AFL 2018 finals series - KE's prophecy on cwowd number and tv wating declines

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL 2018 finals series - KE's prophecy on cwowd number and tv wating declines

Post by Buzz »

leagueiscrap wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:12 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:32 am
Hellllooooo mah members :wave:

Talking footys resident prophet here with another important heads up forfootyfans :thumbleft: :D:

So, many of you will have read my fantastically popular thread on the lopsided piece of dogshit 2017 afl finals :lol: if you haven't, it's a fantastic read so please feel free to sit down with a warm milo and ur favourite blanket and have a good Ol read and chuckle over the hilarity that is the afl fans trying to defend the worst finals series in the history of afl footy (and likely all football codes).

If you don't have the time to read basically in sum this year the afl finals series produced 7 out of a possible 8 matches where one team absolutely and clearly dominated their opponent. These types of matches are boring to watch and should be rarer in finals footy, there's simply no two ways about that. I truly feel sorry for the many thousands of poor bastards who spent their hard earned money and free time watching lopsided contests that were often over by halftime. I watched a few matches on tv, it felt like I imagine what Chinese water torture would feel like. A slow and agonisingly boring torture. :/;

So Having generously explained the background to my prophecy I would now like to state that

De cwowds and de tv watings of the 2018 afl series will be lower than the 2017 afl finals series.

Mark my words mah members! :o
I know this prophecy may be impacted by the mammoth prevalence of brain washed merinos that attend and watch afl no matter how shit the actual product is but I have belief that a lot of em have a few functional brain cells and a memory and will be disheartened by what happened this year.

:cheers:
Given AFL Crowds and ratings disagreed with your assessment of this years final series, why the fuck would we give a shit about your prophetic nonsense?
Usual life and times of a nrlol fan!
They are convinced that Opinion over rides fact and reality
They are convinced that lifting weights makes them brosephs,... I think that's what you meant to say :thumbleft:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL 2018 finals series - KE's prophecy on cwowd number and tv wating declines

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Buzz spambot
Lifting weights
Lifting weights
Lifting weights
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:49 am
Buzz spambot
Lifting weights
Lifting weights
Lifting weights
967C566E-EF8A-4C6C-BFA4-2B8277732AA8.jpeg
967C566E-EF8A-4C6C-BFA4-2B8277732AA8.jpeg (18.46 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Go for your life crapper
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:05 pm
Mate your the one posting unsubstantiated rubbish in the face of absolute evidence here.
Oh dear, this is no better than links arguments.

Leeroy? Can you get in here and bitchslap wookie with a warning? :lol:

This thread is clearly about my prediction that the afl finals of 2018 will be impacted by the shithouse on field contests in the 2017 finals series. It's a fact that there was only one game in eight of the afl 2017 finals which was even remotely close wookie ya dipshit. It's also fact that close games are more exciting and enjoyable than blowouts. This ain't unsubstantiated wookie ya dill brained blubbering mess!

Evidence of good crowds and tv ratings at the 2017 finals has jack Diddy squat to do with the premise of this thread. The lack of close contests in 2017 finals and whether that will impact on attendance and viewing in 2018 final is the topic at hand. So kindly pissorrrf outta my prophetic thread until you can come back with something to actually contribute wookie.

Again, I'm very disappointed in your poor, poor poor form. [-o<

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:32 am
Hellllooooo mah members :wave:

Talking footys resident prophet here with another important heads up forfootyfans :thumbleft: :D:

So, many of you will have read my fantastically popular thread on the lopsided piece of dogshit 2017 afl finals :lol: if you haven't, it's a fantastic read so please feel free to sit down with a warm milo and ur favourite blanket and have a good Ol read and chuckle over the hilarity that is the afl fans trying to defend the worst finals series in the history of afl footy (and likely all football codes).

If you don't have the time to read basically in sum this year the afl finals series produced 7 out of a possible 8 matches where one team absolutely and clearly dominated their opponent. These types of matches are boring to watch and should be rarer in finals footy, there's simply no two ways about that. I truly feel sorry for the many thousands of poor bastards who spent their hard earned money and free time watching lopsided contests that were often over by halftime. I watched a few matches on tv, it felt like I imagine what Chinese water torture would feel like. A slow and agonisingly boring torture. :/;

So Having generously explained the background to my prophecy I would now like to state that

De cwowds and de tv watings of the 2018 afl series will be lower than the 2017 afl finals series.

