Return of the Fudge?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Return of the Fudge?

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:58 pm
And if I dont, like i give a shit if you go ballistic
Exactly my friend. But if you don't produce them I have every right to call you out. So let's all wait for Monday on my mind lololololololololol. Get your arse into gear pal - the world is watching!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:50 pm
ill give you a tip - you know less than you claim, and im growing real tired of your bullshit.
They claimed they had thousands. When asked to show some proof they admit to only having about 100. You can only imagine what there other figures would be if they had to show some proof there as well .
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

pussycat wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:24 am
The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:50 pm
ill give you a tip - you know less than you claim, and im growing real tired of your bullshit.
They claimed they had thousands. When asked to show some proof they admit to only having about 100. You can only imagine what there other figures would be if they had to show some proof there as well .
After they were asked for actual registration forms with names and addresses they mysteriously withdrew their request to play at Birchgrove. They got caught out after their lying and went into the usual cover up mode. The AFL propaganda machine came out then and said they never asked for it in the first place. Outright and absolute lie. Laughably so. It's on the council records lololololol.

It was after this event that most Sydney councils finally came to understand that the AFL were massively inflating their playing numbers to try and disadvantage RL and soccer and close playing fields down. Since then councils have rejected AFL claims for more grounds. That is why the Swans can't find a ground for the women,s fumbling mess.

They told lies. They got caught out. End of story.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 pm
The only fudging of figures I've seen were at Birchgrove Oval and there were cold hard facts proving that one. Not some he said , she said fairytale from news LTD
Bahahahahahaha selective like usual
Crowds for decades several different sources
Financials annual reports
Participation numbers several different sources

There are reasons why your fucken pathetic joke of a couldn’t get a bank loan to pay operational bills, the nrlol went in to the bank with their Wile coyote statics and were laughed out of the bank twice :(/

Next year is the end of that 5 year plan :(/ where the. Nrlol was going to build a war chest to build a war chest combat and over take the afl :(/

More but buts
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:54 am
Terry wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:04 am

After they were asked for actual registration forms with names and addresses they mysteriously withdrew their request to play at Birchgrove. They got caught out after their lying and went into the usual cover up mode. The AFL propaganda machine came out then and said they never asked for it in the first place. Outright and absolute lie. Laughably so. It's on the council records lololololol.

It was after this event that most Sydney councils finally came to understand that the AFL were massively inflating their playing numbers to try and disadvantage RL and soccer and close playing fields down. Since then councils have rejected AFL claims for more grounds. That is why the Swans can't find a ground for the women,s fumbling mess.

That the AFL gave the wrong figures is true, not disputing that. However the AFL never asked for birchgrove, it was council offered because it was already configured as an oval.

A report was issued to Leichardt council on July 20th that specifically noted that the AFL had not requested Birchgrove Oval but for the Grover Street Playing Fields. The AFL was part of a dozen sporting groups submitting requests for newly available green areas in the council district. Thats from the coumcils own report.

The SMH also quoted Tom Harley as saying that the AFL had never asked for the facility in the first place and that it had asked for a non specific area in response to a request from the council for expressions for interest in another area. The AFL understood that it was the Leichardt Council that determined Birchgrove best suited the AFL due to the fact that it was already an Oval.
Wrong again Wookster. The AFL had a fanboy on the council who colluded with them to try and deceive the other councillors. He got found out. They got found out. End of story.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:54 am
Terry wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:04 am

That the AFL gave the wrong figures is true, not disputing that. However the AFL never asked for birchgrove, it was council offered because it was already configured as an oval.
'The AFL gave wrong figures' ,suggest it was merely a case of making a mistake. They lied and fabricated figures. On this occasion they were caught but I said how often where they not caught?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

That's correct Pussycat. Many other councils handed over grounds after being given 'assurance' of playing numbers by AFL folk without checking actual registrations. Thankfully that has now almost ended although the fumblers still try it by smooching up to individual councillors.

The new AFLX game on rectangle grounds is actually specifically designed to be played on soccer, RL and RU grounds with the aim to have more ammunition to take to councils particularly in NSW and Qld and get grounds. The AFL are very smart/devious in the way they go about things.

Beware a fumbler bearing gifts!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

leagueiscrap wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 am
pussycat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 pm
The only fudging of figures I've seen were at Birchgrove Oval and there were cold hard facts proving that one. Not some he said , she said fairytale from news LTD
Bahahahahahaha selective like usual
Crowds for decades several different sources
Financials annual reports
Participation numbers several different sources

There are reasons why your fucken pathetic joke of a couldn’t get a bank loan to pay operational bills, the nrlol went in to the bank with their Wile coyote statics and were laughed out of the bank twice :(/

Next year is the end of that 5 year plan :(/ where the. Nrlol was going to build a war chest to build a war chest combat and over take the afl :(/

More but buts
You're up early missing link. Whats on today pal? Spearing woolly mammoths or send the girls out for root vegetables and berries??? Lolololololololololol.

I hope you've got a feast ready for the big game tonight pal. All the best.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Wow, I haven't seen a thread backfire so spectacularly like this for years! :lol:

Wookie, can you rename the thread title to align with the clear themes within the thread?

Something about 'afl fudging' and/or 'the wookie inability to control thread thread' should def be in the title now :rofl:

Or you could just do what you otherwise do when you see you've lost the fight and simply , loccckeeerr up! :lol:

Actually I suggest that locking this thread would prob be better for your well being wookie, you're just copping it bad in here. Watching terry ask you to produce the years ratings by Monday is like watching this!

[BBvideo=][/BBvideo]

Hilarious but it's also hard to see you cop such a flogging wookie. :lol: clean urself up and provide the ratings, or lock the thread and save face!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Yes, I thought this thread was about nrl fudging crowd numbers again?

I winder if it would help to move the posts to a birch groove thread and keep this one on topic ?
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wookie has failed to keep his thread on topic. It was a flimsy weak thread to begin with so I think it's best just to change the title rather than try repeating a poor thread again, don't ya think Fred? I'm thinking the strongest theme within this thread is now the 'wookie inability to control thread thread'.

Can you just change the title wookie? It's becoming irksome to post in such a poorly titled thread.

And hurry up and get those ratings done for terry. Remember, you've got till Monday or Terry's gunna be like

[BBvideo=][/BBvideo]

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:12 pm
Really couldnt give a shit.
I'm cool with that .... but could you change the thread title please?

:)

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

The thread is about nrl fudging crowd numbers ... it should be about that not about deflecting to other matters.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Give. It's a free for all ... how about this article on the grand finals ... found it interesting

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-0 ... fmredir=sm

I guess if threads are going off topic why not ho here...
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:00 am
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:26 am
THE NRL has been rocked by a finals crowd-fudging scandal amid growing calls to bring the rugby league Grand Final to Queensland.

Leaked crowd figures obtained by The Courier-Mail reveal a 15 per cent inflation on the NRL’s reported crowd attendance for Sydney games compared to actual crowd figures during this year’s finals series.

The scandal has increased the pressure on the NRL to allow Queensland to host a grand final in Brisbane.
Empty seats behind the play in the qualifying final between the Brisbane Broncos and Sydney Roosters earlier this month. Picture: Mark Kolbe/ Getty

A recorded 107,835 people walked through the gates of ANZ and Allianz Stadium in the past three weeks - almost 15,000 fewer than the 123,030 reported by the NRL.

Crowd numbers for several games were inflated by as much as 5474 people in some instances (Cowboys vs Eels on September 16).

An NRL spokesperson yesterday did not wish to comment on the crowd numbers but said they were “confident the figures we post for each finals game is accurate”.

The revelations about number fudging come on the back of figures showing ANZ Stadium averaged only 14,410 people per game, its worst year yet.

The scandal will come as a major embarrassment to the NRL, which was yesterday forced to deny allegations it is giving away free tickets for Sunday’s Grand Final between the Storm and Cowboys.

The Courier-Mail understands the NRL is relying on thousands of giveaways to ensure an 80,000 sell-out at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... a39aba4cc9
Lovely... But...Hey wookie you pissweak piece of shit. How's about you post ur own actual opinion on the matter or is alls you can do is follow some opinion piece??

Seriously. U wanna make a point from ur lil Adelaide hole? show some fukkin conviction you weakass piece of dog shit.

K.E Learn some respect>>