The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:17 pm
She was well below the ranking of the executive, and well younger than him too. The exec resigned in shame, guilty as all hell. He must now be thanking his lucky stars it all came out in the relative dim light before Weinstein and don Bourke.

[-X
they were two consenting adults so his behaviour is nothing like Don Bourke or Weinstein. [-X
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 pm
She was well below the ranking of the executive, and well younger than him too. The exec resigned in shame, guilty as all hell. He must now be thanking his lucky stars it all came out in the relative dim light before Weinstein and don Bourke.

[-X
they were two consenting adults so his behaviour is nothing like Don Bourke or Weinstein. [-X
No I think it was exemplary behaviour. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make the young lady feel comfortable and safe in the workplace. It was a disgrace Gilly sacked him!! I mean all managers everywhere should be looking after their junior staff in this loving, caring manner. Give the bloke a medal I say. Yaayyyyyy!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:01 pm

[-X
No I think it was exemplary behaviour. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make the young lady feel comfortable and safe in the workplace. It was a disgrace Gilly sacked him!! I mean all managers everywhere should be looking after their junior staff in this loving, caring manner. Give the bloke a medal I say. Yaayyyyyy!!!
I never said it was good behaviour, but comparing it to known sexual predators is misleading in the extreme. In fact from memory a female staffer of the NRL said he should never have been sacked.

“For goodness sake, that’s no-one’s business — it’s a matter between the man and the woman,” Lumby told Neil Mitchell on 3AW radio. “It’s a fact of life, A lot of people meet their life partners at work. “If (the women) have got no complaints about the way they were treated I actually disagree with the AFL’s actions ... with sexual behaviour the only thing I’m concerned about is if it’s safe and consensual.” Lumby serves as a gender adviser to the NRL and is working to ensure there are harsher penalties for players found guilty of mistreating women.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:01 pm

I never said it was good behaviour, but comparing it to known sexual predators is misleading in the extreme. In fact from memory a female staffer of the NRL said he should never have been sacked.

“For goodness sake, that’s no-one’s business — it’s a matter between the man and the woman,” Lumby told Neil Mitchell on 3AW radio. “It’s a fact of life, A lot of people meet their life partners at work. “If (the women) have got no complaints about the way they were treated I actually disagree with the AFL’s actions ... with sexual behaviour the only thing I’m concerned about is if it’s safe and consensual.” Lumby serves as a gender adviser to the NRL and is working to ensure there are harsher penalties for players found guilty of mistreating women.
I saw what ya did there - deflect straight to RL - wow!! You,re very very good lolololololololol. Look you've won me over with your reasoned debate.

It's much easier to ignore stuff, look the other way, block your ears and cover your eyes!! It takes a strong personalty and moral fortitude to stand up to wrong doers.

Well argued my friend. I'm with you in cowardice!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:56 pm
I saw what ya did there - deflect straight to RL - wow!! You,re very very good lolololololololol. Look you've won me over with your reasoned debate.

It's much easier to ignore stuff, look the other way, block your ears and cover your eyes!! It takes a strong personalty and moral fortitude to stand up to wrong doers.

you call it deflection, I call it 1. evidence your code may not have even acted on such behaviour, and 2. a women involved in the ethical treatment of women by sportsmen considered the AFL's actions over-zealous
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:04 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:56 pm

you call it deflection, I call it 1. evidence your code may not have even acted on such behaviour, and 2. a women involved in the ethical treatment of women by sportsmen considered the AFL's actions over-zealous
I'm on a joint party ticket with you on this one my friend. It's far easier to look away and pretend all is good in the world.

Why would one put his head above the parapet and call out bad behaviour - there would be all sorts of repurcussions for telling the truth - gee one would have to man up and stand up for the repressed. Far better to hide in the corner and hum 'kumbaya'' and let the big bad world pass you by.

Good call my friend - I am with you and all your fumbling mates.

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya, oh lord kumbaya!!!!!!!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Errmmm :hmm: let's get this straight, the two afl senior managers involved in the sex scandal resigned. Like hitler and his wife', they knew they were Guilty as all fukk and decided to get the hell out before they copped what was coming to em.

