Reimagining a greater 'greater western Sydney'

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Reimagining a greater 'greater western Sydney'

Post by King-Eliagh »

:)))
Well it's been five or so years now so it's an opportune time to review how the so called greater western Sydney afl team is going. Ol gdubbya Es!

So let's put the facts on the table! :)

They have moved on from the pimply nosed teens who got their asses handed to them week in week out :lol: ah those were funny days. Now They've got an almost completely different side to that of their first season, the original team who afl deluded folk said were going to be "scary good in five years". They've traded off or dumped about half their teens for older experienced players (as I stated they would need to do) and used the exorbitant additional afl funding to now actually become a half decent team who have had massive success for two years running.

But, the old afl fan staple argument of pride, de cwowds! DE CWOWDS!! Won't everyone take notice of our fantastic cwowds! Yep on that front ol gdubbya are failing miserably, even with their cashed up finals worthy squad. Just a few weeks ago they recorded the afls worst ever finals cwowd in a century or since....wait for it....drum roll please....since world war fucking One!! :lol: this year I'd say that's probably the worst single statistic of all the football codes, no prob all pro sports worldwide this year!!! :lol: :(/

So, with a successful team but still no real gains occurring in terms of actual fans I thought I'd make this thread an important first discussion on 'reimagining a greater, greater western Sydney'. Here's my simple 2 point plan to make gdubbya great again! :D

1. Gdubbya Es are currently training and playing out of homebush which is actually not in greater western Sydney at all. :lol: abysmal planning by the afl so I suggest they give up their lil fancy boutique stadium and start playing and training out at blacktown so their name actually matches the suburb they train in.
2. Since izzy folou and karmichael hunt left have gws's avg crowds or tv viewers actually gone up? The World War I stat suggests otherwise :lol: I mean...world war fukking one for crying out loud!! :lol: The team still lacks relevance and interest in western Sydney. Now even tho I've laughed my head off at the afls shamozzle in recruiting izzy and khunt, I actually think they should return to their original plan. But they should recruit 5 rugby league players instead of two so that people actually take interest in ol gdubbya once more! I suggest they'd be a better team if they recruited semi radradradra, bevan French, Matt moylan, josh mansour and Nathan cleary. All these players have been playing in western Sydney, and are faster and stronger than pretty much the whole gdubbya roster. Some of them can kick better too. So it'd be win win for ol gdubbya :)

What you guys reckon? Anything else gdubbya would benefit from??

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Reimagining a greater 'greater western Sydney'

Post by NlolRL »

tldr

tswr ((you're) too stupid wont read)
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

ok sorry nlol, i forgot analytical scripts are way way beyond your comprehension level.

So Here's a lil something just for you ok :)

The
Cat
Sat
On
The
Mat

How'd that go? Not too long? :lol:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

You reek of Autism
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: wow, that's a good one docker!

Makes me think...Can afl supporters post more than four words?

Well there's Freddy, but apart from him can any of you mugs string a few sentences together?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:48 pm
:lol: wow, that's a good one docker!

Makes me think...Can afl supporters post more than four words?

Well there's Freddy, but apart from him can any of you mugs string a few sentences together?
you obviously find you essay length rants fascinating, but no one else does. Why bother? Your shit is mind numbing
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol, I think you're not telling us something bud.

Be honest, it's just you struggle with topics that show the afl as not so crash hot right? :lol:

I mean youve battled for weeks with the fact this years afl finals series was lopsided. You couldn't and still can't handle it.

Me thinks same with my analysis of gws above. :lol:

I know this is how you are. Just admit it bro ;) you'll feel better :)

You too docker ya lil cranky Kochie ass licker. :lol:

xman wrote: