AFL International Rules out rates RL World Cup Finals

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: AFL International Rules out rates RL World Cup Finals

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:56 pm
In relation to TV ratings it is clear ppl in Bleaksville and the desert state capitals simply watch more TV than those in the educated capitals of Sydney and Brisbane. That includes sport, news, reality, drama etc etc.

That means Sydney and Brisbane ratings rarely beat ratings in AFL states for any type of program. That is what makes RL ratings on FTA and Fox even more impressive. We still flog fumbleball yearly with a smaller pool of possible viewers. Hence making your head to head rubbish dead, buried and cremated.
we not only watch more TV, we attend more games too.

As for "RL ratings are even more impressive"....why? Melbourne almost always outrates Sydney for their preferred sport. That isnt impressive for Sydney, its the complete opposite
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:53 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:29 pm
pussycat wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am

Fred you trot this line out all the time. When someone answer you must put your fingers in your ears do you.

There was about 1/3 or more AFL/ NRL rival viewers watching at each of the Grand Finals. So don't you think will be a factor when an AFL game has 40 -45m of these matches shown in isolation.

Rugby League played Less matches and had more ratings. And just for you we didn't include the home rating from the NRL 16th team :rock:
FFS! Give this BS excuse away already! :(/ :(/

The last 40 minutes of the AFL is mostly after 10pm which would rate lower anyway. Add to that only a small portion of NSW and QLD would turn over to the AFL. Even if it was an outrageous number like 100k (which is laughable), they would be averaged over the 3 hour telecast to only 20k (40 minutes divided by 180) so the increase would be miniscule. In fact it would be more than accounted for by the increased average the NRL would get by having a shorter telecast.

You have no plausible reason why the AFL beat the NRL 35-4 in head to head games. The reason is obvious, the AFL is simply more popular on TV
There was around 250 games LOL, we won more, attracted more viewers and got higher ratings.....What part of that do you have trouble understanding?
our season is 208 games, so 39 head to head games makes up 19%. Why did we win those 19% 35-4? Oh that's right, it's all those NRL fans switching over to the AFL for the last 40 minutes.......... :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:44 pm
That's not right pal. You won more but not all Thurs, Fri, Sun etc. And even if those games were 20% of the season it is clear RL rated far better in the other 80% which gave us another glorious victory. Your head to head theory is just a pathetic excuse given by very poor losers.
I have never said we won all of them, I said we won 35 out of 39, which is an absolute thrashing. You think that's some coincidence? IF the NRL was more popular it would at least break even, not be decimated.

And the reason we compare these 20% of games is they are comparable! ie same time, same conditions, etc etc. The other games are not comparable ie on STV for you, concurrently shown for us etc etc. They dont compare so they dont indicate a comparison of popularity for either code.
Yes you did say that .
What the fuck is wrong with you fumblers .

Post something .then deny it

It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF.

Lol :[] :[] :[] every heads to head means EVERY game
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:20 pm
Yes you did say that .
What the fuck is wrong with you fumblers .

Post something .then deny it

It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including .

Lol :[] :[] :[] every heads to head means EVERY game
idiot. I was explaining what head to head games involve, as in Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF, not just Friday nights like pussycat claims. Use your brain FFS
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

I said: "When the AFL beat the NRL in all but a few head to head games I'd say it's of little relevance at all"

Terry said "The head to head comparison is more BS. You can't cherry pick one night and ignore the rest"

I said "It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF."

Terry said "That's not right pal. You won more but not all Thurs, Fri, Sun etc"

I said "I have never said we won all of them, I said we won 35 out of 39, which is an absolute thrashing"
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol beep beep

It's clear as day what you posted .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:30 pm
Lol beep beep

It's clear as day what you posted .
read the fukin posts idiot! I originally claimed we won almost all head to head games. Terry claimed it was cherry picking. I said it wasnt cherry picking because head to head games included Thursdays, Fridays, etc etc ie we won almost all head to head games on Thursday Friday etc etc

I never said we won all head to head games. Why would I contradict myself in two successive posts? I didnt but you're failed comprehension thinks I did
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Plain as fucking day

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Plain as fucking day
he claimed the head to heads were cherry picking from one night, I explained they were over many nights. I never said we won them all. In fact the original post shows I said we didnt.

You must be trolling, no one is THAT stupid
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:33 am

Gee you fumblers are pathetic bad losers. If you dullards ever win the yearly ratings I will just say congratulations and let's see how we go next year. But no - you fumblers concoct and confect BS excuse after BS excuse. You whine like stuck pigs - It's the scheduling! it's concurrent games! Now the most idiotic of all - our game goes longer so the ratings posted are actually worth more - total and utter BS from lamentable fumblers.

The head to head comparison is more BS. You can't cherry pick one night and ignore the rest. On a overall game to game ratings comparison RL smashes the fumbling mess year on year. So you won more Friday nights - congratulations. RL won many many more individual game ratings which lead to a massive yearly win.

For the record: if you check the daily ratings for the nightly news in Melbourne and Sydney you will find more people watch TV in Bleak city than in Sydney on a daily basis - despite having a smaller population. In fact last night there were 155k less people watching the 4 channels news programs in Sydney than in Melbourne. In fact of the top 20 programs last night Melbourne outrated Sydney in 17. All the top rating programs show a similar trend and it happens night after night.

So if you accept that the ratings data is correct there is a simple answer as to why the AFL rates higher on more Fridays than RL - more people watch TV in Melbourne than in Sydney. Not just AFL - at least 80% of all programs rate higher in Bleaksville.

This actually makes RL's individual game ratings even more impressive. Our average smashes the fumbleball average and is why we easily win the ratings battle year on year. Fact.

I don't expect you fumblers here to accept this explanation as your raging AFL bias won't allow your tiny minds to process this information. In any case have a great day and enjoy the bubble.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2017/11/wednes ... -2017.html
It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF.

That makes up almost 40 matches or 25% of the season.
That's not right pal. You won more but not all Thurs, Fri, Sun etc. And even if those games were 20% of the season it is clear RL rated far better in the other 80% which gave us another glorious victory. Your head to head theory is just a pathetic excuse given by very poor losers.
See you silly little fumbler
Terry read it just as I did
It's clear as fucking day .

Here I'll even highlight it for you

You clearly state you won EVERY ahead to head .
How the fuck can you deny it .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:05 am
NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm

That makes up almost 40 matches or 25% of the season.
See you silly little fumbler
Terry read it just as I did
It's clear as fucking day .

Here I'll even highlight it for you

You clearly state you won EVERY ahead to head .
How the fuck can you deny it .
"It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF."

That is what the dill wrote. He is a pathetic lying very poor loser. He lives in a parrallel universe where up is down, in is out, yes is no, more is less.

Anyone with any dignity or self respect would just say, 'well done RL- you beat us again' but no, the dill flicks the switch to vaudeville and comes up with laughable theories and excuses.

Give it away dullard - you're making a fool of yaself.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Seriously
There is something wrong with most fumblefans
Some wiring amiss in the control centre .
They either straight out lie
Or can't seem to grasp the concept of posting what they mean .

The vicderpian education system .
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Fuck you guys are stupid. I was stating the head to head comparisons were different nights after Terry claimed i was cherry picking one night.

Comprehension fail
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol but but
Beep beep back her up

When you state something clearly ..with the words IT WAS EVERY GAME .
There is no comprehension fail on our part .
It's either you lied .
Or you're too fucking stupid to post what you mean .

Seems to be a problem amongst you lot .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Okay so let’s just say that at worst it was badly communicated and move on and get back to the point being made re: why when there is a head to head clash (not just fridays) that afl usually wins. Pussy Cat has suggested it is because people watching nrl switch over to afl when the nrl game finishes. What else could explain it?
Veni, vidi, vici