Why Polynesians don't like AFL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Why Polynesians don't like AFL

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 am
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:17 am
LOL AFL with it's token non white players in a sport which is 99% white.

What a pathetic effort. As crap as their international laughing stock cup. :mrgreen:

AFL :(/ :rofl: :mrgreen: :lol: It makes you laugh.
well 10% are indigenous Australian, plus from number of from other Fiji, Sudan,Asia, Middle east etc.

I'm not sure how good your maths is but that would seem to add up to more than 100% :[]

Of course the game is mainly Caucasian, that's what Australia is primarily made up of
LOL keep talking out of your arse. AFL can't even form decent teams to play Australia from all these so called nations. :lol:

AFL has even postponed it's indigenous all stars match till 2019. I am guessing due to lack of good players.

When AFL can form international games which tv networks want to buy and crowds want to watch. We might actually take what you say half seriously. :(/

AFL AUSTRALIAN FUNNY LEAGUE :mrgreen:

One big joke :cheers:
you claim the AFL is 99% white with no evidence, while I claim it cant be because the AFL have 10% indigenous Australians. Yet I'm full of sh1t..... :(/

All you do is look elsewhere, international...You couldnt care less what happens in Australian, as long as RL is played to some degree in NZ and England. Yay, well done on having a minor following in two other countries
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:29 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 am

well 10% are indigenous Australian, plus from number of from other Fiji, Sudan,Asia, Middle east etc.

I'm not sure how good your maths is but that would seem to add up to more than 100% :[]

Of course the game is mainly Caucasian, that's what Australia is primarily made up of
LOL keep talking out of your arse. AFL can't even form decent teams to play Australia from all these so called nations. :lol:

AFL has even postponed it's indigenous all stars match till 2019. I am guessing due to lack of good players.

When AFL can form international games which tv networks want to buy and crowds want to watch. We might actually take what you say half seriously. :(/

you claim the AFL is 99% white with no evidence, while I claim it cant be because the AFL have 10% indigenous Australians. Yet I'm full of sh1t..... :(/

All you do is look elsewhere, international...You couldnt care less what happens in Australian, as long as RL is played to some degree in NZ and England. Yay, well done on having a minor following in two other countries
Well when you create a competitive indigenous team to play the best in AFL I might believe you.

But at the moment AFL has delayed it's indigenous all stars team games till 2019. Now the only reason that would be delayed is because of a lack of good indigenous players. :lol:

AFL talent pool is probably short as it is. The comp is not even close to being as competitive as the NRLs.

You have the same teams winning multiple premierships quite often.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Well when you create a competitive indigenous team to play the best in AFL I might believe you.

But at the moment AFL has delayed it's indigenous all stars team games till 2019. Now the only reason that would be delayed is because of a lack of good indigenous players. :lol:

AFL talent pool is probably short as it is. The comp is not even close to being as competitive as the NRLs.

I dont care if you believe me, its fact :(/
The AFL has over 70 indigenous players currently http://www.aflcommunityclub.com.au/index.php?id=790

The issue with an AFL indigenous game is how to play it given rep games are considered basically meaningless in the AFL compared to club games.

As for the same teams winning in the AFL, none of our teams have dominated our game like the Broncos and Storm have dominated yours in the last 2 decades. These teams have featured 11 times in your last 19 GFs. No 2 AFL teams have dominated the last 2 decades like that
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

NlolRL wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:05 pm

I dont care if you believe me, its fact :(/
The AFL has over 70 indigenous players currently http://www.aflcommunityclub.com.au/index.php?id=790

The issue with an AFL indigenous game is how to play it given rep games are considered basically meaningless in the AFL compared to club games.

As for the same teams winning in the AFL, none of our teams have dominated our game like the Broncos and Storm have dominated yours in the last 2 decades. These teams have featured 11 times in your last 19 GFs. No 2 AFL teams have dominated the last 2 decades like that
Excuses excuses lol.. How can you call yourselves an indigenous game when you can't even field an indigenous team?
What a joke.. :mrgreen: The bullshit metre is at breaking point with you. :sick:
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
🇭🇲

UK Rugby League
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

we could field 3 indigenous teams you mathematically challenged clown. Point is, do the players want to?
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Now lets look at AFL teams in the last decades.

Hawthorne 88, 89, 13, 14, 15
Brisbane 01, 02, 03
Adelaide 97, 98

AFL has had more multiple premiership winners in a row than any other football code in Australia in recents years.

Has never been an unpredictable close comp. :mrgreen:
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
🇭🇲

UK Rugby League
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Brisbane 01, 02, 03
Adelaide 97, 98

AFL has had more multiple premiership winners in a row than any other football code in Australia in recents years.

You're going back almost 3 decades to find 3 clubs who won 10 times out of 30 years :roll:
Sure, different clubs have taken their time as the best, but we havent had 2 teams dominate the last 2 decades like the NRL. Funny thhing is the Broncos and Storm were both owned by News Ltd too. :rofl:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

So where did this 99 percent white players figure come from lol
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 am

Brisbane 01, 02, 03
Adelaide 97, 98

You're going back almost 3 decades to find 3 clubs who won 10 times out of 30 years :roll:
Sure, different clubs have taken their time as the best, but we havent had 2 teams dominate the last 2 decades like the NRL. Funny thhing is the Broncos and Storm were both owned by News Ltd too. :rofl:
AFL has had Hawthorne dominate in the last 5 years. I can go recently or in the last 30 years and it is still the same old predictable story for AFL.

Your chasing your tail now hehe :mrgreen:
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
🇭🇲

UK Rugby League
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:54 am
So where did this 99 percent white players figure come from lol
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:47 am
NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 am

Brisbane 01, 02, 03
Adelaide 97, 98

AFL has had Hawthorne dominate in the last 5 years. I can go recently or in the last 30 years and it is still the same old predictable story for AFL.

Your chasing your tail now hehe :mrgreen:
chasing my tail? :lol:

Hawthorn are 0 and 4 this year. They missed the GF last year, not even making a prelim. Theyve played in 5 GF's since the storm were in existence, winning 4.

Meanwhile the storm have been in 7 GF's and won 4 since their inception. They're near the top of the ladder again this year too. This makes the storm a more dominant force in the NRL than the hawks in the AFL

So who is chasing their tail? :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Um no
The storm have won 2 GFs
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:16 pm
Um no
The storm have won 2 GFs
they still dominated your competition and won the GF. They also got stripped for being cheating flogs
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

We still won those grand finals no matter what the nrl say. We won then and no one can take them away as much as they try.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol they've won 2 GFs
No matter what you say .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o