The AFL just made an eye-catching change to its logo

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: The AFL just made an eye-catching change to its logo

Post by Fred »

What kids are taught in school has nothing to do with same sex marriage.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fred wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 pm
I'm still waiting for him to answer how same sex marriage will influence what is taught in schools! How will it change what is currently there?

I'm happy for you to have your say Buzz. I'm happy to debate. But please answer the questions that are put to you.

My thinking, and I could be wrong, is that you are actually against homosexuality. That's your choice I guess. But homosexuality is here, has always been here, and will continue to be here. That's it going to change. I think your issue is that if we change the law to allow same sex marriage than this is society giving approval to homosexuality. And you don't like that. Which is fine if that's your opinion. Just state that. Do t bring in all this stuff about kids being groomed (look up that meaning by the way) or taught to be gay. That had nothing to do with same sex marriage. If your worried about kids being taught that homosexuality is okay well that's your right but a different argument.

On a final note. Can I ask you this. How would you respond if your child or grand child was gay?

I would much rather my children be confortable with their sexuality. To express it as heterosexual couples do. That it be no big deal. That he or she do not think they are weird or different. That they are happy and don't contimplate taking their own life .. or worse, actually take their life. All because they feared how society would respond to their sexuality.
One of ur best posts Freddy me boy. Well done.

The fact of the matter is ol buzz states that schools are teaching kids to be gay but when asked if he actually believes that a person can be taught to be gay the gutless fukk runs off crying and ranting that we aren't being democratic.

Buzz is pissweak, gutless, he's a real pansy actually, too chickenshit to answer a straight question. He is also dumb.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:12 pm
I'm still waiting for him to answer how same sex marriage will influence what is taught in schools! How will it change what is currently there?

I'm happy for you to have your say Buzz. I'm happy to debate. But please answer the questions that are put to you.

My thinking, and I could be wrong, is that you are actually against homosexuality. That's your choice I guess. But homosexuality is here, has always been here, and will continue to be here. That's it going to change. I think your issue is that if we change the law to allow same sex marriage than this is society giving approval to homosexuality. And you don't like that. Which is fine if that's your opinion. Just state that. Do t bring in all this stuff about kids being groomed (look up that meaning by the way) or taught to be gay. That had nothing to do with same sex marriage. If your worried about kids being taught that homosexuality is okay well that's your right but a different argument.

On a final note. Can I ask you this. How would you respond if your child or grand child was gay?

I would much rather my children be confortable with their sexuality. To express it as heterosexual couples do. That it be no big deal. That he or she do not think they are weird or different. That they are happy and don't contimplate taking their own life .. or worse, actually take their life. All because they feared how society would respond to their sexuality.

The fact of the matter is ol buzz states that schools are teaching kids to be gay but when asked if he actually believes that a person can be taught to be gay the gutless fukk runs off crying and ranting that we aren't being democratic.

Buzz is pissweak, gutless, he's a real pansy actually, too chickenshit to answer a straight question. He is also dumb.
Lol
Pardon the pun here
But if buzz is an example of the Victorian EDUCATION SYSTEM ...then there's something very wrong ( well more wrong than usual ) down in Hicksville .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Lol
Pardon the pun here
But if buzz is an example of the Victorian EDUCATION SYSTEM ...then there's something very wrong ( well more wrong than usual ) down in Hicksville .
Is he from Victoria ?
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Sounds like it
But if he isn't it's an honest mistake
So hard to tell with the education in the southern wasteland States .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Or his from qld or nsw or nt or tassie ? But anyway, he seems to have dissapoeared. I'm happy for him to have his views I'm just wanting to explore what he is basing them on.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Buzz states and therefore believes that kids can actually be taught to be gay. Vice versa the bloke must inevitably believe in the defunct Christian based 1950s theories that gay people can be taught to be hetero.

The blöke is a fruitcake, nothing more nothing less.

xman wrote:
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles
Been liked: 0

Post by Buzz »

Fred wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:53 pm
What kids are taught in school has nothing to do with same sex marriage.
Not yet,... it's called a slippery slope!
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

King Eliah still pretends he doesn't know what the word 'grooming' means!

HINT: it's got something to do with the word 'teaching' but because you don't like being wrong you'll just avoid that little lesson AGAIN ...

You need to go drop some more ecstacy on the nightclub door brother : it'll really help with those mental problems your tackle-ball sport is so famous for!
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 am
Buzz states and therefore believes that kids can actually be taught to be gay. Vice versa the bloke must inevitably believe in the defunct Christian based 1950s theories that gay people can be taught to be hetero.

King-Eliah, are still pretending you don't know what the word 'grooming' means ?

Go Rugby players :rofl:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I'm not pretending not to know what grooming is you dill. What I don't know tho is what the fuck ur argument is about grooming. Spit out exactly what ur point is re grooming and debauchery will ya?

:wink:

xman wrote:
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:58 pm

I'm not pretending not to know what grooming is you dill. What I don't know tho is what the fuck ur argument is about grooming. Spit out exactly what ur point is re grooming and debauchery will ya?

Is a Rugby player actually trying to pretend he doesn't know what the word debauchery means?
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

If you are so worried about the mental illness side of things then why don't you consider transgender patients who can't reverse the procedure they put themselves through and commit hari kari?

Don't tell me the difference between right and wrong: if a democracy won't let it's people discuss consequences then you know it's a dodgy democracy.

The AFL is supporting this campaign that doesn't even let society discuss the consequences and so must explain itself.

Politics is about explanation and if the AFL wants to pay politics it better start explaining itself.

Everything is politics but it only gets serious when there is money involved: and there is a lot of money involved. The AFL has serious questions to answer but of course it won't because Business is Business and a pulpit is a pulpit!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Buzz wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:03 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Is a Rugby player actually trying to pretend he doesn't know what the word debauchery means?
^^^ one confused mofo.

Simply can't for the life of him string together words to make a clear point.

It's like "but debauchery", "protect the children!" "Grooming" :lol: but without any clear linking of his fearful statements to reality. buzz, are you in fact a scared stiff hysterical reverend lovejoys wife ?

[BBvideo=][/BBvideo]

Members and guests, please beware of buzz. I think he's 'grooming' the men on this site to be frightened and hysterical, like him.

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Buzz wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:57 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 am

King-Eliah, are still pretending you don't know what the word 'grooming' means ?

Go Rugby players :rofl:
Are you trying to say Grooming kids is a problem IN RL .
Oh my
Didn't take e long for you to take the looniness to a new level .

I suggest you some research into AFL

Oh hold on
Your having a shot at the afl about this
Yet then try to bring Rl into whatever craziness is going on in your fucked up head .
Lol
You're a mess .

🤣
Xman wrote