Most racist sport in Aust

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the most Racist sport in Aust?

AFL
52%
RL
19%
RU
No votes
Soccer
24%
other
5%

Total votes: 21

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am
I doubt an AFL player would be game enough to speak out after what happened to Goods. The' Australian Of The Year', probably thought he'd earned the right to speak out about racism. Unfortunately The AFL and there fans didn't see it that way. Still living in a bleak distant past with there one white parent rule [-(
I doubt you've got a clue......

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-11/w ... ver-racism
Wingard, Ryder and Betts have all recently stood up to racism and havent copped a single boo in anger. But thanks for bringing this up, you've helped my case even further :thumbleft:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:24 am
Ok
A little test for our resident AFL cult member.
NLOLRL

Honest answers please .

Which sport in Aust has the most racist incidents ...on & off field .

Once you answer that..lol you won't .....you can then vote in the poll
its a stupid question because the AFL and the fans have been more proactive about calling out and acting on racism than the NRL. Again, Goodes is a great example. He called out a kid for racism. Yet in the NRL theyve had incidents which werent reported, but we heard about them afterwards. So nothing was reported.

So the number of incidents isnt an indication on its own
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 am
Lol who remembers this from 2011
The usual chest beating crap that is so far removed from reality that it's incredible that they actually said this .

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 53369a222b

This is the headline

ANDREW McLeod tells the UN
RACISM IN AFL IS A THING OF THE PAST .

The amount of bullshit in this article requires a fleet of dump trucks to remove it .

There's the Marngook POSSUM SKIN reference .
There's a claim that players no longer get called names by other players or fans .

I would say that it is far far far worse now than in 2011

But that never stops the AFL "IMAGE" propaganda machine .
Andrew Mcleod is a champion AFL indigenous player who is very outspoken about racial issues. I'd believe him 100 times over you
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:17 pm
I doubt an AFL player would be game enough to speak out after what happened to Goods. The' Australian Of The Year', probably thought he'd earned the right to speak out about racism. Unfortunately The AFL and there fans didn't see it that way. Still living in a bleak distant past with there one white parent rule [-(

Wingard, Ryder and Betts have all recently stood up to racism and havent copped a single boo in anger. But thanks for bringing this up, you've helped my case even further :thumbleft:

They were racial abused!!! Only the most brainwashed of the brainwashed would try to defend the AFL using further examples of racial abuse. [-(
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:09 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:22 am
No other has stood up against racism during his football career to the level that goods did nlol. And, almost the minute he did it, as a direct and swift response, the racist afl fans started to boo him. So you can piss ur lil apology for the thousands of racist afl fans up the wall bro. Your ignorance must be overcome nlol. Do pickup ur game ;)
I call BS

Michael long and Nicky Winmar both stood up against racism in a time when racism was far more common, and they were never treated like Goodes was.

Furthermore, Goodes was booed for most of his career once he started sniping people behind the play while pretending to be faultless.

So take your ignorance somewhere else ya flog

Oh for fukk sake, Goodes took a stand as Australian of the year, the booing didn’t start because of sniping and you say Michael long was never treated like Goodes was? No he wasn’t but instead he received death threats in the mail after he stood against racism. The treatment was different, the racist intent and effect the same nlol you clown.

Seriously, can someone reign this primitive thinking racist apologist in? Wookie? I know i ordered you out but...if you come back and slap nlol with a few repercussions...? Then I’m happy to welcome you back in bro :)))

It’s quite disgusting reading the filth of nlols racist apologist thoughts in here. So so ignorant, distasteful and unaustralian [-X [-X [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:27 pm
Oh for fukk sake, Goodes took a stand as Australian of the year, the booing didn’t start because of sniping and you say Michael long was never treated like Goodes was? No he wasn’t but instead he received death threats in the mail after he stood against racism. The treatment was different, the racist intent and effect the same nlol you clown.

Seriously, can someone reign this primitive thinking racist apologist in? Wookie? I know i ordered you out but...if you come back and slap nlol with a few repercussions...? Then I’m happy to welcome you back in bro :)))

It’s quite disgusting reading the filth of nlols racist apologist thoughts in here. So so ignorant, distasteful and unaustralian [-X [-X [-X
Goodes was booed for years before he was Australian of the year so stop your filthy lies!

As for Long, he was celebrated as a great indigenous players who stood up against racism. He was never treated like Goodes was on the field so this basically torpedoes your claims Goodes was booed because of racism.

Suck shit liar
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:17 pm

They were racial abused!!! Only the most brainwashed of the brainwashed would try to defend the AFL using further examples of racial abuse. [-(
beep beep beep. Now you're claiming something completely different. You stated no player would be game to speak out after what happened to Goodes yet I showed you 3 :lol:

As for Wingard, he says "I haven't copped it playing AFL yet, I've copped it as a junior and it's pretty confronting. They're the people I'm trying to stand up for, those people that don't have a say, that don't know what to do, [to say] that we're there for you and we're going to make sure this doesn't happen again.

So you're wrong again
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:27 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Goodes was booed for years before he was Australian of the year so stop your filthy lies!

As for Long, he was celebrated as a great indigenous players who stood up against racism. He was never treated like Goodes was on the field so this basically torpedoes your claims Goodes was booed because of racism.

Suck shit liar
Ah nice try you primitive minded sod. Care to show me evidence of the en masse booing by thousands and thousands that goodes copped before he stood against racism?? The news reports please, with dates on them would be nice. Otherwise you're a lying sack of turd and a racist apologist to boot.

Michael long was never given the significant platform goodes was as Australian of the year. Nup, he, nor any Aboriginal man mind you, wasn't even considered worthy of being a commissioner. But yet Michael long was given something for standing up against racism in the afl. Death threats in the mail. Yep, death threats. You seem to avoid this like the plague nlol you primitive bastard you.

Racism is not cool folks. Neither are those who try to tell everyone it doesn't exist. They're actually worse in my opinion. Nlol you should be ashamed of yourself [-X

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Afl crowds:
generally not too upset when an Aboriginal man stands up against racism, though the odd few may send you death threats.

But when you stand against racism as Australian of the year and therefore have the potential to create significant national change? Then afl fans will do the modern day equivalent of grabbing pitchforks and burning torches and literally boo even the most legendary player out of the game.

It's a disgusting thing that stinks to high hell. Afl crowds are full of primitive racists.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:39 pm

Ah nice try you primitive minded sod. Care to show me evidence of the en masse booing by thousands and thousands that goodes copped before he stood against racism?? The news reports please, with dates on them would be nice. Otherwise you're a lying sack of turd and a racist apologist to boot.
you made the initial claim he was booed after making a stand against racism so it's you job to find that evidence :roll:
Michael long was never given the significant platform goodes was as Australian of the year. Nup, he, nor any Aboriginal man mind you, wasn't even considered worthy of being a commissioner. But yet Michael long was given something for standing up against racism in the afl. Death threats in the mail. Yep, death threats. You seem to avoid this like the plague nlol you primitive bastard you.
Oh I'm not avoiding it. Australia was in a different place more than 2 decades ago. You ignore the fact that Long's abuser also received death threats, despite being caucasian. Long was given enormous support and publicity for his stand and was never abused by the crowds for it. This kills your argument dead, and youre pissed as hell
Racism is not cool folks. Neither are those who try to tell everyone it doesn't exist. They're actually worse in my opinion. Nlol you should be ashamed of yourself [-X
FMD! Where have I ever said racism doesnt exist? I'm reporting your filthy accusations and I hope you get a permaban
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:47 pm
Afl crowds:
generally not too upset when an Aboriginal man stands up against racism, though the odd few may send you death threats.

But when you stand against racism as Australian of the year and therefore have the potential to create significant national change? Then afl fans will do the modern day equivalent of grabbing pitchforks and burning torches and literally boo even the most legendary player out of the game.

