Rugby League World Cup - yet another display of the nrls embrace of multicultural Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: Rugby League World Cup - yet another display of the nrls embrace of multicultural Australia

Post by Buzz »

Terry wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:03 pm
Yep. If you look at team photo's of RL teams and team photo's of AFL teams there is a pretty stark difference. One is multicultural whilst the other is choc full of Anglo-Saxon pretty boys.

The multi million dollar poaching of Hunt and Folau has done zilch to tap into the islander market for the fumbling code as well.

I reckon they should get some Kenyan long distance runners. They train like the fumblers and are skinny like our precious little boys. I'm sure they'd master the game quicker than you could say, "Mike Pyke was a 2nd class Rugby player from a 3rd rate Rugby power AND a star in the AFL" lolollolololololololol.
The third deluded feminist comes forth to stake Internet address space!

Makes you wonder what feminism really stands for don't it dear forum?

:shock:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Rugby League World Cup - yet another display of the nrls embrace of multicultural Australia

Post by Terry »

Buzz wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:57 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:03 pm
Yep. If you look at team photo's of RL teams and team photo's of AFL teams there is a pretty stark difference. One is multicultural whilst the other is choc full of Anglo-Saxon pretty boys.

The multi million dollar poaching of Hunt and Folau has done zilch to tap into the islander market for the fumbling code as well.

I reckon they should get some Kenyan long distance runners. They train like the fumblers and are skinny like our precious little boys. I'm sure they'd master the game quicker than you could say, "Mike Pyke was a 2nd class Rugby player from a 3rd rate Rugby power AND a star in the AFL" lolollolololololololol.
The third deluded feminist comes forth to stake Internet address space!

Makes you wonder what feminism really stands for don't it dear forum?

:shock:

Well, there's some fumbleball nutters here, including the site owner and the chief moderator, but this dill is top of the pack. Well done Buzz!!!!!! You had some nutters to beat but you got there pal!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Buzz wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:57 pm
Been watching the World Cup this week, really looking forward to the New Zealand Tonga rivalry matchup tmw :D:

It's been quite pleasing to see NRL stars peppered throughout teams across the world. Just another clear indication of the nrls success in embracing multicultural Australia.

The afl haven't been able to do the same unfortunately. I'd say it's the countless racist arseholes involved at every level of the afl and enmasse throughout afl crowds that has made thousands upon thousands of people of backgrounds other than Anglo turn away from the sport.

So let's all commend the NRL for embracing the entire community, rather than primarily just the white community as the afl has.
Does the afl have a mandate to embrace the whole world just because some bloke on the internet says so?
Buzzy boy!! Long time no see :o

How ya been me racist homophobic sexist cowardly gutless piece of shit? You been good? :lol:
Have you been able to protect yer kids from the packs of gays you thought were coming to get em? And I see "feminist" is ur newest line. Have you been able to keep ur woman in the kitchen and out of work so you feel more manly?

As for yer post above I think you've def pointed out a mistake in my work. Thanks. It's actually not so much the NRL embracing the multicultural community rather than the multicultural community embracing the NRL. The afl don't need to embrace the multicultural community but... The multicultural community certainly ain't embracing the afl because, well the afl is a lot like you buzz. Racist homophobic sexist cowardly and gutless :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Buzz wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:52 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:39 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:57 pm
Been watching the World Cup this week, really looking forward to the New Zealand Tonga rivalry matchup tmw :D:

It's been quite pleasing to see NRL stars peppered throughout teams across the world. Just another clear indication of the nrls success in embracing multicultural Australia.

The afl haven't been able to do the same unfortunately. I'd say it's the countless racist arseholes involved at every level of the afl and enmasse throughout afl crowds that has made thousands upon thousands of people of backgrounds other than Anglo turn away from the sport.

So let's all commend the NRL for embracing the entire community, rather than primarily just the white community as the afl has.
Nailed it.
Said the feminist to the other feminist!
Stick to the topic fruitloop.

Tell me buzzard breath
Out of the 4 footy codes in this country
Which is the least ( by a fair distance) multicultural?

We know the answer .
With fans like you it's no wonder .
Calling kiwis cannabils etc .

It's not very welcoming for any non whitey .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhhh wookie, please tell me you've suspended buzz's account for the racist filth he's posted in the past?

I mean, to ban me for wondering if u have stockholms syndrome and ur being held captive by mr tv and not ban buzz would look pretty bad bro.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:25 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 am

Still, the rugby league World Cup, which is renowned for lopsidedness, has been far far...far far far far...far far far far far faaaarrr far far...far... FAR FAAAAAAARRRR FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR more competitive than the 2017 afl finals series! :(/ :\: :\: :(/

That's right, I said the 2017 afl FINALS SERIES was way more lopsided than the FIRST ROUNDS of the 2017 rugby league World Cup. :lol:

:rofl:

Afl FINALS .... :(/ :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :(/
The storm won their last two finals 30-0 and 34-6, after finishing minor premiers by 3 games with a points differential nearly double their nearest competitor.

L O P S I D E D R O U T E :)))
:lol:

I never picked you as a big picture man nlol, quite the opposite in fact. And now you've gone and plucked one team and two games out of an entire finals series. You're living up to my expectations and more!!! :D :lol:
the AFL finals involved a number of upsets, and the GF could have been won by a number of clubs. The Storm were always going to win the NRL GF.

Lopsided KE. Admit it mate, you can do it :\:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

My eels very almost beat Melbourne in Melbourne during week 1 of the NRL finals.

The NRL finals had many very closely fought matches.

The afl finals only had one closely fought match, in round 1 :lol:

I'm sorry to inform you nlol, but the afl 2017 finals was a lopsided piece of dog shit through and through :lol: the NRL finals series wasn't.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 pm
My eels very almost beat Melbourne in Melbourne during week 1 of the NRL finals.

The NRL finals had many very closely fought matches.

The afl finals only had one closely fought match, in round 1 :lol:

I'm sorry to inform you nlol, but the afl 2017 finals was a lopsided piece of dog shit through and through :lol: the NRL finals series wasn't.
and a number of our one sided games were upsets. Meanwhile the Storm mutilated the NRL comp
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:20 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:25 pm

The storm won their last two finals 30-0 and 34-6, after finishing minor premiers by 3 games with a points differential nearly double their nearest competitor.

L O P S I D E D R O U T E :)))

I never picked you as a big picture man nlol, quite the opposite in fact. And now you've gone and plucked one team and two games out of an entire finals series. You're living up to my expectations and more!!! :D :lol:
the AFL finals involved a number of upsets, and the GF could have been won by a number of clubs. The Storm were always going to win the NRL GF.

Your talking our of your arse as usual. The side I follow beat them in the first round matches and led them with 4 mins to go in the 2nd.

The NRL final featured a fairy tale run by the 6th or 7th placed cowboys who beat Cronulla, Parra and East all of who would of been a chance of beating Melbourne.

The only real surprise in the AFL comp (a competition not based on form.) is the lopsided scores that sides one by.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dunno wookie, didn't watch it. But I will gladly tell you more to help you learn and understand. I did watch Samoa v Tonga and it was fantastic. Tonga won easily in the end but it was still a much more competitive match than all but one of the 2017 afl finals series :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:32 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Your talking our of your arse as usual. The side I follow beat them in the first round matches and led them with 4 mins to go in the 2nd.

The NRL final featured a fairy tale run by the 6th or 7th placed cowboys who beat Cronulla, Parra and East all of who would of been a chance of beating Melbourne.

The only real surprise in the AFL comp (a competition not based on form.) is the lopsided scores that sides one by.
could have, would have blah blah blah. The storm scored 64 points to 6 in their last 2 finals games. Nothing in the AFL finals even comes close to this one-sidedness
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

#RLWC2017 #ENGvLEB 7mate *updated* 417k: Metro 293k (Syd 154k Mel 33k Bri 74k Ade 9k Per 22k) Regional 125k

#RLWC2017 #SAMvTON 7mate *updated* 418k: Metro 274k (Syd 139k Mel 22k Bri 83k Ade 5k Per 26k) Regional 144k

#RLWC2017 #NZLvSCO 7mate *updated* 221k: Metro 143k (Syd 70k Mel 16k Bri 43k Ade 5k Per 10k) Regional 93k
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wow, interesting numbers of tv viewers enjoying the rlwc!

Literally hundreds of thousands of Lebanese, South sea islanders and Anglos all watching their people play rugby league. Literally hundreds of thousands who .... Wait for it ... Who.... Don't have one white parent... Just loving their rugby league! :D:

Heartwarming stuff.... Just.... Heart warming. :cheers:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Literally hundreds of thousands of Lebanese, South sea islanders and Anglos all watching their people play rugby league. Literally hundreds of thousands who .... Wait for it ... Who.... Don't have one white parent... Just loving their rugby league! :D:

To add to the one whitey parent comment....
There were also 0 Bananas thrown even though there were stacks of dark skinned people playing .
As for the viewing numbers

Interesting thing is the metro numbers increased from week one.

Excelllent result .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:51 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:26 pm

To add to the one whitey parent comment....
There were also 0 Bananas thrown even though there were stacks of dark skinned people playing .
As for the viewing numbers

Interesting thing is the metro numbers increased from week one.

Excelllent result .
Yes, yes good point. I have also not heard of any gutless crowd members racistly attacking the player from the behind the fences/beyond the sidelines.

The difference in class and moral fibre between the codes is bloody astounding really

xman wrote: