Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: oh dear, he's trying ever so hard? Should I give him one point for trying? :lol:

Again lemme inform you of the thread topic. We are talking about excitingly close matches, not predictability you silly silly buffoon you :lol:

1point for trying tho nlol :thumbleft:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:58 pm
:lol: oh dear, he's trying ever so hard? Should I give him one point for trying? :lol:

Again lemme inform you of the thread topic. We are talking about excitingly close matches, not predictability you silly silly buffoon you :lol:

1point for trying tho nlol :thumbleft:
You're talking about lopsided finals campaigns. What could be more lopsided than the favourite breezing through like the rlwc and the nrl? The AFL on the other hand had sone one-sided games which were upsets
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:11 pm
You two remind me of the two babbling muppets in the grand stand. :lol:

How's about you tell us ur thoughts on the topic for a change? Did the rlwc have more close games than the 2017 afl finals?

:lol:
Oh I see. The diversion. It’s a nIce strategy but a desperate one; usually a last resort. This is where you know your opponent has your measure as SportCapital clearly has ke’s and you go about seeking to attack bystanders .... a clearly desperate tactic and one that signifies defeat in all but the provocator. A bit like a drunk murmuring “what you looking at” All he needs is someone to jump in ... will it be Nrol ? Maybe. Or will the gathering crowd slowly disperse as the sorrowful display continues from the pinch drunk former champ, the once mighty ke, whose self title of King has become a sorrowful etipath of not knowing when to walk away.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:22 pm

How's about you tell us ur thoughts on the topic for a change? Did the rlwc have more close games than the 2017 afl finals?

Oh I see. The diversion. It’s a nIce strategy but a desperate one; usually a last resort. This is where you know your opponent has your measure as SportCapital clearly has ke’s and you go about seeking to attack bystanders .... a clearly desperate tactic and one that signifies defeat in all but the provocator. A bit like a drunk murmuring “what you looking at” All he needs is someone to jump in ... will it be Nrol ? Maybe. Or will the gathering crowd slowly disperse as the sorrowful display continues from the pinch drunk former champ, the once mighty ke, whose self title of King has become a sorrowful etipath of not knowing when to walk away.
He asked you a question about the topic .
You have nothing but deflection .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh man the contradiction in ur second sentence is epic!! :lol: And the effort you put in afterwards, so much trying, yet so little produced. :lol: freddy freddy freddy, what's a tha Matta bud? Did someone steal that pink backpack you used to talk proudly of? does the topic confuse or scare you? Why can't you fight me on the topic buddy? :)

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 pm
:lol: struth, the fool is great in this one. Sporty? I asked you to look at the scoreboard and it appears you haven't as you're still making quite the fool of yerself in here. ... here's the scoreboard for ya sport

Afl 2017 finals - 1 closely fought contest out of 8 matches ---- or as you like a poultry 12.5% of closely fought matches :lol:

Rlwc 2017 finals - 4 closely fought contests out of 7 matches --- or as you like a respectable 57.14% of contests were close

There was a whopping 400% more closely fought matches in the rlwc finals series which in fact had less total matches :lol:

Nlol? Freddy? How's the bleeding obvious feel? :lol:
Sporty me boy? Look at the scoreboard chump. Just have a lil look see before you come back with ur "but the lead changes" shmack :lol:
As you desperately attempt the biggest deflection I've seen on here and move as far away from this threads topic as possible, you can't even get you math right.
400%, how did you fuck that up? Even my eight year old niece could calculate that equation.

The scoreboard, where do you think I got the figures from? It showed how much more lopsided the RLWC finals really were. No denying that. I don't quote some random figures and hope my math is good enough like some other amateurs on here.

So if you want to discuss a different topic from the one on the op, start a new thread.
This one is about the finals and lopsidedness. Do you remember.
You fucking published it!
I can only imagine your response to someone trying to do the same thing.

Stick to the topic. Chump.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: How's about the back pedalling. Errrrmmmm I looked at which results were close for each finals game. Afl had 1 out of 8. Rlwc had 4 out of 7 :lol:

so ummm....

You said I've made the biggest deflection ever.

Please sir, do point out exactly where I deflected.

This should be entertaining. :lol:

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm

He asked you a question about the topic .
You have nothing but deflection .
Crap, I'm your own time.
What is the topic of this thread again?
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:16 pm
:lol: How's about the back pedalling. Errrrmmmm I looked at which results were close for each finals game. Afl had 1 out of 8. Rlwc had 4 out of 7 :lol:

so ummm....

You said I've made the biggest deflection ever.

Please sir, do point out exactly where I deflected.

This should be entertaining. :lol:
Your words-
"This thread is about whether the rlwc would have more close, rather than lopsided, matches than the afl finals series. " :-k

Also your words-
"Will the 2017 Rugby League World Cup finals be as lopsided as the 2017 afl finals" :-k

It literally could not be more blatantly obvious your trying to deflect. Even my niece picked up on it. And she's eight.
They were your choice of words. Were they not?

This whole Forum is a war of words. Game on I say.!

Welcome to fight club chump. :badgrin:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Have you gone absolutely bonkers? I mean I have sent a few afl fans to the nuthouse before, they were already on their way but when I dished em out a few spoons of good Ol reality they'd really lose it. Buzz is my most recent example... And you look to be the next sport :lol:

Thanks for quoting my words pal. How have I once gone away from that in the thread again? You seem unable to point out how but keep weirdly referring back to ur niece. Maybe get her to type a response for you if she knows the answer :lol: I'm sure she'd make more sense than you :lol:

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

I'm teaching her how not to be a Fuck wit!
Thanks for the material. :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

SportCapital wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:56 pm
I'm teaching her how not to be a Fuck wit!
Thanks for the material. :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Can't answer a simple question.

This ones def lost the plot folks.

Nexxxxxt!

xman wrote: