So Australian AFL team named........

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: So Australian AFL team named........

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm
You,re missing the point pal. RL actually has a national team that plays games. The AFL and NFL have merit teams only. So does the NRL but they also have a bona-fide team that plays internationals. Simple really.
no, the point of the thread was to discuss who the AFL All Australian team plays. I gave examples of national teams that dont play anyone.

Close thread
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:05 pm
You,re missing the point pal. RL actually has a national team that plays games. The AFL and NFL have merit teams only. So does the NRL but they also have a bona-fide team that plays internationals. Simple really.
no, the point of the thread was to discuss who the AFL All Australian team plays. I gave examples of national teams that dont play anyone.

Close thread
"Close thread" Lololololololololol. Yes the point of the thread is to discuss who the AFL All Australians play - the answer is NO ONE!! Lolololololololololol.

I then explained about merit 'teams' and actual national teams that play SOMEONE.

You seem to have trouble with basic concepts pal.

Now we can close the thread!! Lolololololololololol. Case closed lolololololololo.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Close thread
"Close thread" Lololololololololol. Yes the point of the thread is to discuss who the AFL All Australians play - the answer is NO ONE!! Lolololololololololol.

I then explained about merit 'teams' and actual national teams that play SOMEONE.

Now we can close the thread!! Lolololololololololol. Case closed lolololololololo.
i dont care what you explained, the purpose of the thread was to discuss the AFL AA team. I showed examples of other national teams that are similar in their purpose. Any issues with that? Take it up with the NFL
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Great ......ummm.... response lololoolololoololololol. I'll give them NFLers a bit of hurry up.....don't you worry about that sonny jim!!! Lolololololololol.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol fumblers get very upset when asked about the games for the all Aust team .
Seems standing under a pie sign as part of a team that play no one is the biggest honour in southern hickball
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:25 pm
So given it is a domestic competition and only played in 1 country ... who do you suggest they play pusstcat?
They have made advances to a few countries, and apart from a Shanghai sellout there's been very little interest . So in my opinion, they either continue with the pretend Australian team and play with themselves :rofl: . or maybe further humiliation by continuing to play International rules.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:11 pm
Seems standing under a pie sign as part of a team that play no one is the biggest honour in southern hickball
:lol:
upset.......More like confused about the lack of grey matter amongst the tossballers here
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

pussycat wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
So given it is a domestic competition and only played in 1 country ... who do you suggest they play pusstcat?
They have made advances to a few countries, and apart from a Shanghai sellout there's been very little interest . So in my opinion, they either continue with the pretend Australian team and play with themselves :rofl: . or maybe further humiliation by continuing to play International rules.
Yeah, they were frogmarched outta NZ so that's off the agenda. The Shanghai Police are still looking for thousands of missing fans from the ....ummmm.....'sell out'. And the predicted Chinese 'greatest ratings of all time' evaporated into the ether so China is outta play.

The only chance is the Irish bog farmers coming over later this year. That is if the pratai crop has been harvested and the boggies mammas let their little boys come over for their usual flogging of the fulltime pretty boy fumblers.

That will be the highlight of the sporting year for the AA fumbling team lololololololololololl. Go the boggies!!!!!!
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Close thread

i dont care what you explained, the purpose of the thread was to discuss the AFL AA team. I showed examples of other national teams that are similar in their purpose. Any issues with that? Take it up with the NFL

No you haven't teams of the Century are no National teams. for a start some of them are DEAD.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

In your limited warped opinion!

The denial from your lot! You have a all Australian team names that doesn't play any one either! But ignore that and just mock the afl one!

The usual irony in your stupidity
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

pussycat wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
Agree with the crap international rules. Hate it.

And that's my point... there are no other countries to play so it's a silly question to ask who they play .
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:35 am
In your limited warped opinion!

The denial from your lot! You have a all Australian team names that doesn't play any one either! But ignore that and just mock the afl one!

The usual irony in your stupidity
Link the liar posting shit again .

We don't have an all Australian team named...Link doing what link does best ..lying.

We have an Australian team that plays other countries

We also have the DallyM team of the year ..the best in each position chosen by the media

They aren't the Aust team

Get a grip link
Try to live in reality.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

post_hoc wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am
NlolRL wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:19 pm

No you haven't teams of the Century are no National teams. for a start some of them are DEAD.
they are still teams chosen on merit that do not play against another team
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

I bet AFL fans wish they had a World Club challenge. Unfortunately no other country recognises AFL as a legitimate or professional sport.

Both Superleague teams won against the NRL teams last time.

WIGAN WARRIORS 22 - CRONULLA SHARKS 6

WARRINGTON WOLVES 27 - BRISBANE BRONCOS 18

RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Nope. Happy with our domestic comp. not sure why it's always such an issue for some nrl types. If the greatest rl off all time can have a passion for afl not sure why it's hard for others to enjoy Australia's game.
Veni, vidi, vici