the afl could play games in isolation they would win. This is based on the fact that when games are played in isolation they out rate the nrl games most times. Therefore extra ratings would obviously come.

I acknowledge the benefits of showing games into markets ... but think there are some pros and many cons which Nrol has pointed out numerous times but seem to fall on deaf ears.

So my question was could the afl play games in isolation? I’ll ask this also ... if they could play in isolation would they continue to reguarly beat the nrl game it went up against ? Two questions there. Please explain your answers. And stick to topic please crapper. Bet you can’t. And I know why.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:44 pm
Well that was easy.

Anyway. My post was if the afl could play games in isolation they would win. This is based on the fact that when games are played in isolation they out rate the nrl games most times. Therefore extra ratings would obviously come.

I acknowledge the benefits of showing games into markets ... but think there are some pros and many cons which Nrol has pointed out numerous times but seem to fall on deaf ears.

So my question was could the afl play games in isolation? I’ll ask this also ... if they could play in isolation would they continue to reguarly beat the nrl game it went up against ? Two questions there. Please explain your answers. And stick to topic please crapper. Bet you can’t. And I know why.

You are a NUTTER!!!. Stick to the facts not your nutter theories.

Nutter!!!!.jpg
Nutter!!!!.jpg (56.79 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

And in any case this thread is about the women's games. Stay on point!!!