AFL International Rules out rates RL World Cup Finals

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: AFL International Rules out rates RL World Cup Finals

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:53 am
Okay so let’s just say that at worst it was badly communicated and move on and get back to the point being made re: why when there is a head to head clash (not just fridays) that afl usually wins. Pussy Cat has suggested it is because people watching nrl switch over to afl when the nrl game finishes. What else could explain it?
Do you actually read anything here Fred?? You previously asked the question and I answered it. This is why I hardly visit this site any more - dealing with you fumblers is like dealing with 5 year old compulsive liars with tourette's syndrome.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 am
Lol but but
Beep beep back her up

When you state something clearly ..with the words IT WAS EVERY GAME .
There is no comprehension fail on our part .
It's either you lied .
Or you're too fucking stupid to post what you mean .

Seems to be a problem amongst you lot .
Show me where is said we won every head to head in the same sentence or post.

You assume then make out others lie. You're a moron
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:33 am
Fred wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 am
So what would account for the AFL winning most ratings when head to head I wonder?
Gee you fumblers are pathetic bad losers. If you dullards ever win the yearly ratings I will just say congratulations and let's see how we go next year. But no - you fumblers concoct and confect BS excuse after BS excuse. You whine like stuck pigs - It's the scheduling! it's concurrent games! Now the most idiotic of all - our game goes longer so the ratings posted are actually worth more - total and utter BS from lamentable fumblers.

The head to head comparison is more BS. You can't cherry pick one night and ignore the rest. On a overall game to game ratings comparison RL smashes the fumbling mess year on year. So you won more Friday nights - congratulations. RL won many many more individual game ratings which lead to a massive yearly win.

For the record: if you check the daily ratings for the nightly news in Melbourne and Sydney you will find more people watch TV in Bleak city than in Sydney on a daily basis - despite having a smaller population. In fact last night there were 155k less people watching the 4 channels news programs in Sydney than in Melbourne. In fact of the top 20 programs last night Melbourne outrated Sydney in 17. All the top rating programs show a similar trend and it happens night after night.

So if you accept that the ratings data is correct there is a simple answer as to why the AFL rates higher on more Fridays than RL - more people watch TV in Melbourne than in Sydney. Not just AFL - at least 80% of all programs rate higher in Bleaksville.

This actually makes RL's individual game ratings even more impressive. Our average smashes the fumbleball average and is why we easily win the ratings battle year on year. Fact.

I don't expect you fumblers here to accept this explanation as your raging AFL bias won't allow your tiny minds to process this information. In any case have a great day and enjoy the bubble.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2017/11/wednes ... -2017.html
It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF.

That makes up almost 40 matches or 25% of the season.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Nrl is a compulsive liar. It is pointless trying to converse with such pathetic people.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

I thought we got over this head to head B.S

IF NRL HAVE SOO on a Wednesday Night>> A MASSIVE GAME>>

of course it will affect our Friday figures>> because there was already a big game on>> 2 days prior.

YES you win a lot of Fridays But its your main attraction!!

NRL have more than Fridays.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Until Lions, Freo, Suns, demons, Kangas, port,
Play more Fridays its invalid>>

Bronx play just as much Thursdays as Fridays.

let alone we have a 6pm game>> which takes the gloss off 8pm Friday game>
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:02 am

Gee you fumblers are pathetic bad losers. If you dullards ever win the yearly ratings I will just say congratulations and let's see how we go next year. But no - you fumblers concoct and confect BS excuse after BS excuse. You whine like stuck pigs - It's the scheduling! it's concurrent games! Now the most idiotic of all - our game goes longer so the ratings posted are actually worth more - total and utter BS from lamentable fumblers.

The head to head comparison is more BS. You can't cherry pick one night and ignore the rest. On a overall game to game ratings comparison RL smashes the fumbling mess year on year. So you won more Friday nights - congratulations. RL won many many more individual game ratings which lead to a massive yearly win.

