Mr tv

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Mr tv

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:13 pm
The problem is he has been. Rugby league people have been launching into him - because they simply failed to understand how fucking ratings were released early in the year. And evidently they've been going after decidertv this morning as well because hes publishing the ratings from 7PR - even though hes done it all year.
Stop defending the coward wookie. A man would not publicly cry " I hwate it when NRL fwans hwave a gwo at me", that's what school kids do. A man would try and see what is the reason for the universal NRL fans frustration with his work.

I'm with terry, the guy sounds like a dead set biased fukk wit coward who has his head rammed up his ass.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

You know as well as me why he get's himself into trouble Wookie. After downplaying and misrepresenting RL numbers all year the dill now sooks about RL fans slamming him. Time for him to pack it in the poor precious little mamas boy!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:19 pm
You know as well as me why he get's himself into trouble Wookie. After downplaying and misrepresenting RL numbers all year the dill now sooks about RL fans slamming him. Time for him to pack it in the poor precious little mamas boy!!!
you're claiming he has deliberately tweeted inaccurate NRL ratings figures?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Does it matter whether it's deliberate or not really nlol. Sounds like he's done what he's done and pissed off pretty half of those who have an interest in what he can and proposes publish. To me it sounds a clear cut case of he fukked up and now he's having a big cry about those who are pissed at him.

The poor diddums.

xman wrote:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Mr TV πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Retweeted Ian Harkin

I'll cut it short Ian...

They'd rather the AFL didn't exist.

Petty envy at its greatest 😧

I don't have the time.

what a dic :(/ :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The_Wookie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm
No whats happened is anonymous NRL code warriors dont like what they read and cant fucking let it go. It happens on twitter, it happens on the roar, it happens on LU and it happens here - no one plays the victim card better than a league fan it seems. They carry on like pork chops at the slightest mistake - even if eventually it turns out it wasnt one - and by then actively drive people from the discussion.
Why does it always seem to be a convenient"mistake"from afl fans etc

Afl officials do it regularly .
Then after the bullshit is out there ..reposted & taken as gospel by the cult followers they retract or amend to the truth .

FFS we have one on here who is a clone of MR TV .
Sports fan has been caught posting 100% bullshit plenty of times
When shown he is wrong he
Then ignores it
Later he will post more .

It's an AFL thing .
Something seriously amiss in the brain .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Mr fanboy is back tweeting after a self imposed exile of just 3 hours lololololoololololol. He's probably trying to get Buzz to write and article about him being bullied by the big bad RL twitterati lolololololololol.

I'll keep an eye on him. If he sticks to the facts and doesn't misrepresent peak, average, metro, regional, comparison and time slot ratings he won't get slammed.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:54 pm
Mr fanboy is back tweeting after a self imposed exile of just 3 hours lololololoololololol. He's probably trying to get Buzz to write and article about him being bullied by the big bad RL twitterati lolololololololol.

I'll keep an eye on him. If he sticks to the facts and doesn't misrepresent peak, average, metro, regional, comparison and time slot ratings he won't get slammed.
given his numbers come straight from OZTAM what has he misrepresented?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Hes got serious man love for the 7 network and anything to do with AFL.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:39 pm
Hes got serious man love for the 7 network and anything to do with AFL.
so.......?

I love golf, and if I tweeted golf TV ratings do you think it's reasonable for supporters of other sports to bully me on social media?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:27 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Why does it always seem to be a convenient"mistake"from afl fans etc
Because people are fucking people. And mistakes can be made pretty easily when you have limited space to work with.
Shut yo cranky ass trap and listen to what aflcrap1s got to say.

He's making perfect sense and you in ur enraged cranky state are all :****: and :blahblah: and :****:

So shut it and listen. :-# ok?

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Righto pal I'll tell how he operates. Earlier this year when I was alerted to his bias I checked him out. One night he tweeted that X program had outrated X Ch9 RL game in Sydney. (I can't remember exactly which game). I immediately thought 2 things 1. That couldn't possibly be right and 2. They're not even on at the same time.

I re-checked his tweet and saw underneath in small print and brackets (in its time slot). That is the key to the deception. Further research revealed that the two programs overlapped for about 20 minutes - the preview of the RL before the game actually started i.e. it's lowest rating point and the end of the other program i.e. the point of it's highest rating's.

Mr fanboy then compared the time period only when the two programs overlapped which indeed showed the other program slightly outrated the RL - he was technically correct. However when you look at average and peak ratings over both programs the RL smashed it. Mr fanboy had no explanation, context or reasoning to explain his tweet. It was dishonest and devious.

That is what he does - he finds the metric that most suits his bias i.e. AFL/ch7 and runs with it without explanation or context.

So there ya go Wookie and you other AFL fanboys fire at will lololololololololol.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nice post terry. Though I think you might lose our afl readers, I honestly think they don't have the intelligence to understand and acknowledge.

They're real dumbos.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Righto pal I'll tell how he operates. Earlier this year when I was alerted to his bias I checked him out. One night he tweeted that X program had outrated X Ch9 RL game in Sydney. (I can't remember exactly which game). I immediately thought 2 things 1. That couldn't possibly be right and 2. They're not even on at the same time.

I re-checked his tweet and saw underneath in small print and brackets (in its time slot). That is the key to the deception. Further research revealed that the two programs overlapped for about 20 minutes - the preview of the RL before the game actually started i.e. it's lowest rating point and the end of the other program i.e. the point of it's highest rating's.

Mr fanboy then compared the time period only when the two programs overlapped which indeed showed the other program slightly outrated the RL - he was technically correct. However when you look at average and peak ratings over both programs the RL smashed it. Mr fanboy had no explanation, context or reasoning to explain his tweet. It was dishonest and devious.

That is what he does - he finds the metric that most suits his bias i.e. AFL/ch7 and runs with it without explanation or context.

So there ya go Wookie and you other AFL fanboys fire at will lololololololololol.
isnt his point perfectly relevant? If a program aired the same time as the NRL in Sydney got more viewers I think thats totally reasonable comparison. I have no doubt if it was said about the AFL youd be interested
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 pm

IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG (46.76 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
Lock that basement door! Don't let those conspiracies in
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.