Dally m versus ... brown low: a chasm in terms of class

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Dally m versus ... brown low: a chasm in terms of class

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well both codes have had their night of nights and it's official, the brown lows and the attending women are becoming more and more try hard baseless full of fakeness events. Whereas the NRLs dally ms are evenings just brimming with class. Kinda a fair reflection of the codes in general I'd say
The NRL women exuded individual style at the Dally M in Sydney on Wednesday night in a stark difference to the AFL's Brownlow, which is becoming more stage-managed than a suburban beauty pageant.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh ... yq1dq.html

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
PerfectToATee
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Dally m versus ... brown low: a chasm in terms of class

Post by PerfectToATee »

There's about as much excitement that surrounds the Dally M's as a cancer diagnosis. Comparing them with the Brownlows is like comparing the IQ of a rugby league player/supporter against Stephen Hawking...
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

I couldn't care less for either event>>>
the same with Allan Boarder medal..
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

PerfectToATee wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:05 am
There's about as much excitement that surrounds the Dally M's as a cancer diagnosis. Comparing them with the Brownlows is like comparing the IQ of a rugby league player/supporter against Stephen Hawking...
:lol: you're going with the ol comparing the IQs argument
are ya now perfect to a tee?

Please view exhibit a) Brendan fevola afl player in a key media role at the 2009 brown...lows :lol:

[BBvideo=][/BBvideo]

:lol: just brimming with IQ ain't it just perfect to a tee?? :rofl: Stephen hawking like wouldn't you say?? :lol: what's even worse is no one from afl had the class to take the mic off him, they just pointed and laughed at him, allowed him to further ruin his rep and allowed the brownlow event to be tarnished as a classless event, as it so is.

:cheers: :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Yes ... Sam this day vacuuming the red carpet ... class all the way. That and a short grab of smith on the morning news is all I saw however. Only saw the end of the Brownlow to as out for dinner.

Does beaussie pay you for this. I enjoy the show though and seeing people respond. I'll try and accomodate a bit more.

Here I'll give it a go.

Oh man rugby is full of meat heads .. wouldn't know what class was. Probably all going down to do drugs ... not the high class drugs afl players but those bogan drugs. Then they'll get drunk and beat their wives as that what these guys do all the time. It's a blue collar sport with bogs s and meatheads!!

How's that. I suspect Terry and aflcrap will respond ... Terry with dullard, dil or gold fish bowl ... or whatever else was on his word of the day calendar and aflcrap... love him as I do, will write some expletetive and provide links to numerous sites and article rebutting claims and showing where afl players do the same. Lic will jump on board with some nonsensical rant with the conversation regressing to deep deep deep basement dweller and show me the proof. This two way conversation will then infiltrate every thread going forward.
Veni, vidi, vici