NRL VS AFL competition - finals 2017

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Re: NRL VS AFL competition - finals 2017

Post by docker24 »

Lol if it was so good KE, why aren't more people tuning in or going to the games?
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Alrighty then folks! :wave: It's time to sum up the finals series that were!!! It's time to reflect and draw this thread to its natural conclusion :thumbleft:

So let's go right back. It was week one of finals and after viewing an absolute fantastic competitive highly ball tearingly even matches of the first week of NRL finals footy Ol KE decided to have a lil look at the results of the afl to see what he'd missed out on. What he saw ... :shock: :shock: :shock: shocked and amazed him. The afl finals were the completely opposite of the NRL matches, Barr one game, the port Adelaide matchup which went down to the wire. The rest of the matches were absolute shalackiNgs! Lopsided pieces of dogshit, no contests. :/;

It was then that Ol KE had one of his famous prophetic premonitions... :-k I foresee this series is going to be the most lopsided professional sports finals series in history... :-k and so I decided to document the results of the competition in both NRL vs afl 2017 finals footy. :lol: and what happened? Well my prophetic premonition has definitively come true folks!!! I've done it again!! :\: :\:

Here's the facts and the stats. :compress: :bounce: :bounce:

1. After week one of the finals there was not one more game of afl footy in the 2017 finals that was worthy of being called a contest. From the moment I put hand to keyboard and began this thread EVERY SINGLE AFL FINAL could on,y be described as either: blowouts; no contests; training drills; snore fests; one sided; boring, or prob the most accurate; lopsided pieces of dog shit :(/

2. After the blistering week one of the NRL finals (ie four very amazing close contests) we saw the NRL produce 2 close contests and 2 blowouts

3. The final results in terms of evenly matched finals footy contests in both codes stands at

NRL: 6 evenly matched contests - 2 blowouts
Afl: 1 evenly matched contest :shock: 7 blowouts :shock: :shock: :shock:

4. The average result difference in the afl over the 8 finals matches was.... Wait for it.... Drum roll please... :lol: a whopping! 'Nother drum roll please!! A magnanimous, a ginormously humungous ....53 points!!!! :shock: :shock: holy shit cakes batman, KE was oh so right!!! :shock: :shock:

:o :rofl: :o

:(/

5. The avg result difference across the NRL finals was, a poultry, 12.8 points (absolutely tiny considering the 2 blowouts were 30+ points.

6. When comparing each of the afls 2017 regular season rounds with the 8 finals matches the average game result difference between winner and loser across each round of ten matches with the 8 finals was by far and away much much much ...much much much ...much much much much :lol: worse across the eight finals. Lemme just repeat for the dummies. 53 points was not the biggest win, it was the avg winning margin!!! It's gotta be the worst ever finals series in pro sports. I mean, imagine if we take a game that has a similar end score result as the afl, basketball. Imagine if the avg winning margin in the Nbl basketball finals series was 53 fukkin points!! :lol: it's gotta be the worst finals series in pro sports history.

So folks there we have it. My prophecy came true. I was dead right, on the money, so very very aware...even before the fact.

Love you guys. :lol:

:cheers:

:lol: :(/ :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

tldr
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:09 pm
tldr
Too long? Didn't read? :lol: I think I've suggested it before but now I'm sure you never quite got past this level of reading nlol you poor bugger

:lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:09 pm
tldr
Too long? Didn't read? :lol: I think I've suggested it before but now I'm sure you never quite got past this level of reading nlol you poor bugger

your shit is hard to read at the best of times let alone when it's a page long. Why would anyone bother with your waffling let alone you?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I know, I know it's hard to read the truth about how badly the afl finals series of 2017 was. :lol:

I'm sorry nlol, I can only bring bad news for you on that front. It was full of no contests and lopsided pieces of dogshit.

But, I know this is hard for you to read because it makes you sad and you can't read that well anyway.

So...nlol....my manipulative lil rodent? im gunna throw you a bone :lol:

What about de cwowds tho!! Just Whaaaaaaaahht about de cwowds! De cwowds!! De cwowds!!

You have trouble reading that nlol? :(/

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:42 pm
A few stats KE forgot to mention

- AFL Finals series attendances: 553,879 (down -0.08% on 2016)
- NRL Finals series attendances: 320,177 (up 2.96%)

- AFL Finals Series rated a total of 16.4m across Fox & 7, down from 18.1m in 2016. (-9.4%).
- NRL Finals series rated a total of 13.79m across Nine & Fox, down from 14.87m in 2016 (-7.26%)
Nlol? You like this from ol Wookie? :lol:

Hey Wookie ? Read the opening post you dumb admin biatch :lol: this thread got nuttin to do with cwowds or watings :lol: there's a million boring threads already yapping on about that shit. I'm interested in the games so take ur boring off field shit about crowds and TV watchers outta my awesome thread Wookie.

Thanks bro ;)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Alright alright ok I'll stop. I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't be so abrupt and ramming these facts home so hard. It's just not fair.

So :) I'm gunna change tack on this and bring a new kinder approach to try and help you afl boys learn.

Ok now before you read on just breath... breath in, with me now now, breath in 1,2,3,4,5,6 annnnd breath out with me now 1,2,3,4,5,6 and again breath in now 1,2,3,4,5,6 annnnd again with me out 2,3,4,5,6

Ok now read this shit.

Afl finals 2017 8 matches, 7 of these matches resulted in 6 goal plus blowouts! That's right 7!!! And.. ok breath in 2,3,4,5,6 and out 2,3,4,5,6. And get this shit! The average, I said AVERAGE, losing margin across all, I said ALL afl finals in 17 was 53 points!!!

Now before you poor bastards post again please, with me now l, breath in 2,3,4,5,6 and a out 2,3,4,5,6 :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Nlol? You like this from ol Wookie? :lol:

Hey Wookie ? Read the opening post you dumb admin biatch :lol: this thread got nuttin to do with cwowds or watings :lol: there's a million boring threads already yapping on about that shit. I'm interested in the games so take ur boring off field shit about crowds and TV watchers outta my awesome thread Wookie.

Thanks bro ;)

Hey fuckwit, Ill post into any goddamn thread any goddamn thing i want and there aint shit you can do about it except cry to Beaussie.
Look alls I'm saying is... Shut ur trolling trap ok? This thread is about the action that took place on the finals footy fields of 2017. I made it and everything I've said in here has been and become true.

I'm sorry you can't handle what happened on the fields and feel a strong urge to talk about cwowds an watings instead Wookie. I really am, it must suck pretty bad. But, it happened and denying it won't help ok.

Now read this entire thread and have a lil chuckle and say 'good onya ke!' Youll feel a weight lift off of ur angry shoulders l, I assure you! :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhh :hmm: ahhh Wookie? Would you like another fact?

You haven't produced one stat or fact that is actually in topic in this thread so how's about you take ur angry fat ass outta my prophetic thread and into something you actually know about ... numbers in the crowds.

Ok pal? ;)

Leave the on field discussions to me ;)

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

Rookie you can remove the "I all of a sudden follow the cowboys" logo from your dp. They got belted lol
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:45 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm
Ahhh :hmm: ahhh Wookie? Would you like another fact?

You haven't produced one stat or fact that is actually in topic in this thread so how's about you take ur angry fat ass outta my prophetic thread and into something you actually know about ... numbers in the crowds.

Ok pal? ;)

Leave the on field discussions to me ;)
literally posted facts the post before the last one i made dumbass.
And as I said, dumbass, your facts weren't in the slightest on topic. Way off in fact.

You get one point for trying and making nlol feel better tho :lol:

From now on practise what you preach for a change and post on topic or shut yer trap ya stoopid troll

;)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:wave:

Howdy folks, I'm back from another banning from an afl mod who just caint handle what the fight club is all about the poor duffer :lol:

And well my what has happened in my absence? A disgraceful curtain drawing finale to the afl 2017 finals series... :lol: a sexting episode conducted by the players of the winning team, Richmond [-X dear oh dear oh me. :roll: So we had blowout after blowout after lopsided piece of shit after blowout after no contest after blowout and finished by another lopsided piece of dogshit of a match followed by... a case of sexting that could've been punished by two years jail but instead a Richmond player got a three week ban.

fukk me dead. was the afl 2017 finals series not the worst ever finals series in all sports amateur and professional since before Christ? I mean seriously, could it have been any worse??

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 pm
:wave:

Howdy folks, I'm back from another banning from an afl mod who just caint handle what the fight club is all about the poor duffer :lol:

And well my what has happened in my absence? A disgraceful curtain drawing finale to the afl 2017 finals series... :lol: a sexting episode conducted by the players of the winning team, Richmond [-X dear oh dear oh me. :roll: So we had blowout after blowout after lopsided piece of shit after blowout after no contest after blowout and finished by another lopsided piece of dogshit of a match followed by... a case of sexting that could've been punished by two years jail but instead a Richmond player got a three week ban.

fukk me dead. was the afl 2017 finals series not the worst ever finals series in all sports amateur and professional since before Christ? I mean seriously, could it have been any worse??

Equalisation went out the window. I took a load more pleasure following the Storms path to ultimate glory!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Equilisation ?
In the Afl lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o