Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Post by Terry »

Geez you're hard work pal!!!! You're always looking for an angle or a deception or a deflection. You'll never get accused of being a straight shooter!!!

I never said anything about the AA team. Who cares - it's not part of the conversation. Fumblehouse picks a team, they call 'em Australia, they play the amateur Irish bog farmers - they get FLOGGED.

Either stay on point or move on pal - tiresome!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Geez you're hard work pal!!!! You're always looking for an angle or a deception or a deflection. You'll never get accused of being a straight shooter!!!

I never said anything about the AA team. Who cares - it's not part of the conversation. Fumblehouse picks a team, they call 'em Australia, they play the amateur Irish bog farmers - they get FLOGGED.

:roll:
the AA team IS the AFL's biggest and best team. They don not play in the international rules. So your post above was complete BS, as usual
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:03 pm

the AA team IS the AFL's biggest and best team. They don not play in the international rules. So your post above was complete BS, as usual
You are pathetically laughable pal lololololololololololololol. Did you ever work for some 3rd rate bum politician as their 4th in line spin merchant????? Lololololololololololol. You are truly pathetic.

Please go to truth in communication school pal - it will enhance your life immensely!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:16 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:03 pm

You are pathetically laughable pal lololololololololololololol. Did you ever work for some 3rd rate bum politician as their 4th in line spin merchant????? Lololololololololololol. You are truly pathetic.

Please go to truth in communication school pal - it will enhance your life immensely!!
:lol: :lol:

you spouted BS so I called you out on it, which means I'm pathetically laughable. :lol:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Geez it'd be fun to go to the pub and have a couple with you pal lololololololololol. I never mentioned the AA team numbskull - you did!!!! I can't possibly have talked BS about something I never said.

Go into the corner of a room somewhere and have an argument with yaself lolololololololololol.

When ya finished come back and talk about the upcoming hiding your fumbling boys are gonna cop!!!! And for gods sake try to stay on topic.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:35 pm
Geez it'd be fun to go to the pub and have a couple with you pal lololololololololol. I never mentioned the AA team numbskull - you did!!!! I can't possibly have talked BS about something I never said.

Go into the corner of a room somewhere and have an argument with yaself lolololololololololol.

When ya finished come back and talk about the upcoming hiding your fumbling boys are gonna cop!!!! And for gods sake try to stay on topic.
Your comprehension skills are horrendous. You said
Well the annual flogging by the amateur bog farmers over the biggest and the best the AFL can throw at 'em is getting closer.
The biggest and best AFL team is the AA dickhead. You're wrong, just own up and admit it
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Wow. I haven't had a conversation like this since kindy lololololololololololol. OK: The AA team is a symbolic team that plays no one. In any case it was you who bought them into the conversation.

So: the International team hasn't been picked yet hence no one has any idea which AA players will or will not be picked in any case. Unless - fumblehouse has put out some announcement that no AA players will be considered for the Irish flogging. If this is the case please show me a source.

Or - fumblehouse has put out some other announcement to the clubs that the best players will deliberately not be picked for the Irish flogging. The clubs might then send a list of say their 10 best players who are unavailable for selection. If this is the case, or anything similar, please show me a source.

So: if neither of the above cases is correct any sane, objective, normal person would assume that the best team at the time of selection will be picked dependent on injury, form and availability.

Now pal read this slowly and without anger. Think about your response and please, please stay on topic.

Cheers.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:24 pm
Wow. I haven't had a conversation like this since kindy lololololololololololol. OK: The AA team is a symbolic team that plays no one. In any case it was you who bought them into the conversation.

So: the International team hasn't been picked yet hence no one has any idea which AA players will or will not be picked in any case. Unless - fumblehouse has put out some announcement that no AA players will be considered for the Irish flogging. If this is the case please show me a source.

Or - fumblehouse has put out some other announcement to the clubs that the best players will deliberately not be picked for the Irish flogging. The clubs might then send a list of say their 10 best players who are unavailable for selection. If this is the case, or anything similar, please show me a source.

So: if neither of the above cases is correct any sane, objective, normal person would assume that the best team at the time of selection will be picked dependent on injury, form and availability.

Now pal read this slowly and without anger. Think about your response and please, please stay on topic.

Cheers.
if you had followed the international rules in previous years you would know the basis upon which the Australian team is selected. So far you have shown you have no clue, clearly. So rather than attempting to criticise and ridicule something you have no idea about, maybe keep your stupidity to yourself
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Hi Terry

My recollection is that it used to be the case the AA team was the team to play this international rules thing. I believe this was changed some years ago... when sheedy coached, to pick the best team they believed was suited to the game. Hence the goal keeper, which is not a position in Australian rules, had someone who was suited to that then possibly the full backed named in the AA squad. I think smaller speedy and agile players were picked as thought to be more suited as well.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:36 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Cheers.
if you had followed the international rules in previous years you would know the basis upon which the Australian team is selected. So far you have shown you have no clue, clearly. So rather than attempting to criticise and ridicule something you have no idea about, maybe keep your stupidity to yourself
Hahahahahaha!!! You have been demolished and you're white flag is fluttering in the breeze.

For the sake of posterity I am fully aware that one year fumblehouse sent an indigenous team over to play the boggies. If you have any proof this is happening again or that fumblehouse has a stated rule that the best team will not be picked please let me know.

All the best my friend. And no hard feelings.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 pm
Hi Terry

My recollection is that it used to be the case the AA team was the team to play this international rules thing. I believe this was changed some years ago... when sheedy coached, to pick the best team they believed was suited to the game. Hence the goal keeper, which is not a position in Australian rules, had someone who was suited to that then possibly the full backed named in the AA squad. I think smaller speedy and agile players were picked as thought to be more suited as well.
Hi Fred,
Hope you're having a great day!! Thanks for the info much appreciated. Pretty much like any team in international sport is picked. They pick the best they have dependent on injury, form, availability and with a view to the specific strengths and weaknesses of their opponents.

Cheers.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:51 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 pm
Hi Terry

Hi Fred,
Hope you're having a great day!! Thanks for the info much appreciated. Pretty much like any team in international sport is picked. They pick the best they have dependent on injury, form, availability and with a view to the specific strengths and weaknesses of their opponents.

Cheers.
no, you're completely incorrect, again. FMD you're a twat!! :rofl:

Fred is correct, the team is selected based on those who demonstrate the unique attributes required to succeed at a game that is far removed from Australian rules football. It has little to do with their form in the AFL.

Therefore the entire premise of your original claim, and subsequent (and hilarious) defence is incorrect. It is not the AFL's best team at all.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Oh dear - another fumbler goes into the jungle to fight a war that is already lost lololololololololool.

I understand you poor buggers are lining up the excuses for the inevitable flogging that is currently harvesting the prata lololololololololol.

I gotta give to ya though - you've got no shame - you keep coming back round after round for another humiliation.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:08 pm
Oh dear - another fumbler goes into the jungle to fight a war that is already lost lololololololololool.

I understand you poor buggers are lining up the excuses for the inevitable flogging that is currently harvesting the prata lololololololololol.

I gotta give to ya though - you've got no shame - you keep coming back round after round for another humiliation.
youre a stupid gutless flog without a single clue
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:21 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:08 pm

youre a stupid gutless flog without a single clue
So after being demolished and humiliated with reasoned debate you resort to abuse!!!!!! So typical of the fumblers here. Good day and good luck.