AFL International Rules out rates RL World Cup Finals

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: AFL International Rules out rates RL World Cup Finals

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:34 pm
Fred wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:59 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:06 pm
Read what you wrote after the wasn't one night .
Jesus
Do you even English?

This is deflection. One or two typos but this in no way makes it unreadable - it is fairly obvious. So this is a deflection. Of course this post will give you more ammunition to deflect more however point made.
How is it deflection . I'm talking about what he posted .
I'm not talking about typos ..where did you pull that shit from ?
So far three people can clearly see what he posted & can see exactly what he means .

Yet he says he meant something different .
Hence my Do you even English remark .
He obviously can't write what he means .

So no deflection .
Just asking a valid question as it seems to be an affliction amongst you fumblers .
Post something .
Claim you meant something else .
Hence ..little understanding of the English language .

I suspect you will rant without addressing the point that has been made .
im not backing down 1 iota. He claimed I was cherry picking by using head to head comparisons. I said head to head comparisons included more than Friday night. I said we didnt win even head to head battle only a few posts before. Thats how it happened, youre just too stupid to see it
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It's there for all to see
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:29 pm
pussycat wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am
Fred wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 am
So what would account for the AFL winning most ratings when head to head I wonder?
Fred you trot this line out all the time. When someone answer you must put your fingers in your ears do you.

There was about 1/3 or more AFL/ NRL rival viewers watching at each of the Grand Finals. So don't you think will be a factor when an AFL game has 40 -45m of these matches shown in isolation.

Rugby League played Less matches and had more ratings. And just for you we didn't include the home rating from the NRL 16th team :rock:
FFS! Give this BS excuse away already! :(/ :(/

The last 40 minutes of the AFL is mostly after 10pm which would rate lower anyway. Add to that only a small portion of NSW and QLD would turn over to the AFL. Even if it was an outrageous number like 100k (which is laughable), they would be averaged over the 3 hour telecast to only 20k (40 minutes divided by 180) so the increase would be miniscule. In fact it would be more than accounted for by the increased average the NRL would get by having a shorter telecast.

You have no plausible reason why the AFL beat the NRL 35-4 in head to head games. The reason is obvious, the AFL is simply more popular on TV
this was my post immediately before the post I said to Terry that it was Thursday, Friday, etc etc

Use your fukin eyes and see I clearly stated we didnt win every head to head game