Footy in China

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Footy in China

Post by Beaussie »

Great crowd, great weather and ground in you beaut perfect condition today.

Going by the massive tv ratings in China we've seen for other AFL games, imagine the tv ratings potential today.

Way to go AFL, Port Adelaide and Gold Coast football clubs =D>
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Footy in China

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Great crowd .
Oh fuck .
It was supposed to be a sellout .
Lol
The usual AFLOL propaganda
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

What makes you think it wasn't a sell out? Sure, it wasn't full but does not mean it wasn't a sell out.

You of all people with your pendant for literal meaning should know this re sell out, lock out and full etc.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol how are those massive TV ratings going .
Went all quiet ..
Wonder why .

Oh & here's proof of the lies told by fumble house
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (181.69 KiB) Viewed 2273 times

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't ever change BEA . Your infrequent posting is always good for the lols .
The perfect fumblefan
Fumble house release the propaganda .
You grab the tissues & baby oil to have a massive jerk over bullshit .

:(/ :(/ :(/
The more pics that are shown the more hilarious the afl propaganda is .
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (155.29 KiB) Viewed 2272 times

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

what propaganda is there in saying a stadium of 10k is a sellout? It isnt exactly a standout crowd
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:58 pm
what propaganda is there in saying a stadium of 10k is a sellout? It isnt exactly a standout crowd
No. But are you blind pal?? One look at the stadium tells you it's nothing like a sellout. You fumbleball types are incredible. Fumblehouse makes a statement and you all nod in unison and pat each other on the back. Have a look around you, ask questions, be inquisitive, get your own life. Living life as a fumbleball drone is not good.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm
No. But are you blind pal?? One look at the stadium tells you it's nothing like a sellout. You fumbleball types are incredible. Fumblehouse makes a statement and you all nod in unison and pat each other on the back. Have a look around you, ask questions, be inquisitive, get your own life. Living life as a fumbleball drone is not good.
youre kidding yourself. You honestly think any AFL fans are patting backs over a crowd of 10k?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Did anyone notice the flags at the end of the ground? they were blowing South-East, the wind always blows from the North in that part of the world. In the background of the stadium you could make out, what appeared to be a Gum Trees. The pictures were all very murky & unclear but it was pretty obvious the film was shot in an underground studio with half-a-dozen Chinese people brought in as extras for the crowd shots. obviously a hoax, it makes footage from the moon landing seem almost real.

The Chinese people must think were simple. That was the most embarrassing load of shit I've ever seen! It sure to set Australia -Chinese relations back 100 years . [-(
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:48 pm
What makes you think it wasn't a sell out? Sure, it wasn't full but does not mean it wasn't a sell out.

You of all people with your pendant for literal meaning should know this re sell out, lock out and full etc.
This is hilarious classic Fredspeak......lololololol. "Sure, it wasn't full but does not mean it wasn't a sell out." What the hell.....lolololololol. Is there anyone on the planet know what this dill is on?? If you do please let Mrs. Fred know ASAP.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 7:37 pm
youre kidding yourself. You honestly think any AFL fans are patting backs over a crowd of 10k?
You still don't get it pal. There weren't 10,000 people there. There wasn't a large section of the crowd that were locals. Fumblehouse tells you lies pal. Please try to break free.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol go read the opening post .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Let's see what ratings in China fumblehouse put out.......that'll be another Monty Python's moment. I'm betting somewhere between 20m and 100m........lololololololololol. All totally unverifiable of course so the fumbling zealots will just nod in unison again.....lololololololol....dills.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 pm
Did anyone notice the flags at the end of the ground? they were blowing South-East, the wind always blows from the North in that part of the world. In the background of the stadium you could make out, what appeared to be a Gum Trees. The pictures were all very murky & unclear but it was pretty obvious the film was shot in an underground studio with half-a-dozen Chinese people brought in as extras for the crowd shots. obviously a hoax, it makes footage from the moon landing seem almost real.

The Chinese people must think were simple. That was the most embarrassing load of shit I've ever seen! It sure to set Australia -Chinese relations back 100 years . [-(
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 8:09 pm

You still don't get it pal. There weren't 10,000 people there. There wasn't a large section of the crowd that were locals. Fumblehouse tells you lies pal. Please try to break free.
what makes you think there werent 10k there? Were you counting? The AFL openly admitted there were many AFL fans and expats there. The Port Adelaide president openly said the locals dont care about the game. You're the one who needs freeing