Should the AFL REDUCE or drop the severity of charge for performance enhancing drugs??

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Should the AFL REDUCE or drop the severity of charge for performance enhancing drugs??

Post by King-Eliagh »

:wave:

Hi mah members,

Now some of you may recall my targeted attack last year on the guilty drug cheat lachie Whitfield from gws. Lachie's a cheat, there's no doubting that. But this morn whilst sitting at the airport preparing to travel homewards after another successful work trip I see lachie Whitfield is returning this week to play against collingwood. And as I view the images of lachie on the screen i think, well, we really need to look deep in our hearts and have some sympathy for lachie and all afl players who decide to go down the path of using performance enhancers. Just 'ave one look at the scrawny mutt and I think you'll see what I mean.

Mah members, I mean have a bloody heart for these afl weaklings will yas!!! They're weak little things. They're naturally feminine in their stature and in their demeanour. Compared to rl players they really lack size strength power speed and aggression and, well, I think when you think about it essendon were probably onto something we could all learn from. it might well be worth drugging the whole lot of em to the nines so that the players feel better about their physique, so they play with some bloody aggression for a change, and so the entire code and sport lifts its game to something worthy of a professional sport. Because, mah members, at the moment it's pitiful to see those skinny bean poles run with their catwalk arms a flailing pretending to be Australian professional athlete men.

So I say yes, we should advocate for performance enhancers to be legal in the afl. The code and its players so dearly need it. :) James hird, the man many call golden boy...ahead of his time =D> :salute: :afro:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Should the AFL REDUCE or drop the severity of charge for performance enhancing drugs??

Post by Terry »

Haha!!!! I actually think it's great that fumbleball provides such a low skill based sport for the lesser athletes in the world. It's a bit like a sporting sheltered work shop for skinny, uncoordinated, precious little mama's boys......lolololoolololol.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Should the AFL REDUCE or drop the severity of charge for performance enhancing drugs??

Post by pussycat »

I agree, I think AFL players should be encouraged to take performance enhancing drugs.

I would also like to see a third set of posts erected for people who don't have the skill levels or coordination required to miss the missing posts but try very hard never the less.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Whitfield wasnt found guilty of using banned substances he was found guilty of possibly avoiding an ASADA drug test. They are not the same.

As for his size, yes he's A very thin build, but hes also still young. What this highlights is the AFL suits diverse body shapes and sizes. Its one reason why its such a great game, Australia's number one.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

You'd think he'd be bigger lol. Obviously the drugs didn't work .
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Fred wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 4:35 pm
You'd think he'd be bigger lol. Obviously the drugs didn't work .
these dumbarses dont know the difference between PED's and illicit drugs. Whitfield was banned for avoiding a drug test that may have seen him suspended for illicit drug use. It had nothing to do with performance enhancing drugs :lol:
Last edited by NlolRL on Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Yeah but its a bit of fun
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Look, there's a massive chance Lachie avoided the drug test because he was pumpkin roads and peptides to try and look semi masculine.

I mean ...

... Seriously, it's odds on the shrivelled anorexic looking lad was in dire straits regarding his need to build strength power etc.

I mean....

... When you're looking like a frail weakened version of an ex Americas top model judge you've gotta be feelin pretty despo right?

Anyway the point is rl players have waltzed in and made the cut at the highest of high levels in the afl with one squillionth the amount of training afl players have had. Why? Because rl players are professional athletes, amazing physical specimens with superb strength power and aggression to do what it takes on an elite sporting field. The afl lads? Majority of em are scrawny mutts who wouldn't look physically out of place standing alongside female models.

It's really quite shameful and I for one say lets just allow someone like Ol jimmy 'let's inject em with pig brain extract' hird along with his mate Stephen dank to come in and pump the league's players with steroids Until they can compete and appear on a level that our nation expects of professional male footy players.

Don't yas think? :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 10:01 pm
Look, there's a massive chance Lachie avoided the drug test because he was pumpkin roads and peptides to try and look semi masculine.

I mean ...

... Seriously, it's odds on the shrivelled anorexic looking lad was in dire straits regarding his need to build strength power etc.

I mean....

... When you're looking like a frail weakened version of an ex Americas top model judge you've gotta be feelin pretty despo right?

Anyway the point is rl players have waltzed in and made the cut at the highest of high levels in the afl with one squillionth the amount of training afl players have had. Why? Because rl players are professional athletes, amazing physical specimens with superb strength power and aggression to do what it takes on an elite sporting field. The afl lads? Majority of em are scrawny mutts who wouldn't look physically out of place standing alongside female models.

It's really quite shameful and I for one say lets just allow someone like Ol jimmy 'let's inject em with pig brain extract' hird along with his mate Stephen dank to come in and pump the league's players with steroids Until they can compete and appear on a level that our nation expects of professional male footy players.

Don't yas think? :)
you really are a new level of stupid. PEDs stay in you system for months, so avoiding one test wouldnt achieve anything. While many illicit drugs leave your system within hours so avoiding a drug test would help avoid penalty