For the record: if you check the daily ratings for the nightly news in Melbourne and Sydney you will find more people watch TV in Bleak city than in Sydney on a daily basis - despite having a smaller population. In fact last night there were 155k less people watching the 4 channels news programs in Sydney than in Melbourne. In fact of the top 20 programs last night Melbourne outrated Sydney in 17. All the top rating programs show a similar trend and it happens night after night.

So if you accept that the ratings data is correct there is a simple answer as to why the AFL rates higher on more Fridays than RL - more people watch TV in Melbourne than in Sydney. Not just AFL - at least 80% of all programs rate higher in Bleaksville.

This actually makes RL's individual game ratings even more impressive. Our average smashes the fumbleball average and is why we easily win the ratings battle year on year. Fact.

I don't expect you fumblers here to accept this explanation as your raging AFL bias won't allow your tiny minds to process this information. In any case have a great day and enjoy the bubble.

It wasnt one night, it was every head to head game, including Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, finals and GF.

Show me where i said we won every head to head game.....in the same post or the same sentence.

I can show you many posts where i said we won 35 and you won 4. I even posted this point only a few posts before hand.

My commebt about "it wasnt one night" was challenging your claim i was cherry picking one night. I never said we won all of those, i said my head to head comparison included every night.

Thats my last response on the matter. If ypu cant get it now youre beyond help
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Read what you wrote after the wasn't one night .
Jesus
Do you even English?
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 am
So what would account for the AFL winning most ratings when head to head I wonder?

How may times do I have to show you dullard??
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm
I thought we got over this head to head B.S

IF NRL HAVE SOO on a Wednesday Night>> A MASSIVE GAME>>

of course it will affect our Friday figures>> because there was already a big game on>> 2 days prior.

YES you win a lot of Fridays But its your main attraction!!

NRL have more than Fridays.
But the head to heads were thursdays, sundays, public holidays and every finals game.

You didnt just lose either, you got smashed 35-4 which includes games at different days and times, so your excuse about fridays and soo is void
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:06 pm
Jesus
Do you even English?
I then said it included Thursday's fridays etc etc. I never said we won them all, i was qualifying what games were head to head. How can you be this dense?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:58 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:02 am

Show me where i said we won every head to head game.....in the same post or the same sentence.

I can show you many posts where i said we won 35 and you won 4. I even posted this point only a few posts before hand.

My commebt about "it wasnt one night" was challenging your claim i was cherry picking one night. I never said we won all of those, i said my head to head comparison included every night.

Thats my last response on the matter. If ypu cant get it now youre beyond help

See Below!
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Jesus
Do you even English?

This is deflection. One or two typos but this in no way makes it unreadable - it is fairly obvious. So this is a deflection. Of course this post will give you more ammunition to deflect more however point made.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 am
Fred wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:53 am
Okay so let’s just say that at worst it was badly communicated and move on and get back to the point being made re: why when there is a head to head clash (not just fridays) that afl usually wins. Pussy Cat has suggested it is because people watching nrl switch over to afl when the nrl game finishes. What else could explain it?
Do you actually read anything here Fred?? You previously asked the question and I answered it. This is why I hardly visit this site any more - dealing with you fumblers is like dealing with 5 year old compulsive liars with tourette's syndrome.
I do tend to skip over your posts I must admit. You can't blame me really though - it's usually incomprehensible dribble from what I am told (I've been told to be a little more confrontational in my posts).
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:59 pm
Jesus
Do you even English?

This is deflection. One or two typos but this in no way makes it unreadable - it is fairly obvious. So this is a deflection. Of course this post will give you more ammunition to deflect more however point made.
How is it deflection . I'm talking about what he posted .
I'm not talking about typos ..where did you pull that shit from ?
So far three people can clearly see what he posted & can see exactly what he means .

Yet he says he meant something different .
Hence my Do you even English remark .
He obviously can't write what he means .

So no deflection .
Just asking a valid question as it seems to be an affliction amongst you fumblers .
Post something .
Claim you meant something else .
Hence ..little understanding of the English language .

I suspect you will rant without addressing the point that has been made .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o