Mark my words mah members! :o
I know this prophecy may be impacted by the mammoth prevalence of brain washed merinos that attend and watch afl no matter how shit the actual product is but I have belief that a lot of em have a few functional brain cells and a memory and will be disheartened by what happened this year.

:cheers:
Given AFL Crowds and ratings disagreed with your assessment of this years final series, why the fuck would we give a shit about your prophetic nonsense?
The stupidity is astounding. Wookie, do you think the crowds bought their tickets after they knew the game was gunna be a blowout and over at half time? Do you think the tv viewers tuned in after they knew the game was gunna be a no contest?

Dear oh dear oh me, it's the broken record with these lot. You make a thread that criticises the closeness of a contest and they say "but de cwowds! Dare were cwowds watching so it must've been awesome"

Absolute knob brains. Leeroy, grow some nuts and give wookie a warning. :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wookie you still don't quite seem to get the fact that people choose to turn up to and watch events such as football matches before they know the result.

Therefore it's a no brained the afl did well on finals attendance and viewers as they did the year before. But, it was, and I'm prepared to put my neck out and state that in terms of on field contests this year was the worst ever afl finals. So it should be the case that next years finals there will be a drop in attendance and viewers. You got the drift yet? ;)

I'm the only one providing relevant evidence here Wookie. You've provided shit all. Please, get above the level of linky, and do pickup yer game ;)

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm
Wookie you still don't quite seem to get the fact that people choose to turn up to and watch events such as football matches before they know the result.

Therefore it's a no brained the afl did well on finals attendance and viewers as they did the year before. But, it was, and I'm prepared to put my neck out and state that in terms of on field contests this year was the worst ever afl finals. So it should be the case that next years finals there will be a drop in attendance and viewers. You got the drift yet? ;)

I'm the only one providing relevant evidence here Wookie. You've provided shit all. Please, get above the level of linky, and do pickup yer game ;)
the finals make up about 4% of an entire season. This year the regular season was one of the most even ever. No-one is going to ignore the regular season's evenness when remembering the 2017 season over all. In fact they are far more likely to consider the quality of the 2018 home and away season when predicting the potential quality of the 2018 finals series. If your 'theory' does come true the NRL finals in 2018 will be abysmally attended given the way the storm routed your comps 2017 finals.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ah Wookie, im not trying to say it had any effect on this years finals ratings now am I? I'm afraid each week of finals involves different matchups but I'll tell ya now if the top eight is anything similar next year you will see large numbers of fans deciding not to give up their hard earned due to the very, very very....very very very very boring contests that were the 2017 afl finals series. And even if the top eight is completely different you'll still see big declines in tv viewers. Mark my words biatches! :lol:

Of course the grand final will be massive, no doubts there. But the rest of the finals will see declines. Mark my words ;)

The evidence you think I am not providing dear Wookie, the proof shall we say is in the pudding my dear friend. You can't see it, but I can.

Here's your pudding Wookie, eat it up! :lol:

The on field contests that made up the 2017 afl finals series was without doubt the most lopsided piece of dogshit contests that have ever made up an afl finals series.

:\: :cheers: :\:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 pm
Ah Wookie, im not trying to say it had any effect on this years finals ratings now am I? I'm afraid each week of finals involves different matchups but I'll tell ya now if the top eight is anything similar next year you will see large numbers of fans deciding not to give up their hard earned due to the very, very very....very very very very boring contests that were the 2017 afl finals series. And even if the top eight is completely different you'll still see big declines in tv viewers. Mark my words biatches! :lol:

Of course the grand final will be massive, no doubts there. But the rest of the finals will see declines. Mark my words ;)

The evidence you think I am not providing dear Wookie, the proof shall we say is in the pudding my dear friend. You can't see it, but I can.

Here's your pudding Wookie, eat it up! :lol:

The on field contests that made up the 2017 afl finals series was without doubt the most lopsided piece of dogshit contests that have ever made up an afl finals series.

:\: :cheers: :\:
tell that to the essendon, melbourne, richmond, port, crows etc fans. I'm sure theyll turn out in droves if they make finals.

You're making these guesses based on 4% of this season, where most matches werent close but there were still upsets. You're a clown of epic proportions
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Umm Wookie, have you even been reading?

I've shown shitloads of evidence to show that 7 out of 8 of the afl finals were way lopsided.

Deal with it bro, it happened.

And nlol totally agree the regular season was more even than prob the past 7 seasons. A good thing. Prob is this thread ain't about the regular season or the crowds who attended or viewed the 2017 finals you silly silly lost puppet you :lol:

Please try and argue how viewers who spent hours watching the finals series this year won't decide to do something else with their time during next years finals due to the fact seven out of the eight matches were quite frankly boring as batshit. :lol:

then you will actually be on topic. Then you will actually be showing a bit of fight and class. Then I might actually consider your argument as valid you silly threatened men.

Sheesh, you really gotta spell it out with these dimwits don't ya #-o

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Umm Wookie, have you even been reading?

I've shown shitloads of evidence to show that 7 out of 8 of the afl finals were way lopsided.

Deal with it bro, it happened.

And nlol totally agree the regular season was more even than prob the past 7 seasons. A good thing. Prob is this thread ain't about the regular season or the crowds who attended or viewed the 2017 finals you silly silly lost puppet you :lol:

Please try and argue how viewers who spent hours watching the finals series this year won't decide to do something else with their time during next years finals due to the fact seven out of the eight matches were quite frankly boring as batshit. :lol:

then you will actually be on topic. Then you will actually be showing a bit of fight and class. Then I might actually consider your argument as valid you silly threatened men.

Sheesh, you really gotta spell it out with these dimwits don't ya #-o
The 2017 finals will have absolutely no impact on the 2018 finals. It's like saying a one-sided summer of cricket will result in lower crowds and ratings the following year. It's simply an absurd suggestion. Sports fans will make their decision based on the interest in the finals at the time, not 12 months ago
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thank you for finally getting to the thread topic nlol, took three pages but we gotcha here! :)))

I have to disagree with you though. Sure people do get hyped by finals footy but people inherently enjoy a good spectacle, a good contest. This is what the hundreds of thousands of afl fans and casual viewers would've expected come the 2017 afl finals. But they didn't get it, they got the opposite in fact.

Now you, my dear nlol, may not be a casual viewer so of course rain hail or shine come 2018 you'll be on the couch penis in hand watching the afl finals with interest. That's because you've seen good seasons and good finals series come and go.

But there are thousands upon thousands of casual viewers out there and you'd be a goose to think they have anywhere near the allegiance to the code you do. They'll consider what they saw this year and go... 'You know what, I'm gunna catch that movie and then try watch an NRL game instead this year' or something like that.

Mark my words, 2018 afl finals ratings and crowds'll be DOWN :afro:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey wookie? Can you be my chief statistician in this thread?

I'd like for you to produce the official attendance and Tv viewer figures for the 2017 afl finals please. And then in a year I'd like you to be a big part of proving my prophecy and legend status by providing the official figures again for comparison.

I don't offer official support positions often wookie so this is a real honour for you and a great opportunity to improve ur standing on talking footy by providing figures that really will count for something special.

:)

xman wrote:
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 pm

I'd like for you to produce the official attendance and Tv viewer figures for the 2017 afl finals please. And then in a year I'd like you to be a big part of proving my prophecy and legend status by providing the official figures again for comparison.

I don't offer official support positions often wookie so this is a real honour for you and a great opportunity to improve ur standing on talking footy by providing figures that really will count for something special.

What ever the afl numbers end up at! They will still be a lot higher than the nrlol figures will be like normal
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

leagueiscrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 pm

What ever the afl numbers end up at! They will still be a lot higher than the nrlol figures will be like normal
Errrmmm :hmm: do you have a problem addressing the thread topic there lil spambot?

Don't worry, I would too if I was an afl zealot! :lol:

xman wrote: