how long can you keep polishing a turd for! NRL urgently needs $30 million bank loan to pay clubs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: how long can you keep polishing a turd for! NRL urgently needs $30 million bank loan to pay clubs

Post by NlolRL »

pussy cant seriously believe the NRL is leading the way. Your ratings and crowds are down on last year, your revenue is about half ours, and memberships around 1/3rd
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: how long can you keep polishing a turd for! NRL urgently needs $30 million bank loan to pay clubs

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:53 pm
pussy cant seriously believe the NRL is leading the way. Your ratings and crowds are down on last year, your revenue is about half ours, and memberships around 1/3rd
Ratings might be down but that's largely due to with a significant jump in streaming. We are still the most watched sport on tv and have accumulated many millions more ratings since the introduction of the ARLC.

Since 2012 the NRL revenue has gone from

NRL 2012 185m To 2016 391m adding 2016m in revenue in 4 years.

AFL 2011 382m to 2016 569m adding 187m in revenue in 5 years.'

But But But But But But But But
But But But But
But But But But
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Pussy .... you're a lone voice for a reason ...
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:47 pm
Ratings might be down but that's largely due to with a significant jump in streaming. We are still the most watched sport on tv and have accumulated many millions more ratings since the introduction of the ARLC.

But But But But
But But But But
why would I need to but about 569m compared to 391m ??????? :hmm: :hmm:

You should sell realestate. You can put a positive spin on anything.

Also, your crowds are down, that aint due to increased streaming. We would also have an increase in streaming but our code has increased ratings :\:

So no, you lead pretty much nothing except international growth
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

But But But But
But But But But
And what the bank man say to the nrlol when they wanted a loan to pay operational costs?
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:22 pm

But But But But
But But But But

Also, your crowds are down, that aint due to increased streaming. We would also have an increase in streaming but our code has increased ratings :\:

Because you are wrong(as per usual) and trying to shift the goal posts (as per usual).

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 am

But But But But
But But But But

Because you are wrong(as per usual) and trying to shift the goal posts (as per usual).
What part is wrong?
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 pm

What part is wrong?
Firstly, I said since the commission. You don't like that so you change the argument , typical of your freaky Friday mentality.

Then you totally change the subject and ramble on with your crowds or pet membership numbers.

leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:34 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:58 pm

What part is wrong?
Firstly, I said since the commission. You don't like that so you change the argument , typical of your freaky Friday mentality.

Then you totally change the subject and ramble on with your crowds or pet membership numbers.
It's you who keeps trying to change the argument pissy cat

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 2fohp.html
:(/
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

since the commission the NRL is still miles behind in finances, crowds and memberships. Since the commission, this year, your crowds are down and your ratings are down. Your but but excuse is digital streaming, yet the AFL havent seen a decrease in FTA ratings despite also increasing digital streaming.

Your claims of the NRL leading the way are pure fantasy
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm

since the commission the NRL is still miles behind in finances, crowds and memberships. Since the commission, this year, your crowds are down and your ratings are down. Your but but excuse is digital streaming, yet the AFL havent seen a decrease in FTA ratings despite also increasing digital streaming.

Our ratings may be down , Yet there are still more people watching RL on tv set, and on mobile devices.

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Our ratings may be down , Yet there are still more people watching RL on tv set, and on mobile devices.
20-4 comparison so far this year suggests youre full of shit
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

He is also full of shit with the streaming devices! The AFL flogs the NRLOL in this area as well
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys