Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Post by Terry »

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-08-08/i ... in-stadium

One of my favourite times of the year is coming back to Australia in November. Yep - the part time tenacious little Irish bog farmers stay off the grog and ciggies just long enough to belt the very best the fully professional Australian Fumbling League has to offer. It's hilarious stuff that shouldn't be missed.

Stay tuned for further details.
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Re: Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Post by docker24 »

Give it up for Terry on another spectacular thread! =D> =D>
EST. 1870
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Amateur Irish bog farmers set to flog fully professional AFL prima donna's - AGAIN!!!

Post by leagueiscrap »

docker24 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:23 pm
he is despritaly trying to take notice away from the thread pointing to the fact the NRLOL is in big trouble :mrgreen: :>::
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

docker24 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:23 pm
Get on board Docked!!! The bog farmers train in wellington boots and riverdance up and down the field. And it works - they won the last series!!! Lololololololololol.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

So what do ya think fellas??? Can the magnificent specimens of the fumbling league turn the tables on the quick stepping bog farmers????
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm
So what do ya think fellas??? Can the magnificent specimens of the fumbling league turn the tables on the quick stepping bog farmers????
it isnt AFL you tool
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:12 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm
it isnt AFL you tool
Whoa!!!! The fumblers are very touchy on this one loloololololololol. Look on the bright side fellas - you might even snag a win over the boggies this time. I suggest you try training in wellington boots - that seems' to work.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It's a hybrid game
With the fumblers getting a touch up

It highlights the unconess of fumbleball when these so called athletes venture out of the protective southern bubble
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The Irish coach is gonna work on more fitness this time around. He thinks more repetitions with pints of Guinness and twice round the bar with an Irish jig should be enough to bury the fumbling pretty boys this time. Lolololololololol.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 pm
It's a hybrid game
With the fumblers getting a touch up

It highlights the unconess of fumbleball when these so called athletes venture out of the protective southern bubble
yes its a hybrid game. So theyre better at using a round ball, big deal
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

I actually think FB should use a round ball too. It seems to take the fumble out of the game and cleans up the never ending ugly mess of the ball rolling around on the ground. I might shoot off an email to the AFL rules committee.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:03 pm
I actually think FB should use a round ball too. It seems to take the fumble out of the game and cleans up the never ending ugly mess of the ball rolling around on the ground. I might shoot off an email to the AFL rules committee.
feel free. But given we get far larger crowds, better ratings and far more members I think we're doing ok.

Nothing could make RL more interesting though. Run, tackle, Run, tackle, Run, tackle, Run, tackle, Run, tackle, kick......your turn......and repeat
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Terry wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm

One of my favourite times of the year is coming back to Australia in November. Yep - the part time tenacious little Irish bog farmers stay off the grog and ciggies just long enough to belt the very best the fully professional Australian Fumbling League has to offer. It's hilarious stuff that shouldn't be missed.

:lol: thanks for the reminder terry. I'll definitely try tune in! :thumbleft: I wonder whether the combined team annual income of the part time Irish butchers and bakers equates to the lowest paid selected afl player on the Aussie team :-k

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:34 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm

:lol: thanks for the reminder terry. I'll definitely try tune in! :thumbleft: I wonder whether the combined team annual income of the part time Irish butchers and bakers equates to the lowest paid selected afl player on the Aussie team :-k
Good question. Probably not. I also heard that Ireland has had a good agricultural season and some of their best players might have to stay behind to dig up record potato crops.

That should give our boys a better chance of victory. Let's hope the bog farmers mamma's stay strong and keep their boys at home.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Yes the game is slightly different and rules change abit,

But the AFL folk should be able to cope, its not rocket science.

I find the IRISH are more a physical team,
and the AFL boys cannot handle it..

be interesting if they used a Sherrin one game
and a soccer ball one game..

how the irish would go be interesting..