AFL fans, Gridiron is professional in two nations not one like Aussie Rules..

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: AFL fans, Gridiron is professional in two nations not one like Aussie Rules..

Post by Fred »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sat May 27, 2017 6:40 pm
Lol how strange .Fred thinks that culmitive ratings that show RL winning are not the mark .
You mob are a riot . Can never accept that your sport gets beaten .
No... I have always said cumulative ratings are not a good measure ...anyway I think Aussie rules are winning at the moment In this country with the aflw etc included and even on the home and away season they should be in front come years end I think. Averages are of course the best measure ... as you have said previously, afl have an extra game each week (although 2 run concurrently) ... and whoever wins that can rightly claim bragging rights as most watched competition (afl v nrl) in Australia I feel. I think rl are in front in that regard anyway for home and away season?
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL fans, Gridiron is professional in two nations not one like Aussie Rules..

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

You seem to always do that... not address what is said, I thought I made a reasonable comment. Are you avoiding what I said or do you not want a serious discussion?
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Because you are discounting the final number as you mob do .when Rl is doing better .

You can waffle on with all the shit you want ..try to theorise it so afl looks good .
too fucking bad
More people watch RL in this country than afl .
Thems the facts ..

🀣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think afl will do better cumulative wise then rl this year when we add in all the figures such as the women's comp. I think afl is in front in that regard. In Australia at least. But as you point out afl have 9 games and nrl 8. Averages are a better measure and I think rl would be in front. And if they are all well and good.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Plus don't forget our China ratings for the port games :)
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Thems the facts ..
Even that is subjective. Do the cummulative figures show more people watching or the same people watching more games?

According to http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/5488- ... 1403140213 there are mire Aussies watching AFL. I've seen a number of these polls and they all say the same
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

A Roy Morgan poll
Oh my

🀣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Thems the facts ..
Even that is subjective. Do the cummulative figures show more people watching or the same people watching more games?

According to http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/5488- ... 1403140213 there are mire Aussies watching AFL. I've seen a number of these polls and they all say the same
The stupidity of these fumblers is incredible.....lolololololol. This dill says more people watching RL isn't actually more people watching RL it is the same people watching more games. How does he know this?? He doesn't. He just makes it up due to his insecurity at losing the ratings count year on year. These people need help. I am trying really hard not to be judgemental but sheeeeesssshhh.....it's hard work.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Thems the facts ..

The stupidity of these fumblers is incredible.....lolololololol. This dill says more people watching RL isn't actually more people watching RL it is the same people watching more games. How does he know this?? He doesn't. He just makes it up due to his insecurity at losing the ratings count year on year. These people need help. I am trying really hard not to be judgemental but sheeeeesssshhh.....it's hard work.
:lol:

That's what the poll says you clown :rofl:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 9:01 pm

A Roy Morgan poll?? You truly are a feeble brained dimwit. Roy Morgan is a phone pollster that is notoriously incorrect. Even our dear leader here, the great Wookie, who is a cultist fumbleball member conceded that RL won last years ratings. And he's the bloke who collated them. So I'll go with him thanks. How 'bout you go with Fred and just make it up and sleep well in your delusion.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 pm

A Roy Morgan poll?? You truly are a feeble brained dimwit. Roy Morgan is a phone pollster that is notoriously incorrect. Even our dear leader here, the great Wookie, who is a cultist fumbleball member conceded that RL won last years ratings. And he's the bloke who collated them. So I'll go with him thanks. How 'bout you go with Fred and just make it up and sleep well in your delusion.
you really are stupid. The poll gives an idea of the number of people who follow each sport on TV. Accumulative ratings give an idea of the number of times the audience watches all games. One basically shows popularity, the other is influenced by the number of programs and when they are shown.

Also, you carry on about a phone poll, the TV ratings are basically a poll where a few people representing thousands indicate what they watched. They are no more accurate. Furthermore, there are other polls which show the same AFL lead

http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/findi ... 1304290652
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 10:01 pm

you really are stupid. The poll gives an idea of the number of people who follow each sport on TV. Accumulative ratings give an idea of the number of times the audience watches all games. One basically shows popularity, the other is influenced by the number of programs and when they are shown.

Also, you carry on about a phone poll, the TV ratings are basically a poll where a few people representing thousands indicate what they watched. They are no more accurate. Furthermore, there are other polls which show the same AFL lead

Geez, there's no helping this dill. Totally incapable of independent thought. Believe whatever you want pal. I,m over dealing with fools here. Goodnight.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 10:47 pm
NlolRL wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Geez, there's no helping this dill. Totally incapable of independent thought. Believe whatever you want pal. I,m over dealing with fools here. Goodnight.
just because you dont like what I posted doesnt mean its not independent thought

Nice dummy spit too :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Fuck and I thought it had been banned. How typical.

Dumb spaz. Hate your brainless existence.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.