The AFLOL Bullshit Thread

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: The AFLOL Bullshit Thread

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:17 pm
Terry wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:12 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:08 pm
Dear me. This is what Gil said: "To the best of our knowledge, the All Stars representing the AFL in International Rules against Ireland will be the first all-indigenous team to represent a national sporting code at senior level overseas since the first cricket team toured England in 1868, more than 150 years ago"

Yet he's a liar because he didnt know about a curtain raiser game of RL 4 decades ago? Was he wrong? Yes. Does that show he's a liar? Hardly
Does this post show you are a devoted cult follower that has no cognitive ability to break free from the leaders propaganda and lies. Yes.
:(/

I couldnt care less if RL or AFL were the first. The AFL didnt realise RL had a curtain raiser 4 decades ago. Was the RLs indigenous team in the competition or just a curtain raiser game?
It was a representative Indigenous RL team that played in NZ. That is all that we need to know. If you are a cultist member you will spin it that the great leader is always right. Please try to break free you poor silly dill.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm
Terry wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Does this post show you are a devoted cult follower that has no cognitive ability to break free from the leaders propaganda and lies. Yes.

I couldnt care less if RL or AFL were the first. The AFL didnt realise RL had a curtain raiser 4 decades ago. Was the RLs indigenous team in the competition or just a curtain raiser game?
It was a representative Indigenous RL team that played in NZ. That is all that we need to know. If you are a cultist member you will spin it that the great leader is always right. Please try to break free you poor silly dill.
well he did say from their knowledge. I said he was wrong, what else would you like?
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 pm
Terry wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

well he did say from their knowledge. I said he was wrong, what else would you like?
Good boy!! That's one step towards independent thinking. It's going to be a long hard road from here for you to fully break away from the dear leader. It's one step at a time. You will regress at times because the cult has had you since birth. PM me if you need help. I am an expert at fumbleball cult escape.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

if youre an expert youre doing a poor job if thats all you have. They made a claim from their knowledge and you come back with a game over 4 decades ago that was a curtain raiser to another game
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 pm
if youre an expert youre doing a poor job if thats all you have. They made a claim from their knowledge and you come back with a game over 4 decades ago that was a curtain raiser to another game
Oh dear. This is a job for a professional. Any psychiatrist.s out there looking for work????