Matilda's to do something the AFLW can't

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Matilda's to do something the AFLW can't

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:09 am
Getting back to the thread - the thing the Matilda's did that the AFLW can't is play a skilful attractive brand of their sport. I know it's hard enough to make fumbling attractive at the best of times but the poor female fumblers game is a dead set low level mess of stumbling, bumbling and of course fumbling at it's worst.

Gilligan and the crew desperately need to do something to lift the standard of the poor devils. If any of my fumbling friends here have any suggestions please email fumblehouse ASAP.
It's so funny how delusional you are! Only because NRLs finest hunt and Folau tried to play afl and struggle to make the side in wooden spoon winning sides
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

post_hoc wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:24 am
post_hoc wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Broke? news to me. I won't bother asking for evidence because I know you have tourettes and just splurt out the first thing that comes to your addled brain.
your little shitty code scored a pathetic little tv deal & is propped up by the Lowy family
wow, that is pretty poor spin doctoring there, you need to try a bit harder.

As for TV deal, that is the biggest you will ever get, as for football, we keep growing. :)))
Lol, sorry is a minnow irrelevant sport in Australia and always will be!
Just be a you sold out one game your off beating your chest like it's a large sport then ignore all the other games where majority of the time next to nobody turns up!

Btw that TV deal, did any of the commercial networks show any interest?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 pm
post_hoc wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:24 am

your little shitty code scored a pathetic little tv deal & is propped up by the Lowy family
wow, that is pretty poor spin doctoring there, you need to try a bit harder.

As for TV deal, that is the biggest you will ever get, as for football, we keep growing. :)))
Lol, sorry is a minnow irrelevant sport in Australia and always will be!
Just be a you sold out one game your off beating your chest like it's a large sport then ignore all the other games where majority of the time next to nobody turns up!

Btw that TV deal, did any of the commercial networks show any interest?
And yet more people will watch one of our irrelevant teams as you call them that will watch your entire finals series when any of them play Asian Champions League, god that must annoy you.

BTW Channel 10, you might have seen the ads for the A league.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:04 pm
Getting back to the thread - the thing the Matilda's did that the AFLW can't is play a skilful attractive brand of their sport. I know it's hard enough to make fumbling attractive at the best of times but the poor female fumblers game is a dead set low level mess of stumbling, bumbling and of course fumbling at it's worst.

Gilligan and the crew desperately need to do something to lift the standard of the poor devils. If any of my fumbling friends here have any suggestions please email fumblehouse ASAP.
It's so funny how delusional you are! Only because NRLs finest hunt and Folau tried to play afl and struggle to make the side in wooden spoon winning sides
Rinse repeat
Rinse repeat
The same shit recycled over & over .

It's an endless loop of link insanity .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

Another great game last night, Tuesday night in Newcastle and get over 16,000 at the game. Sorry AFL but these families had to pay to watch this game, something your AFLW wouldn't know about.

If this keeps up I might have to admit I was wrong, the AFLW might be gone in less than 5 years.

I bet the AFL HQ are preying Australia doesn't bid for the Womens World Cup. If Australia got it, they would be very nervous. all there active growth will disappear, all those young girls will flee AFL.

FFA will need to become better at lobbying local Councils to provide extra playing space, hopefully at the expense of all those lying AFL administrators up here in Sydney
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

With the Westfield Matildas now ranked 6th in the FIFA world rankings, our intention to bid for the right to host the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2023, and our Westfield W-League starting its 10th season later this year, women’s football in Australia has never been in better shape
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:22 am
With the Westfield Matildas now ranked 6th in the FIFA world rankings, our intention to bid for the right to host the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2023, and our Westfield W-League starting its 10th season later this year, women’s football in Australia has never been in better shape
True, very true, I think we may actually go higher, looks likely we will go to 5 in the rankings. I'm not a fan of the FIFA ones as it does boost some teams higher (usually European and African.

With Melbourne announcing they will host a friendly between the Matildas and a European team this will give another good test.

The Europeans were unable to play in the tournament of Nations as their Euro's were on. England, Denmark or France would gives us a real good view on where we are at
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:01 am
leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Rinse repeat
Rinse repeat
The same shit recycled over & over .

It's an endless loop of link insanity .
It's in response to the same old
Rinse repeat
Rinse repeat
Rinse repeat
The same shit recycled over and over and over again

Fumble this fumble that!
You want to keep dribbling on the same old shit over and over againin what you think, I'm just posting factual proof to your claim

Deal with it! Go back to that bucket of lemons
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

post_hoc wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:07 am
Another great game last night, Tuesday night in Newcastle and get over 16,000 at the game. Sorry AFL but these families had to pay to watch this game, something your AFLW wouldn't know about.

If this keeps up I might have to admit I was wrong, the AFLW might be gone in less than 5 years.

I bet the AFL HQ are preying Australia doesn't bid for the Womens World Cup. If Australia got it, they would be very nervous. all there active growth will disappear, all those young girls will flee AFL.

FFA will need to become better at lobbying local Councils to provide extra playing space, hopefully at the expense of all those lying AFL administrators up here in Sydney
Westfield Matilders :mrgreen:
Great to see the lowy and his business west field continue to prop up the busted arsed soccer in Australia again

The afl administrations wouldn't give a shit what your little soccer game is doing in Australia.

As the afl season ends & nrlol :(/ season ends while we wait for crickey season, the aye league will start, the first round will attract ok crowds and then fall away and has the sokka fan boys shooting off "the sleeping giant has awoken" like every year people will quickly tire of the boring crap and move on
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Vlad Tepes
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Sydney FC

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Haha you're the ultimate douche Leagueiscrap, the Matildas got a television audience of 323k across FTA and Fox Sports for this one. Good on them. Sam Kerr, who plays in the American league, is dominating women's football at the moment and this says something because there's millions of more women playing football than fumbleball (therefore tougher competition).
Vlad Tepes
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Vlad Tepes »

BTW leagueiscrap, FYI just to clarify and save your confusion on my above post on 'America'- I was referring to a country known as the USA. The USA is one of the world's most significant countries.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Ahh nearly soccer season again is it? Look out, the sleeping giant is predicted to rise yet again. Pfft lol
Vlad Tepes
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Yeah Beaussie, nobody cares about Australian football. It's in crisis I tell you. 16,800 fans in Newcastle and 323k watching on TV. Just been announced that the Matildas will play two games in Victoria against China which will attract much more interest and viewers than the male fumble ballers did in China. :(/

At least the Matildas have a World Cup to play for and international contracts to worry about (Sam Kerr is the top scorer in the American league :afro: ).
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

leagueiscrap wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:40 pm
post_hoc wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:07 am

Westfield Matilders :mrgreen:
Great to see the lowy and his business west field continue to prop up the busted arsed soccer in Australia again

The afl administrations wouldn't give a shit what your little soccer game is doing in Australia.

As the afl season ends & nrlol :(/ season ends while we wait for crickey season, the aye league will start, the first round will attract ok crowds and then fall away and has the sokka fan boys shooting off "the sleeping giant has awoken" like every year people will quickly tire of the boring crap and move on
You mean one of the worlds largest Retail businesses, sponsoring a team (as well as one of the sponsors of a league) comprised of that businesses largest demographics, ie 15-40 year old females.

I don't have a marketing degree but I have studied it at Uni and to me that represents a textbook tie in anyone's language. But as usual you don't seem bright enough to understand that.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

We may have to re write the record books for crowds at womens sport. Over 20,000 in 1921.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKNGTl0U8AEZYWL.jpg