Mr tv

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Mr tv

Post by NlolRL »

Ouch. Terry got schooled for being a hypocritical lying piece of filth by calling MR TV a bias liar but doing the same very thing
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Long time no post.

Is the wookster related to this Mr TV, only read about him for the first time tonight here and it looks like the wookie is either inlove with this guy or is actually the guy, just my two cents.

Oh, and wasn't it good to see all those GWS fans turning up to outnumber my beloved eels as we have all been told they have been doing for the last 5? years?

FW's!
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 pm
Long time no post.

Is the wookster related to this Mr TV, only read about him for the first time tonight here and it looks like the wookie is either inlove with this guy or is actually the guy, just my two cents.

Oh, and wasn't it good to see all those GWS fans turning up to outnumber my beloved eels as we have all been told they have been doing for the last 5? years?

FW's!
Give your self a pat on the back and congratulate your self because no one else will! I'd suggest as well keep that tin foil hat on & door bolted!

Yeah what an effort on this odd occasion!But something your basement deeebs keep shooting off about but always ignore GWS an expansion team that is 5 years old that have been easy beats for the majority of that time based in western Sydney with the afl charging a premium for tickets! Compared to your mob 70 plus years old based in what is considered nrlol heart land playing a game where tickets were priced from $15 dollars to free!

Bahahahahahaha it's a no wonder why you conspiracy nuts never like to address that issue
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Didn't read as I never read your shit dickhead, I have been away from here because you are too stupid to converse with and it just fucked the site, so fuck off and keep your dumb ******** opinions with regards to my posts to yourself, I wouldn't piss on a lying shitheaded fuck like you if you were on fire. Neph stock.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:30 pm
Didn't read as I never read your shit dickhead, I have been away from here because you are too stupid to converse with and it just fucked the site, so fuck off and keep your dumb ******** opinions with regards to my posts to yourself, I wouldn't piss on a lying shitheaded fuck like you if you were on fire. Neph stock.
Yes every one who has a different opinion to you isn't it!

Cheap arsed to free tickets for your 70 yr old club compared to premium priced tickets for 5 yr old expansion team

Of course you don't want to address the issue! celebrate one victory thanks to free tickets

Lololololololoon
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 pm
Long time no post.

FW's!
Good point!! They both have exactly the same mentality. Has anyone ever seen Mr AFL/ch7 fanboy and Wookie in the same room together????? Lololololololololololol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:51 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 pm
Righto pal I'll tell how he operates. Earlier this year when I was alerted to his bias I checked him out. One night he tweeted that X program had outrated X Ch9 RL game in Sydney. (I can't remember exactly which game). I immediately thought 2 things 1. That couldn't possibly be right and 2. They're not even on at the same time.
Thank God for the search function - this was the June 22nd Origin/Masterchef showdown that kicked off all the vitriol against him.
I re-checked his tweet and saw underneath in small print and brackets (in its time slot). That is the key to the deception.
Its also a fucking lie. This is the tweet you linked. This tweet features it neither underneath nor in small print.

Further research revealed that the two programs overlapped for about 20 minutes - the preview of the RL before the game actually started i.e. it's lowest rating point and the end of the other program i.e. the point of it's highest rating's.
You are full of shit. Again. In both of his tweets on the matter he specifically indicated that it was Melbourne only where it won its timeslot.

Second tweet where he said that Masterchef won its timeslot

he got this information straight from Ten PR as he retweeted.

Mr fanboy then compared the time period only when the two programs overlapped which indeed showed the other program slightly outrated the RL - he was technically correct. However when you look at average and peak ratings over both programs the RL smashed it. Mr fanboy had no explanation, context or reasoning to explain his tweet. It was dishonest and devious.
Only to fuckwits like you who fail to understand how ratings fucking work - as has been proven here in this forum fucking time and time again.

Average and peak ratings dont tell you shit about how the last half hour of Masterchef in Melbourne went against the start of Origin. Nothing you've produced on this forum counteracts the assertion of Tens PR people.
That is what he does - he finds the metric that most suits his bias i.e. AFL/ch7 and runs with it without explanation or context.

So there ya go Wookie and you other AFL fanboys fire at will lololololololololol.
Heres what you do, you find the most negative way anything can be taken about any given thing to do with the NRL and run with it, whether it has any basis in fact or not. You clearly didnt understand how the ratings process worked, and you havent taken the time to educate yourself since.
I'll give ya a tip my angry friend - it wasn't an origin game. He does this so often you've picked the wrong game lolololololololol. Massive fail Wookster - this rant is all for nothing but proves the point - ta!!! This is the way the dill operates.

Next please!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Oh and another thing: I messaged Mr fanboy at the time of this incident and questioned his ummmmmm reasoning - his reply was -"be careful, I don't tolerate code wars" Lololololololololololol. Then he blocked me a few weeks later for asking what time a game of RL started. No bias lolololololololololl. Code wars not tolerated lolololololololololol.

Mr fanboy is a one man code war!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Don't dare question the cult or the propaganda .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:02 pm
questioning is fine. Bullying on mass based on legitimate figures that dont please you is pathetic
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 pm
questioning is fine. Bullying on mass based on legitimate figures that dont please you is pathetic
Bullying lolololoolololoolololool. The dill has bought this on himself with his base level bias, disinformation and misrepresentation. Time to close up shop Mr AFL/ch7 fanboy.......the gig is up!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:41 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 pm
Bullying lolololoolololoolololool. The dill has bought this on himself with his base level bias, disinformation and misrepresentation. Time to close up shop Mr AFL/ch7 fanboy.......the gig is up!!!!!
what disinformation and misrepresentation?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Geez pal - read my previous posts. Why are fumblers so stupid?????? You have to tell them the same thing over and over and over again.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wookie I think for transparency purposes you need to state ur relationship with mr tv.

Spit it out wookie. Are you guys brothers? Are you his Aunty? Has he kidnapped you and got you locked in his basement but....over time you've developed that Stockholm syndrome and fallen in love with your captor? Are you actually his pet buffoon who he's taught how to type?

Just tell us the relationship you have with him wookie. We just need to know mate.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:49 pm
Geez pal - read my previous posts. Why are fumblers so stupid?????? You have to tell them the same thing over and over and over again.
details man, details