It's a disgusting thing that stinks to high hell. Afl crowds are full of primitive racists.
so he was booed for being Australian of the year then? Fuck youre confused!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:51 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:39 pm

you made the initial claim he was booed after making a stand against racism so it's you job to find that evidence :roll:
Oh I'm not avoiding it. Australia was in a different place more than 2 decades ago. You ignore the fact that Long's abuser also received death threats, despite being caucasian. Long was given enormous support and publicity for his stand and was never abused by the crowds for it. This kills your argument dead, and youre pissed as hell
FMD! Where have I ever said racism doesnt exist? I'm reporting your filthy accusations and I hope you get a permaban
Oh dear, getting a bit touchy are we? Starting to feel the pinch? Clearly you're struggling. I told you not to discuss this matter due to your ignorance. You shoulda taken my advice bro, then you wouldn't be so upset and mad right now :lol:

Ok your post.
Ummm, you want me to prove Adam goodes was booed after he was Australian of the year? :hmm: are you living on this planet? There's about a thousand news articles with dates on em!! It's common knowledge. It was on national news for months you twit :lol: pickup yer game and stop running scared now.

Longs racist abuser was also given death threats? Errrrm bro? Who was the innocent in this matter? Long? Or the racist arsehole? Fmd you need help bro.

And my argument stands, goodes had a very significant platform, and he used it for good, he wanted all Australians to stand against racism with him. Thousands of afl fans were loud and clear, they didn't wanna stand against racism, they wanted anyone who could take an effective stance against racism out of their game. They're happy to give platitudes and tokenistic gestures to people who say racism is bad, but when a guy pulls up a thirteen year old girl for calling him an ape? And that guy is also an Australian of the year? It's pitchfork time for thousands of afl fans. Thousands and thousands of em.

It's very disappointing you continue to ignore the facts and purposely mislead and lie to members about past instances to make it out goodes was booed en masse for other reasons than a modern form of racism, covert racism. Very disappointing. You should read and observe the facts. You suggest Goodes was booed en masse before he stood against racism tsk tsk tsk [-X [-X [-X shameful stuff.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:47 pm
Afl crowds:

so he was booed for being Australian of the year then? Fuck youre confused!
You don't quite understand do you? :roll:
Read again nlol. :roll:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 am
Lol who remembers this from 2011
The usual chest beating crap that is so far removed from reality that it's incredible that they actually said this .

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 53369a222b

This is the headline

ANDREW McLeod tells the UN
RACISM IN AFL IS A THING OF THE PAST .

The amount of bullshit in this article requires a fleet of dump trucks to remove it .

There's the Marngook POSSUM SKIN reference .
There's a claim that players no longer get called names by other players or fans .

I would say that it is far far far worse now than in 2011

But that never stops the AFL "IMAGE" propaganda machine .
Andrew Mcleod is a champion AFL indigenous player who is very outspoken about racial issues. I'd believe him 100 times over you
You really are brainwashed .
You say you believe him when he says racism is a thing of the past .

What planet are you on .
There's an extensive list of racist incidents since 2011
Yet you say you believe some former payer ..who I have no doubt was reading th AFL script he was given .

So throwing a banana at an indigenous player is not racist .

You then in a reply to another post say that Goodes pointed out a young racist .

Hold on
You believe that it doesn't exist anymore yet post about a racist incident .

Get help
You are seriously delusional .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Bbear »

The NRL is by far far the most racist sport in Australia, miles and miles in front. The NRL has a long dirty sordid history of racist abuse.
Racial abuse is deeply ingrained in the culture of the NRL at both fan and club level. Racism is rampant at all levels of the game including RL grassroots football.
The NRL are in denial about the extent of racial abuse, most incidents go unreported because there is little consequence. The fans mostly are let off unpunished, club officials also unpunished.
The cowardly rancid RL fans who perpetrate racial abuse only deflect criticism by pointing to problems in other sports. The sports fan base just won't come clean, easier to hide behind the misdeeds of other sports.
The AFL has always come clean on unacceptable behaviour and trys to stamp it out.
The problems involving Goods, Winmar, Betts and others to name a few are always dealt with at a top level, a priority. Positive resolutions are discussed openly in the media. The odd rouge supporter does not reflect on the AFL in general.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap