The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: The AFL Leaders in treating women...

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yep it's bizarre that as you are showing someone the door for inappropriate behaviour you are talking them up .& letting it be known they'll get another chance

Wink wink .....

From that statement by Gill the dill it's clear to me that this is all a PR exercise .

Now I might be a long way off course but I'd guess it went something like this .

Um we got to be seen to be doing something.
Yes I know we are mates ..& I will look after you ..but at the moment we have to be seen to be doing the right thing ...keep up the old RESPECT FOR WOMEN image .

Look I'll let it slip in the media that you are good people & you'll get another chance .

Lay low for awhile then we will welcome you back into the cult & you can act all remorseful....tell how you learnt how to respect. Blah blah blah .

We will get the media as usual to put a positive spin on it ......show what a great bunch we are .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:34 pm
Yep it's bizarre that as you are showing someone the door for inappropriate behaviour you are talking them up .& letting it be known they'll get another chance

Wink wink .....

From that statement by Gill the dill it's clear to me that this is all a PR exercise .

Now I might be a long way off course but I'd guess it went something like this .

Yes I know we are mates ..& I will look after you ..but at the moment we have to be seen to be doing the right thing ...keep up the old RESPECT FOR WOMEN image .

Look I'll let it slip in the media that you are good people & you'll get another chance .

Lay low for awhile then we will welcome you back into the cult & you can act all remorseful....tell how you learnt how to respect. Blah blah blah .

We will get the media as usual to put a positive spin on it ......show what a great bunch we are .
:shock: too true. Far too true.

The worst ever sports drugs scandal in Australian history and... Few years later... Ol golden boys back in with the boys [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Hird was never charged by ASADA or WADA, so where's the issue?

At least Essendon suffered a proper punishment, unlike the sharks who went on to win the GF shortly after their token ban
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 am

At least Essendon suffered a proper punishment, unlike the sharks who went on to win the GF shortly after their token ban
Oh dear. So do you believe Hird was in any way responsible for what happened at Essendon??? And do you answer any question without mentioning RL?? One word answers will suffice.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:31 am

Oh dear. So do you believe Hird was in any way responsible for what happened at Essendon??? And do you answer any question without mentioning RL?? One word answers will suffice.
ASADA charged Dank, not Hird. They obviously believed Dank was the perpetrator, otherwise they would have charged and banned other like Hird.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 am

ASADA charged Dank, not Hird. They obviously believed Dank was the perpetrator, otherwise they would have charged and banned other like Hird.
This my friends is exhibit A - the bubble dwelling fumbling zealot. Hearing no evil, speaking no evil, seeing no evil at every turn. It is a sad indictment that in todays modern world a Melbourne suburban centric little sport can do this to people.

So there ya have it - James Hird is innocent. Nothing to see here, move on. Oh dear!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:54 am

This my friends is exhibit A - the bubble dwelling fumbling zealot. Hearing no evil, speaking no evil, seeing no evil at every turn. It is a sad indictment that in todays modern world a Melbourne suburban centric little sport can do this to people.

So there ya have it - James Hird is innocent. Nothing to see here, move on. Oh dear!!!!!!!
None of us know exactly what happened, we rely on the independent governing and investigating bodies. Was he charged by ASADA or WADA, yes or no? Did ASADA charge other support staff? Yes

It's pretty clear who they blamed
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:09 am
Terry wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:54 am

None of us know exactly what happened, we rely on the independent governing and investigating bodies. Was he charged by ASADA or WADA, yes or no? Did ASADA charge other support staff? Yes

It's pretty clear who they blamed
head in sand.jpg
head in sand.jpg (6.05 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Well folks the response to the sacking of yet another fumblehouse official last week for sexual harassment has been met with silence by the AFL folk here. This is what you call tacit approval of their actions.

As such I expect they will be jumping with joy that recent offender Simon Lethlean has been appointed head of St. Kilda's football department today. Yep. You dead set can't make this stuff up lolololololololololololololol.

A few months after being sacked for playing indoor sports at HQ with a junior staffer he get's another top job at an AFL club - just as predicted by the great leader Silly Gilly!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... 052tj.html

Any comments fumblers? I expect you'll back this decision to the hilt and then deflect to some perceived issue in RL lolololololololoololol.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It was all a PR exercise .

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Wink wink .....

Lol
I posted this 2 days ago .

Those outside the brainwashed hicks of Cult Afl can see through the bullshit .

It's so predictable .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:04 am
Well folks the response to the sacking of yet another fumblehouse official last week for sexual harassment has been met with silence by the AFL folk here. This is what you call tacit approval of their actions.

As such I expect they will be jumping with joy that recent offender Simon Lethlean has been appointed head of St. Kilda's football department today. Yep. You dead set can't make this stuff up lolololololololololololololol.

A few months after being sacked for playing indoor sports at HQ with a junior staffer he get's another top job at an AFL club - just as predicted by the great leader Silly Gilly!!!!!!!!!

Any comments fumblers? I expect you'll back this decision to the hilt and then deflect to some perceived issue in RL lolololololololoololol.
junior staffer..............wasnt she around 30 and willing participant in the relationship?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:38 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:04 am

junior staffer..............wasnt she around 30 and willing participant in the relationship?
As expected lololololoolololololol. Where is the deflection to RL though???

head in sand.jpg
head in sand.jpg (6.05 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Haha, you get stumped by the simplest response, then its off to a picture or a comment like around the fish bowl.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

She was well below the ranking of the executive, and well younger than him too. The exec resigned in shame, guilty as all hell. He must now be thanking his lucky stars it all came out in the relative dim light before Weinstein and don Bourke.

[-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?