AFL over ..RL still going..Sokkah starting .

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: AFL over ..RL still going..Sokkah starting .

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:45 am
Wrong again fred Soccer is miles ahead of AFL in grass roots participation. And that is including your Auskick numbers that AFL journos often include to talk yourselves up.

At the end of the day AFL gets out rated by childrens shows in NSW and Qld. That is not the kind of figures a number one code should get.
No point trying to sugar coat facts fredy. Soccer has way more players than AFL across Australia too. So your not even number one there.

And you AFL guys keep trying to make out you don't care about not being international.
Yet why do keep holding international rules games?
Why do you have international cups?
Why have you created AFL X so you can play on rectangular fields overseas?
Why do you have games in China which only Aussies turned up to?

AFL keeps holding international games which embarrass themselves. Yet some how they don't care about being international :lol: :lol:

AFL is trying everything they can to get other countries to like their little one nation games but keep failing. So now you say you don't care when it never works lol.. :(/ :(/

Your a joke just face it. Even trying to get SBS to show your international cup. Rejected once again. :mrgreen: :lol:
the AFL doesnt have to be number one in every state to be number one in the country. On balance it is more popular than every other sport in Australia
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 pm
Wrong again fred Soccer is miles ahead of AFL in grass roots participation. And that is including your Auskick numbers that AFL journos often include to talk yourselves up.

At the end of the day AFL gets out rated by childrens shows in NSW and Qld. That is not the kind of figures a number one code should get.
No point trying to sugar coat facts fredy. Soccer has way more players than AFL across Australia too. So your not even number one there.

And you AFL guys keep trying to make out you don't care about not being international.
Yet why do keep holding international rules games?
Why do you have international cups?
Why have you created AFL X so you can play on rectangular fields overseas?
Why do you have games in China which only Aussies turned up to?

AFL keeps holding international games which embarrass themselves. Yet some how they don't care about being international :lol: :lol:

AFL is trying everything they can to get other countries to like their little one nation games but keep failing. So now you say you don't care when it never works lol.. :(/ :(/

Your a joke just face it. Even trying to get SBS to show your international cup. Rejected once again. :mrgreen: :lol:
the AFL doesnt have to be number one in every state to be number one in the country. On balance it is more popular than every other sport in Australia

That's a rather spurious assertion pal. If you add tv ratings and crowds together for both AFL and RL you will find that many millions more people watched RL over the year than AFL.

On balance making it more popular than every other sport in Australia.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFL has far more members, far bigger crowds, more grass roots participation, and more TV viewers for head to head games. RL has more content. LEL
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

At the end of the day AFL gets out rated by childrens shows in NSW and Qld.
And soccer is out rated by childrens shows nationwide. Same for rugby league outside of NSW and Qld.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:20 pm
AFL has far more members, far bigger crowds, more grass roots participation, and more TV viewers for head to head games. RL has more content. LEL

I know it's useless talking sense to you due to your delirious AFL zealotry however to assert that RL has more content is idiotically incorrect.

Wookies ratings count 50 more fumbling games than RL yet we still win. AFL games go for longer. 50 more games plus longer games means AFL has massively more content than RL. Another epic fail for you pal.

I now await you to get back into the goldfish bowl and repeat your little isolation and head to head rubbish lolololololololololololol.

Go on pal.......into the bowl you go!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:20 pm

I know it's useless talking sense to you due to your delirious AFL zealotry however to assert that RL has more content is idiotically incorrect.

Wookies ratings count 50 more fumbling games than RL yet we still win. AFL games go for longer. 50 more games plus longer games means AFL has massively more content than RL. Another epic fail for you pal.

I now await you to get back into the goldfish bowl and repeat your little isolation and head to head rubbish lolololololololololololol.

Go on pal.......into the bowl you go!!!!
you have far more AVAILABLE content because all your games are shown in isolation. You would have a minimum of 50 more available games for the home and away season
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahah. The good 'ol isolation story lololololololololool. Always good for a few laps around the goldfish bowl when ya lose the ratings lolololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:57 pm
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahah. The good 'ol isolation story lololololololololool. Always good for a few laps around the goldfish bowl when ya lose the ratings lolololololololol.
and one in which you have absolutely no answer for......... :)))
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I do
You scream over & over isolation isolation
Yet continue to ignore afl games shown into home markets to MAXIMISE viewers for the AFl
So that cancels out any loss of viewers by not having games in isolation .
You also continue to ignore how in AUST you have H&A ratings for 18 teams .
We have 15 .
You ignore you have 1 more FTA game a week than us ...how convenient again ..
You're a broken record & Terry is right
You ignore what you want & just swim around the bowl repeating the same shit .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:09 pm
OMG!!!!! The answer is in the ratings numbers ya dill!!! All you have is excuses why you get beat year after year.

Enjoy your laps pal lololololololololololololol.

And around and around the bowl he goes lololololololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:51 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:09 pm
OMG!!!!! The answer is in the ratings numbers ya dill!!! All you have is excuses why you get beat year after year.

Enjoy your laps pal lololololololololololololol.

And around and around the bowl he goes lololololololololololol.
still no answer Terry :drunk:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Still silence on the points I raised .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 am
Fred wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:32 pm
We don't wish anything ... you guys wish we cared but it is you type who always bring it up. It's like you have a complex.... biggest sport in Australia will do us fine thanks.

There ya go....
Biggest sport in half a country with constant international attempts that embarrass yourselves :lol: :lol:

That AFL China match was the bomb of the year. :(/ Half full with mostly expats and no Chinese. :mrgreen:

Now AFL is still attempting to go international with AFL X because no overseas football codes play on oval fields. :mrgreen:

Why do you care?

I would think as the largest sporting organisation in this country and a big business they, as a business, are always looking to be innovative .... that’s what good businesses do. The average punter couldn’t care less. As for China ... that wasn’t about expansion it was show casing to businesses there ... and port achieved their aim I believe. But you keep losing sleep over whether afl failing internationally if you want. If you follow Rl I would be more worried about the incompetent nrl administration.

Lets not forget the AFL international cup that not even SBS will show. :lol:
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:34 pm
I do
You scream over & over isolation isolation
Yet continue to ignore afl games shown into home markets to MAXIMISE viewers for the AFl
So that cancels out any loss of viewers by not having games in isolation .
You also continue to ignore how in AUST you have H&A ratings for 18 teams .
We have 15 .
You ignore you have 1 more FTA game a week than us ...how convenient again ..
You're a broken record & Terry is right
You ignore what you want & just swim around the bowl repeating the same shit .
At least you attempt to address it, unlike goldfish Terry

I'm sorry, but there is no way that targeting home markets offsets showing games concurrently, which halves your audience per game. Furthermore, the NRL also target their home markets, they just dont do it with multiple games at the same time. The AFL have 7 teams in 4 large cities outside Melbourne, so of course they have to target home market cities. Bar 1 team the NRL's entire metro market is within 2 cities. They can easily target this with a single game, and do so just about every week.

As for our extra FTA game, it's an afternoon game that rates the least for FTA. You also have more rounds which are shown against no AFL. Both codes have fors and againsts, which is another reason why cumulative ratings are basically meaningless. Like for like is where the true comparison lies
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bullshit it halves your games
Do you think a. Storm fan would watch sharks v panthers just because it was the only game on .

If it was on at the same time as a a storm v whoever game i know what he will be watching
You make your claims on the assumption that every AFL fan will watch whatever game is on no matter who plays
That's fucking laughable
The same if I claimed a RL fan watches every game
But I would bet anything that a home fan would tune into his home team before watching other teams .
So that's that bullshit out the window

Lol you failed to address the issue of only 15 teams v 18 teams ratings ..lol I know why .

& then try & downplay an extra FTA game
It's still available to all the Australian public .unlike our 4th game which is on STV ..available to about 1/3 of the population .
Oh & we play Sat arvo & sun arvo games too so take that bullshit elsewhere .

Lol you then say like for like
Lol
Whatever helps you sleep
Simple fact gold gold gold for Rl yet again .

🤣
Xman wrote