They'd be counting their lucky stars right now I tells ya! The proof is in their resignation. If they were innocent, why wouldn't they defend themselves, their livelihood, their status and all they'd worked for?

Nup, just like hitler they weren't up for defending emselves.

You can quote that dumbass lumby all ya like nlol, it doesn't change the smell. [-X you should be ashamed of urself nlol [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:15 pm
Errmmm :hmm: let's get this straight, the two afl senior managers involved in the sex scandal resigned. Like hitler and his wife', they knew they were Guilty as all fukk and decided to get the hell out before they copped what was coming to em.

They'd be counting their lucky stars right now I tells ya! The proof is in their resignation. If they were innocent, why wouldn't they defend themselves, their livelihood, their status and all they'd worked for?

Nup, just like hitler they weren't up for defending emselves.

You can quote that dumbass lumby all ya like nlol, it doesn't change the smell. [-X you should be ashamed of urself nlol [-X
what was to defend, they were guilty of having a relationship. The question was what should the penalty be, if any. The AFL made a moral stand so they stood down. There were many who claimed their actions should not have resulted in any consequences, such as the NRL's own female staff member in charge of treatment of women.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

OMG it's on again!!!!!!!!! All fumbler folk here please do not REPEAT do not click on the link below. It is better to look away, block your ears, cover your eyes. What fun it must be being an AFL official!!!!!

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/ ... 05zn1.html
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Terry wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:20 pm
OMG it's on again!!!!!!!!! All fumbler folk here please do not REPEAT do not click on the link below. It is better to look away, block your ears, cover your eyes. What fun it must be being an AFL official!!!!!

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/ ... 05zn1.html
For fukk sake! Another complaint and investigation underway. The article also highlights another afl hq staffer resigned after leathlean and sim kiss six monthS back. And then the article also highlights, as afl Ceo foresaw, lethlean has been welcomed back as head of an afl football club. Let's not forget the tigers play who spread a topless photo of a women without her consent and then gets just three weeks rest as punishment [-X

The msg? Do whatever the fukk you like, abuse ur power, disrespect women etc. etc. etc., and you'll get a slap on the wrist before new afl doors will open. The afl is no better than the Catholic Church and its long history of protection of pedophiles. [-X [-X [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

what an absurd and disgusting claim KE. Shame on you
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:41 pm
Shame on KE?? Are you serious?? The AFL and it's supporters, yes you, are a stinking cesspit of cover up, double standards and tacit approval of abhorrent behavior.

Exhibit A Simon Lethlean. Welcome back Slimey!!! He and St Kilda are a great fit. The club of Stephen Milne and players taking advantage of school girls they met while doing community programs. Yayyyyyyyyy. Go the Saints!!!!! Go AFL!!!
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

The Nrl fans are losing again! on this topic. The catholic church analogy is a foul low blow, a misguided desperate attempt that only the loser of an argument would put forward. I too can comb through countless old newspaper articles and post links as evidence to support the fact that the NRL are the kings of shameful, deplorable, despicable behavior.If we are going to sink into the mud on this topic then the Nrl is the dirty wrist slapper more closely aligned to any sick depraved catholic church analogy.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 pm
Shame on KE?? Are you serious?? The AFL and it's supporters, yes you, are a stinking cesspit of cover up, double standards and tacit approval of abhorrent behavior.

Exhibit A Simon Lethlean. Welcome back Slimey!!! He and St Kilda are a great fit. The club of Stephen Milne and players taking advantage of school girls they met while doing community programs. Yayyyyyyyyy. Go the Saints!!!!! Go AFL!!!
Piss off
he had a consensual relationship FFS, like thousands of other work relationships!! KE compared the AFL behaviour to the Catholic church and paedophilia, which is down right disgraceful and disrespectful to the many who have suffered at the hands of sexual abuse
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Piss off
he had a consensual relationship FFS, like thousands of other work relationships!! KE compared the AFL behaviour to the Catholic church and paedophilia, which is down right disgraceful and disrespectful to the many who have suffered at the hands of sexual abuse
Wrong again pal!!!! Both are examples of cover ups, lies and distortions from head bodies. And YOU are part of the problem just like Catholic clergy who looked the other way.

The AFL are morally bankrupt and it would appear you are also. Congratulations to you both!!!!