AFL bid for ANZ Stadium to become an oval stadium could cost NSW the NRL grand final

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: AFL bid for ANZ Stadium to become an oval stadium could cost NSW the NRL grand final

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:51 pm
Fuck off
So according to your logic
Because a sport MIGHT want to use it. Then the 3 other sports should suffer viewing wise .

Only a fumbler could think that was logical.
Then again
Just look at the posts on here by some of them
i think like that because it pisses tossers like you off :>::
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: AFL bid for ANZ Stadium to become an oval stadium could cost NSW the NRL grand final

Post by Fred »

It’s been approved. Have the nrl contributed anything to the stadiums ... or ffa ?
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

no details have emerged of contributions by any codes as of yet>>

Moore Park will be rectangle stadium>> it looks a beauty

will await the full detail report once released today.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:51 pm
Fuck off
So according to your logic
Because a sport MIGHT want to use it. Then the 3 other sports should suffer viewing wise .

Only a fumbler could think that was logical.
Then again
Just look at the posts on here by some of them
i think like that because it pisses tossers like you off :>::
Why are you answering for Fred l
I was replying to him .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Oh... well yes... it was more of a laugh .
Veni, vidi, vici
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Fred wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:10 am
It’s been approved. Have the nrl contributed anything to the stadiums ... or ffa ?
Funding contribution from the NRL or FFA? Of course not.

If the hundreds of comments flooding the announcements article in the Sydney Morning Herald today are anything to go by, the NSW LNP government will lose the next election based on this extravagant spending spree on stadiums that very rarely ever reach capacity. Meanwhile kids still go to school in demountables with no air con in summer, tolls keep increasing with traffic congestion and public transport still lags in terms of demand.

Check out the people of Sydney’s views in the comments of linked aticle. People are fuming about this. Interesting times ahead. Watch this space.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stadium-bill- ... zrbjj.html
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Beaussie wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 am

If the hundreds of comments flooding the announcements article in the Sydney Morning Herald today are anything to go by, the NSW LNP government will lose the next election based on this extravagant spending spree on stadiums that very rarely ever reach capacity. Meanywhile kids still go to school in demountables with no air con in summer, tolls keep increasing with traffic congestion and public transport still lags in terms of demand.

Check out the people of Sydney’s views in the comments of linked aticle. People are fuming about this. Interesting times ahead. Watch this space.

Let me guess Bea
When the two AFL stadia in Syd had upgrades or rebuilt ...you prob were fine with that .
Not interested that people weren't happy then .

🤣
Xman wrote
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am

If the hundreds of comments flooding the announcements article in the Sydney Morning Herald today are anything to go by, the NSW LNP government will lose the next election based on this extravagant spending spree on stadiums that very rarely ever reach capacity. Meanywhile kids still go to school in demountables with no air con in summer, tolls keep increasing with traffic congestion and public transport still lags in terms of demand.

Let me guess Bea
When the two AFL stadia in Syd had upgrades or rebuilt ...you prob were fine with that .
Not interested that people weren't happy then .
So the Sydney cricket ground upgrade for the Ashes and Footy (you lot play there too remember) and the Showground upgrades for the Easter Show, cricket, Footy, soccer and concerts is the equivalent of knocking down perfectly good stadiums, just to rebuild the same capacity, despite very rarely ever reaching capacity. All for $2.3 billion + Parramatta Stadium reconstruction costs in the millions. You got be kidding right?
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

the knock down of grounds have nothing to do with capacity..

its all about state of the art facilities and viewing experience>
something Olympic Park has never had..
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Um that's ignoring my questions .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

If the hundreds of comments flooding the announcements article in the Sydney Morning Herald today are anything to go by, the NSW LNP government will lose the next election based on this extravagant spending spree on stadiums that very rarely ever reach capacity. Meanwhile kids still go to school in demountables with no air con in summer, tolls keep increasing with traffic congestion and public transport still lags in terms of demand.

Lolololololololololol.... the kids.........lolollolololololol. Hypocrite much!!!!!!! The Australian Fumbling League has it's ugly snout in the public trough so much more than all the other codes combined it's incalcuable Lololololololololol.

You're such a raging AFL fanboy your 'opinions' are irrelevant. You need to familiarise yourself with the words perspective and objective my friend.

For the record: I don't agree with a rebuild at Moore Park - it just needs a spruce up. That's what ya call a fair and balanced comment.
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has pledged $705 million to rebuild Allianz Stadium and $1.25 billion to knock down and rebuild ANZ Stadium at Sydney Olympic Park

Under the plan the new Allianz Stadium will be rebuilt from 2018 to 2021, ANZ will be rebuilt from 2019 to 2022 and the NRL Grand Final will remain in Sydney for 25 years.

The SCG will host the 2020 NRL grand final with the game at Allianz in 2021 and 2022 and ANZ from 2023 to 2044.

(part of the agreement was for the NRL to have major event games at the grounds)

so Grand Finals will not be sold to QLD OR VIC Governments
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

So the nrl aren’t putting anything at all into these stadiums ?
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

ZERO COIN

only on the basis The NRL commits to playing games at the venues.

Is a Great deal in the end for the game>>

the roofing for Olympic has not been confirmed>> as of yet.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:27 pm
So the nrl aren’t putting anything at all into these stadiums ?
Who cares Fred???? Obviously you're going to come in with some innane comment that the fumbling league contributes to stadiums.

As I said previously your mob have had more public money thrown at it than all the other codes combined. But you'll carry on like a kid with ADD screaming that the fumblers put money in to some developments as a half witted justification for taking Gov't money.

In truth they put in a miniscule amount of the total figure but as usual carry on like they've saved the world. The total amount of public money given to your mob dwarfs everyone else combined.

Suck it up pal and move on!!!!