Australias Greatest Sporting Event!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Australias Greatest Sporting Event!

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am
NlolRL wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 pm
oh yes, SOO is the cure for cancer, and the answer to world peace
You're just a jabbering mess now
No one has ever said anything remotely like what you're ranting about .
I simply stated that SOO turns you fumblers into frothing foaming nutters .
As evidenced by what you just posted .
Your insane jealousy leads you to post bullshit post after bullshit post .

It's only going to get worse for the next 3 weeks .
Don't worry
You're not alone
Happens every yr on here .
You've been a gabbering mess for weeks now, all over how devastated AFL fans are over NRL SOO. All the threads about SOO on here are started by NRL fans. All the comments about jealousy are by NRL fans. You place so much importance on SOO you think everyone else must also. Here's a tip for you, you think it's the bee's knees, we dont
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

SOO actually started at 8:15pm

yeh stupid reporting claiming a win over the game..

lets see what FTA shows in Sydney beat the Swans game tonight..
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:28 am

No one is claiming the swans v bombers game is Australias greatest sporting event
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Wookie, this is what he said in another tweet. "Beat origin in Melbourne (in slot)". So what happened is MC may have beaten SOO for a few minutes during the pre game telecast that didn't actually compete with the actual game in the same time slot. No further clarification or explanation was given. You think this is honest reporting?? That's why this dill gets slammed on twitter.

Lets cut to the chase Wookie: Both you and Mr TV put RL in the most negative context you possibly can. Always misleading, disingenuous, confected and contorted. In contrast you put FB in the most positive context possible. I have no problem with this but if you're presenting as objective commentator's you need to be called out for what you are - raving fumbleball zealots, proagandists and apologists.
its as honest as it gets - given he's not a sports focussed twitter account. he clearly says in slot. Which appears to be true based on non mr tv sources such as Ten itself as evidenced by the tweet from Ten PR.

And my own tweets - not the retweets from various sources for informational purposes - say nothing at all about it compared to other programs other than previous Origins. And if you dont like that, then thats just fucking tough.

End of the day, I dont give a shit about your thoughts on what i write.
No problem there Wookie. I'll just keep critiquing and correcting you and your deceptive, furtive fumbling mates.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:28 am

No one is claiming the swans v bombers game is Australias greatest sporting event
no but there are many claims that Sydney swans are the biggest team in Sydney..
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Membership and crowds suggest that
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:45 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:05 am
No problem there Wookie. I'll just keep critiquing and correcting you and your deceptive, furtive fumbling mates.
I dont mind critics, I do mind critics who dont even take the time to understand the fucking process first.
Well you're in luck there. I know the process ..........and agenda's just fine.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 pm
You clearly dont understand the process or the last page or so of your bullshit would not have been necessary.
I don't resile from the fact that Mr TV purposely misrepresented the SOO and MC ratings as he repeatedly does on his fumbleball fanboy twitter feed. For you to back him up is just business as usual.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:53 pm
You clearly dont understand the process or the last page or so of your bullshit would not have been necessary.
I don't resile from the fact that Mr TV purposely misrepresented the SOO and MC ratings as he repeatedly does on his fumbleball fanboy twitter feed. For you to back him up is just business as usual.
the figures he posts are correct though, because they arent his, theyre from official sources
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:53 pm
I dont care if you resile from it or not, you clearly demonstrated you didnt understand what he was saying, and the fact is you still dont want to admit you got it wrong, so you can fuck off.

I refuse to discuss ratings on this forum any longer while you fuckwits carry on a persecution complex.
Probably a good idea Wookie. I know it would be hard being the bloke who collates the figures but who is also a partisan zealot for one of the codes involved. Just let us 'fuckwits' argue the points.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

And let the build up begin: Here's a little article that predicts SOO 3 will be a record breaker and beat both the RL and FB grand finals in ratings. Gotta be worth a run this story.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 196775e7b1

So we've got a couple of weeks of the magnificent domestic season to entertain us before we get THE DECIDER, followed by the FINALS SERIES and THEN the RL WORLD CUP. Isn't it grand to have a sport that can provide this!!
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

I love how you mob go with a story News Corp when it suits but every time News Corp in the daily telegraph always give good wraps about AFL and negative about NRL you're like "who believes daily telegraph"
EST. 1870
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

docker24 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:27 am
I love how you mob go with a story News Corp when it suits but every time News Corp in the daily telegraph always give good wraps about AFL and negative about NRL you're like "who believes daily telegraph"
I know - it's great isn't it Docked........loololololololol. It's not like you fumblers ever cherry pick anything......lolololololololol.
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

Terry wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 am
docker24 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:27 am
I know - it's great isn't it Docked........loololololololol. It's not like you fumblers ever cherry pick anything......lolololololololol.
Sure mate :thumbleft:

Hey Terry why you deflect my post about your west tigers to you the other week.

How they going lately and the last 5 odd years? , lets sit down and talk about it. Don't you worry about AFL, they doing fine. Your daily telegraph mob always have good wraps about the poor amateur of a club the little tigers :mrgreen:
EST. 1870
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Wests tigers are a disgrace pal. We RL folk aren't cultist feeble minded zombies like the FB fraternity. We call it as it is. I'm disgusted in WT's management, players and board - and I won't be sticking up for 'em - simple as that. If you want the facts as Terry!!!!