Return of the Fudge?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Return of the Fudge?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Very hard to buy I'm afraid swines.

Anyone who, upon reading an article where an Aboriginal man opens up about the horrors of racism in Australia and being refused entry into public spaces for no reason, anyone who upon reading that and the first thing that comes into their mind is to question 'well what would you do if he walked into ur shop?' ??

Then it's very hard to buy their story that they're open unprejudiced individuals who have everyone's best interests at heart.

I don't think I answered ur question in that thread five years back but if jamal iris walked into a shop I owned I would treat him like a human, perhaps ask him if he needs assistance.

Then there's the ginormous hypocrisy of ur statement above about entitled presumption of innocence in Australia. :shock: Wow swines, just wow.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Racism exists in Australia swines. It's not a pretty thing about this nation, but it's the reality. In fact Australia is considered by many as one of the most racist nations upon earth.

Perhaps it's time you consider these truths before automatically jumping to the defence of the shopkeeper and presuming guilt of the Aboriginal man who's simply recounting his experiences as a youth in foster?

You didn't get into booing Goodes during his last season did you swines?

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Not going into this again think what you want ive said all i had to say on the other thread. But very funny you dredging up the past in order to deflect from getting an ass wooping from nrlol
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 am
NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:04 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 pm
:(/

Also nlol, you gotta also know swines is, well he's kinda racist. When jamal idris came out years ago and opened up about shopkeepers who would kick him out of their stores for no other reason than the colour of his skin swines immediately responded on these forums with something horribly incredulous like ' well, what would you do if you were the shopkeeper and jamal walked in'.

It was just awful so I pulled him up on it. I'm pretty sure that was around the same time he wanted to get in the ring with me and raiderdave to have some sense knocked back into him :lol:

Look alls I'm's a sayings is, swines is a poo dribbler and a loose cannon nlol :lol: it's best you steer clear of him for awhile and let me and aflcrap manage him ok?

:lol:

Swines? :) Address the topic or kindly take ur shitlips outta this thread :|

:>::
proof or Fuck off
Still so aggressive my dear nlol?

Here ya go chump, I basically got it as he said it word for word. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3726&p=71651&hilit= ... hop#p71651

:cheers:
that's it? :hmm:

Glad I asked for proof. You're so full of shit, stop wasting my time
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Jesus, you give a man exactly what he asks for and what do you get in reply?

Farout nlol, is everything ok on the homestead? Workplace stress? You being bullied bro?

Pm me if you need to talk about ur stress levels ok :)

Or....oh wait a minute I think I get it? Are you the kinda guy who if a large strong looking black man walked into ur shop you'd ask em to leave? Is that what we got here?

Seek help and guidance nlol my poor man. Help and guidance. I'm sure the mormons would snap you up. Church of Scientology might be keen, if you'd agree to a lobotomy which would be a fair enough request. But I think the best for you would be to approach jehovas witness and become a door knocker for them :) u anger issues will disappear!

Much love,
King

:cheers:

xman wrote: