And the newest sport for afl recruitment scouts isssss...

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: And the newest sport for afl recruitment scouts isssss...

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ummm.... which fukkin one of our dill brained mods has massacred this awesome thread of mine? One of yas has deleted posts to billio and effectively destroyed the record of what was a good thread made by me (not aflcrap as it now appears - no offence to afl crap here).

This thread was once a fantastic presentation of the ease with which a tennis junior could make it to the upper echelons of afl footy. Now it's a fukkin random mess. [-(

Wookie? :rock: I'm lookin straight at u and ur work regarding buzz here ! :rock: Sure buzz has several screws loose but that don't give you the right to do shithouse admin. Beaussie expects better! So fix ur shit up or apologise pronto. If it wasn't you wookie let us know and I'll apologise. Leeroy? [-X If you had anything to do with this it'd be best you put ur hand up, get down on one knee and beg for my forgiveness. I'll have ur badge if ya don't :twisted:

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: And the newest sport for afl recruitment scouts isssss...

Post by King-Eliagh »

Apologies Wookie, and cheers for your swift response. Though in future I'd suggest you tone it down a notch, you know I don't appreciate people swearing at me so fukkin cut that shit out and fix ur attitude!

:lol:

Leeroy! :rock: If ur hiding in a cupboard or under a bed somewhere, please come on out. I just want you to explain urself like Wookie has, minus the fukkin expletives. :o

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?