Return of the Fudge?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Return of the Fudge?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

On topic please l
Any updates or new info on this topic .
If not piss off with your gay fantasies.
This is not the place to discuss them .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 pm
On topic please l
Any updates or new info on this topic .
If not piss off with your gay fantasies.
This is not the place to discuss them .
sensitive much? The guy says 'bromance' and you have a meltdown. Harden up you pussies
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

No he said a bit more than that dear nlol. Lemme help you understand our swines nlol, I've had much more to do with him. He's actually very insecure at times. The prob here is swines can't make a point against the actual argument aflcrap made in the thread. He's then become more insecure when he saw I too agreed with aflcraps point and could see no one of the afl persuasion has been able to argue against it with any substance. It's this kind of situation which really upsets swines, he's spat the dummy so many times in here, even wanted to meet up with me in a boxing ring for a bit of biffo a few years back :lol: so he's resorted to trying to attack us by making out me and aflcrap are gay lovers.

It's a massive L for swines here, a massive L :lol: it's so clear it's funny. So my advice nlol? Steer clear of those who are clearly losing and/or at a loss to argue appropriately. Otherwise you'll just look like a loser too ;)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 pm
No he said a bit more than that dear nlol. Lemme help you understand our swines nlol, I've had much more to do with him. He's actually very insecure at times. The prob here is swines can't make a point against the actual argument aflcrap made in the thread. He's then become more insecure when he saw I too agreed with aflcraps point and could see no one of the afl persuasion has been able to argue against it with any substance. It's this kind of situation which really upsets swines, he's spat the dummy so many times in here, even wanted to meet up with me in a boxing ring for a bit of biffo a few years back :lol: so he's resorted to trying to attack us by making out me and aflcrap are gay lovers.

It's a massive L for swines here, a massive L :lol: it's so clear it's funny. So my advice nlol? Steer clear of those who are clearly losing and/or at a loss to argue appropriately. Otherwise you'll just look like a loser too ;)
did the nasty wasty swany wany upset poor KE....? Ohhhhhh, your poor darlin :cry: :cry: :cry:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jesus .
Let me explain for the not so bright .
Poor sarge was crying to Leeroy in another thread that I was getting too personal .

I just highlighted the hypocrisy .

Now for some more facts .
We were discussing the topic .
He came in ranting about his gay fantasies .
I told him to stay on topic .

& now for some more facts .
As KE said .
Sarge had a massive meltdown a few years ago .screaming at people to get into te ring .
So many lols

So when it comes to SENSITIVE MUCH

Ding ding ding
We have a winner it's Sarge .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:14 pm
Jesus .
Let me explain for the not so bright .
Poor sarge was crying to Leeroy in another thread that I was getting too personal .

I just highlighted the hypocrisy .

Now for some more facts .
We were discussing the topic .
He came in ranting about his gay fantasies .
I told him to stay on topic .

& now for some more facts .
As KE said .
Sarge had a massive meltdown a few years ago .screaming at people to get into te ring .
So many lols

So when it comes to SENSITIVE MUCH

Ding ding ding
We have a winner it's Sarge .
yet here you are bitching :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/

Also nlol, you gotta also know swines is, well he's kinda racist. When jamal idris came out years ago and opened up about shopkeepers who would kick him out of their stores for no other reason than the colour of his skin swines immediately responded on these forums with something horribly incredulous like ' well, what would you do if you were the shopkeeper and jamal walked in'.

It was just awful so I pulled him up on it. I'm pretty sure that was around the same time he wanted to get in the ring with me and raiderdave to have some sense knocked back into him :lol:

Look alls I'm's a sayings is, swines is a poo dribbler and a loose cannon nlol :lol: it's best you steer clear of him for awhile and let me and aflcrap manage him ok?

:lol:

Swines? :) Address the topic or kindly take ur shitlips outta this thread :|

:>::

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Also nlol, you gotta also know swines is, well he's kinda racist. When jamal idris came out years ago and opened up about shopkeepers who would kick him out of their stores for no other reason than the colour of his skin swines immediately responded on these forums with something horribly incredulous like ' well, what would you do if you were the shopkeeper and jamal walked in'.

It was just awful so I pulled him up on it. I'm pretty sure that was around the same time he wanted to get in the ring with me and raiderdave to have some sense knocked back into him :lol:

Look alls I'm's a sayings is, swines is a poo dribbler and a loose cannon nlol :lol: it's best you steer clear of him for awhile and let me and aflcrap manage him ok?

proof or Fuck off
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Addressing the thread the GF should go to QLD but not for fudging, fudging is hard in this day and age to prove IMO mainly there are so many groups for various reasons who get free tickets, those tickets are issued if for whatever reason the person doesnt attend (even if I buy a ticket and my car breaks down and I cant go Ive still paid money), Im not critical of the NRL other than to say GF should be at a neutral venue. That being said it will never happen in the NRL.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:04 pm

proof or Fuck off
:lol: Jesus nlol, now who's getting a bit touchy? Have I hit a raw nerve with comments about ur new bud nlol? :(/ you need to control ur anger dude, next thing we know you'll be suggesting we meet for biffo! <>' :lol:

Swines? I can't be bothered going and finding the thread where you said what you said about jamal idris. Can you just tell nlol I'm correct and save me the time?

Thanks swinesy :)

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:17 pm

proof or Fuck off
:lol: Jesus nlol, now who's getting a bit touchy? Have I hit a raw nerve with comments about ur new bud nlol? :(/ you need to control ur anger dude, next thing we know you'll be suggesting we meet for biffo! <>' :lol:

Swines? I can't be bothered going and finding the thread where you said what you said about jamal idris. Can you just tell nlol I'm correct and save me the time?

Hahaha very funny KE and I cant find the thread that you started that failed.........wait a minute pretty much every one.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

proof or Fuck off

sorry to ask for proof, but thats the way it works when you make a bold claim
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:02 pm

proof or Fuck off

sorry to ask for proof, but thats the way it works when you make a bold claim
No it doesn't .
Not if you're a afl fan .( not all )
You run & deflect .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

proof or Fuck off
Still so aggressive my dear nlol?

Here ya go chump, I basically got it as he said it word for word. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3726&p=71651&hilit= ... hop#p71651

:cheers:

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Re: Return of thze Fudge?

Post by Swans4ever »

No you didnt you took what I said out of context and cherry picked I said i wanted to know the shop keepers side of the story, I speculated he may have a reason for his behavior that wasnt racist. You however took the allegation as fact. So lets ask this one question KE in Australia are we entitled to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty???