AFL 2018 finals series - KE's prophecy on cwowd number and tv wating declines

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL 2018 finals series - KE's prophecy on cwowd number and tv wating declines

Post by Buzz »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 pm
Hey wookie? Can you be my chief statistician in this thread?

I'd like for you to produce the official attendance and Tv viewer figures for the 2017 afl finals please. And then in a year I'd like you to be a big part of proving my prophecy and legend status by providing the official figures again for comparison.

I don't offer official support positions often wookie so this is a real honour for you and a great opportunity to improve ur standing on talking footy by providing figures that really will count for something special.

:)
What ever the afl numbers end up at! They will still be a lot higher than the nrlol figures will be like normal
Errrmmm :hmm: do you have a problem addressing the thread topic there lil spambot?

Don't worry, I would too if I was an afl zealot! :lol:
Do you have a problem not being a football player but hanging around football forums to try and fit in anyway?

:)))
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL 2018 finals series - KE's prophecy on cwowd number and tv wating declines

Post by Buzz »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 pm
Hey wookie? Can you be my chief statistician in this thread?

I'd like for you to produce the official attendance and Tv viewer figures for the 2017 afl finals please. And then in a year I'd like you to be a big part of proving my prophecy and legend status by providing the official figures again for comparison.

I don't offer official support positions often wookie so this is a real honour for you and a great opportunity to improve ur standing on talking footy by providing figures that really will count for something special.

:)
Do you vote for the libe,... wait, sorry... Do you vote for the capital "L"iberal party by any chance?

Are your kids loving that copper noose you gave them for the next fifty years or what?

*** I lift weights and pretend my shite don't stink! :shock: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jesus h fuck
Why do the mods let this rot go on & on & on

We are talking sport .
Fuck off with your political crap
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:06 pm
Jesus h fuck
Why do the mods let this rot go on & on & on

We are talking sport .
Fuck off with your political crap
Done, Buzz no longer has access to the TFC codes forum.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:\: and another afl nutter bites the dust! :\:

:lol:

Tidy work beaussie, tidy work indeed :lol:

Aflcrap, I also commend you on your vigilance to keep tfc on topic and free of trolls. :salute:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Alrighty then folks, I’ve done a lil research and it’s official. The 2017 afl finals, yes that abomination of a finals series the afl produced late last year, yes the one where only one out of all eight finals matches was actually a close contest with half an hour of footy still remaining, yes the one I stated that crowds would be down due to the woeful ness of the on field competition? Well it’s official, 2017 crowd attendances at the afl finals series were LOWER than 2016 :lol:

Now we must sit back and wait for 2018. The memories of wasted money and time spent on heading to a lacklustre afternoon of afl finals footy will surely hold strong for thousands of footy fans in 2018. Surely! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?