Most racist sport in Aust

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the most Racist sport in Aust?

AFL
52%
RL
19%
RU
No votes
Soccer
24%
other
5%

Total votes: 21

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Care to show some examples
we have posted heaps of recent afl racist incidents .
You're all piss & wind .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Did not you read the links posted on page one.
Did you not read the links posted on the other 17 pages.
Did you not read the comment about whole sections of NRL fans booing compared to one rouge AFL fan.
The NRL covers up racial abuse and most incidents go unreported.
My Opinion won't change but yours could.
Last edited by Bbear on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear
This thread has highlighted how racist afl is compared to other sports
Yes it exists in all sports ...but afl is far ahead of any other .
You must have read a different thread ..in an alternate reality.

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 pm
Oh dear
This thread has highlighted how racist afl is compared to other sports
Yes it exists in all sports ...but afl is far ahead of any other .
You must have read a different thread ..in an alternate reality.
Based on your interpretation only. You think Goodes was booed for racial reason when no other indigenous player is booed. So your opinion doesnt make it fact
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Let’s get the facts rather than read nlols misleading ignorance.

Goodes was only booed by the masses AFTER he took a strong stance against racism in the afl. Michael long made an offical complaint against racism ON THE FIELD. For doing so He received death threats in the mail. Nicky Winmar stood up against the crowd and showed pride in his identity, the fleeting symbolic moment was caught on camera. No other Aboriginal player has taken as strong a stance against racism in afl crowds as Adam Goodes did. And as a result? The champion was booed out of the game.

Check this lil article for just a small sample of the other recent incidents of racism in afl crowds.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/inf ... viw4p.html

What goodes did was unique and highly courageous. Goodes is the only player who has been booed en Masse by afl crowds but he’s certainly not the only indigenous player or player of colour who’s been abused and vilified by afl crowds.

Those who try to ignore and actively take attention away from these facts are those who contribute to the perpetuation of racism in Australian society. It’s as simple as that folks :)

Thanks for coming nlol. Now don’t go all gutless and whinge to admin on me again now (;

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Well,well,well.whats this?

Racists NRL crowds showing their true colours yet again. But, but, but, leaguies will tell ya racism is only an issue in the AFL. Hypocrisy... yep :-$

KE :hmm:
NRL launch Inglis racial abuse investigation, Panthers apologise
By Adam Pengilly 18 March 2018 — 12:20pm

The Panthers have apologised to Rabbitohs captain Greg Inglis over an allegation he was called a "black dog" as the NRL launched an investigation to identify the culprit behind a sickening racial abuse claim.

Broadcaster Fox Sports has been asked to scour TV footage from Penrith's dramatic come-from-behind win over the Rabbitohs, which was soured after South Sydney officials reported Inglis' claim to the NRL on Sunday.

It's understood the incident occurred when Inglis walked back to the tunnel to undergo a Head Injury Assessment after having left the field on the opposite side of the main grandstand.

The Australian and Queensland star was subject to a chorus of boos from some sections of the Panthers Stadium crowd as he headed back to the sheds, which was later roundly criticised by Inglis' peers.

Inglis failed his concussion test as Penrith utility Tyrone Peachey climbed off the bench and crashed over for the match-winning try minutes from full-time to preserve the Panthers' unbeaten start to the season.

Inglis notified Rabbitohs officials of the incident in the dressing-room after the match.
The NRL and the Panthers asked Fox Sports to trawl through footage of Inglis walking around the perimeter of the field before heading up the tunnel in the hope of narrowing down their search for the offender.

Panthers chief executive Brian Fletcher issued an apology to Inglis on Sunday morning.

“Panthers has been made aware of an allegation of racial abuse directed at South Sydney player Greg Inglis by a member of the crowd at Panthers Stadium yesterday," Fletcher said in a statement.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-la ... 4z4xj.html
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Beaussie wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Racists NRL crowds showing their true colours yet again. But, but, but, leaguies will tell ya racism is only an issue in the AFL. Hypocrisy... yep :-$

The Panthers have apologised to Rabbitohs captain Greg Inglis over an allegation he was called a "black dog" as the NRL launched an investigation to identify the culprit behind a sickening racial abuse claim.

Broadcaster Fox Sports has been asked to scour TV footage from Penrith's dramatic come-from-behind win over the Rabbitohs, which was soured after South Sydney officials reported Inglis' claim to the NRL on Sunday.

It's understood the incident occurred when Inglis walked back to the tunnel to undergo a Head Injury Assessment after having left the field on the opposite side of the main grandstand.

The Australian and Queensland star was subject to a chorus of boos from some sections of the Panthers Stadium crowd as he headed back to the sheds, which was later roundly criticised by Inglis' peers.

Inglis failed his concussion test as Penrith utility Tyrone Peachey climbed off the bench and crashed over for the match-winning try minutes from full-time to preserve the Panthers' unbeaten start to the season.

Inglis notified Rabbitohs officials of the incident in the dressing-room after the match.
The NRL and the Panthers asked Fox Sports to trawl through footage of Inglis walking around the perimeter of the field before heading up the tunnel in the hope of narrowing down their search for the offender.

Panthers chief executive Brian Fletcher issued an apology to Inglis on Sunday morning.

“Panthers has been made aware of an allegation of racial abuse directed at South Sydney player Greg Inglis by a member of the crowd at Panthers Stadium yesterday," Fletcher said in a statement.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-la ... 4z4xj.html
Oh Jesus
Bea talking shit again .
Show where it's been said it ONLY happens in AFL .
It happens in RL
It happens in all sports
It's just that AFL has far more incidents than other sports .

As for the above incident
Find them
Ban them for life
Simple

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

So, as ive been saying, Inglis reported the incident to the opposition club. NO fellow fan reported the incident! This behaviour seems accepted by NRL patrons where as these clowns are reported by fans in the AFL
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:45 am
So, as ive been saying, Inglis reported the incident to the opposition club. NO fellow fan reported the incident! This behaviour seems accepted by NRL patrons where as these clowns are reported by fans in the AFL
Very good point you raise there.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:58 am

It happens in RL
It happens in all sports
Look I rarely comment on this subject as I believe it’s more a reflection of general society than a bad reflection on any one sports codes. That said, the almost hysterical rantings and moral superiority on show by some leaguies here wold have anyone believing this issue is exclusively an AFL problem. Clearly that’s not the case and the fact that whole sections of an NRL crowd were booing a champion of the game like Inglis and no fans thought it should be reported is truly sad. As mentioned in another post, it appears to be tolerated in the NRL, whereas in the AFL it isn’t and fans will point it out.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Beaussie wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 am

It happens in RL
It happens in all sports
Look I rarely comment on this subject as I believe it’s more a reflection of general society than a bad reflection on any one sports codes. That said, the almost hysterical rantings and moral superiority on show by some leaguies here wold have anyone believing this issue is exclusively an AFL problem. Clearly that’s not the case and the fact that whole sections of an NRL crowd were booing a champion of the game like Inglis and no fans thought it should be reported is truly sad. As mentioned in another post, it appears to be tolerated in the NRL, whereas in the AFL it isn’t and fans will point it out.

:(/ :(/ :(/ good one beau :(/ :(/ :(/

More than half the Penrith players are dark skinned. So if it came from someone in thhe crowd he must be a nutter and as far as Im aware, Gill was not at the game but that doesn't mean that he couldn't have sent one of his followers to make the alleged remarks.

If this did happen in the NRL its a one off, in the AFL its a weekly occurrence.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

pussycat wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 am

More than half the Penrith players are dark skinned. So if it came from someone in thhe crowd he must be a nutter and as far as Im aware, Gill was not at the game but that doesn't mean that he couldn't have sent one of his followers to make the alleged remarks.

If this did happen in the NRL its a one off, in the AFL its a weekly occurrence.
Way to avoid the subject matter pussycat. What about all the booing? In the AFL you lot suggested the booing of Goodes was racially motivated. What, that same logic doesn’t apply to poor Inglis who was booed by the crowd? Hypocrisy at its finest with you leaguies. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Firstly what a disgusting event that has apparently occurred here. I hope the NRL catch this asswipe and ban him or her for good. It's a disgrace and a shame on the code.

Secondly let's get real here this is quite shameful stuff from beaussie and co. Trying to score points on what is a comparatively rare event in rugby league crowds. Facts are the afl has shiiiiiiiitloads more occurrences of racist fukksticks making racist comments so shut ur stoopid pieholes and open ur eyes. Absolute Shiiiiiitloads more racism in crowds, in those representing afl in media, in their clubs and across the entire institution. It's well documented and available online, just google 'afl racism' then google 'NRL racism' and the afls woeful reality will smack you square in the noggin.

The old line about fans not reporting does not stand up to the overwhelming evidence. It simply don't stack up.

Now it will be interesting to see the aftermath. We are already seeing NRL players on twitter citing how crowd members need to show respect and that there is no place for racism. Greg Inglis like Adam goodes has stood up against crowd racism, I wonder whether thousands upon thousands of rugby league fans will boo him out of the game? I very much doubt this will occur and truly hope it doesn't.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 am

What do you mean if? Inglis reported it!

As for it being a one-off, take your thugby glasses off! It also happens in RL despite veing ignored by other fans. In the AFL other fans report racist behaviour which is why it seems like more incidents
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol spitting bullshit again as though the fans report every case on site. Am pretty sure there's been many more cases of racism that afl players have had to cite than crowd members.

xman wrote: