Wow!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Wow!

Post by pussycat »

Fans go mobile with record-breaking opening rounds
Sport
 22 Mar 2017 • By Michele Garra

We told you it would be a bumper year for sport, and the opening rounds of the NRL have us off to a flying start.

Rain, hail or shine, our data tells us that fans are watching even more live footy than ever before, and Telstra mobile customers are making the most of their AFL and NRL live pass. More mobile customers redeemed their Telstra Live pass in the first two rounds of the NRL than in the entire 2016 season.

The big moments from NRL Round 1-3:

Round 1 – The Queensland Cowboys and Canberra Raiders saw us achieve a record number (over 64k) of unique viewers for a match.

Round 2 – We saw a 75% increase in the total minutes streamed during round 2 NRL when compared to same time last year.

Round 3 – The Dragons versus Sharks home game at Shark Park delivered the peak number of unique live streams for the round (56,069) and the third highest of all time.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Wow!

Post by Fred »

Yes, was forced to buy a weekly pass last night to watch the suns as not on in Melbourne as have no Foxtel. Used up all my data though so ended up costing me 15 bucks.

Be interesting to see if this is replicated for afl games through Telstra.
Veni, vidi, vici