Skill Level

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Skill Level

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 am
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:41 pm
One player. Awesome :roll:

I'll give you a tip, it had nothing to do with their unco kicking

because the NRL arent expanding into AFl markets and arent forward thinking enough to think such a move might promote the game in a new market

And other than marketing purposes no NRL player would ever be offered an AFL contract either

You obviously havent heard of Sav Rocca, Ben Graham or Darren Bennet
Sav Rocca played NFL in the 70s lol Not NRL.
Ben Graham played NFL too.

Are you getting confused with NRL and NFL.

So when has an AFL player been offered to play first grade NRL or made first grade NRL??

Never. :cool:
you said "other codes". Isnt gridiron another code? And it wasnt in the 70s either. Why would RL offer an AFL player a contract.? They're different games. Dont fool yourself into thinking NRL players were offered to play AFL because of their skills.

And AFL is far harder than NRL anyway. K Hunt said so :mrgreen:
AFL is harder yet no AFL player has ever made first grade NRL or been offered a first grade contract. :(/
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Because it pays less on average and it would mean learning a new sport. If the right monetary incentive was offered I am sure they could intice a few over. Fortunately for the nrl they wouldn't make that same mistake afl did. A significant proportion of hunt and falou wages was paid by the afl as their employees as marketing for them. I'm sure if they offered lance franklin 20 million for a few years he would come across. Hell I wouldn't blame him.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:56 am
NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 am
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Sav Rocca played NFL in the 70s lol Not NRL.
Ben Graham played NFL too.

Are you getting confused with NRL and NFL.

So when has an AFL player been offered to play first grade NRL or made first grade NRL??

Never. :cool:
you said "other codes". Isnt gridiron another code? And it wasnt in the 70s either. Why would RL offer an AFL player a contract.? They're different games. Dont fool yourself into thinking NRL players were offered to play AFL because of their skills.

And AFL is far harder than NRL anyway. K Hunt said so :mrgreen:
AFL is harder yet no AFL player has ever made first grade NRL or been offered a first grade contract. :(/
youre still under the false assumption that NRL players played AFL because of their skillzzzz :(/
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol. Well they were lauded by their coaches ...by the media .
One even wants Izzy back .

Unless they were just following the AFLOL propaganda line .
You know ..told to talk them up .
But you seemed to think that doesn't happen .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Fancy a coach talking up his player! :shock:

Everyone with a brain knows they werent there by merit
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Well... this is where you fumblers bring yourselves undone. Basic research, knowledge and intelligence are not your strong points.

This quote is 8 September 2016 in the SMH. "AFL 2016: Kevin Sheedy wants Greater Western Sydney Giants to bring back Israel Folau". Yep four years after Folau walked out on his multi million dollar contract due to disinterest with the fumbling mess he was playing the great coach Kelvin wants him back.

Why? For promotion? Take it away Kelvin: "Izzy Folau will cut a swathe through them." Interesting. What else do ya think Kelvin? "He can be anything that bloke. Don't think he can't play AFL. Izzy Folau was one of the best talents I've ever seen run out on a footy field."

There ya go. Pretty much a slam dunk!!! These are the words of the greatest coach in fumbling history.

Fumbleball is an unskilled mess of a game that is so easy to play they should start up a grandmothers comp. Call it AFLG.....lolololololololololool. It'll be a hoot.....lolololololololololo.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

You need to understand Sheedy to know what's going on. He loves his pet projects. Making someone with no hope into a niche player. He did it repeatedly when he coached Essendon

You only have to look at Folau's record to see he will never be an AFL player again. He averaged a mere 6 disposals per game. Yep, 6! :(/ He had his chance due to a free pass, yet failed dismally. Funny thing is he was supposedly a very good RL and RU player. LOL
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Here are the disposal averages for all GWS' listed players:
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/tr-g ... t=TA&st=DI

The worst of their 25 listed players averages 9 disposals per game. Folau averaged 6. LOL
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-g ... rael-folau
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Terry wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Well... this is where you fumblers bring yourselves undone. Basic research, knowledge and intelligence are not your strong points.

This quote is 8 September 2016 in the SMH. "AFL 2016: Kevin Sheedy wants Greater Western Sydney Giants to bring back Israel Folau". Yep four years after Folau walked out on his multi million dollar contract due to disinterest with the fumbling mess he was playing the great coach Kelvin wants him back.

Why? For promotion? Take it away Kelvin: "Izzy Folau will cut a swathe through them." Interesting. What else do ya think Kelvin? "He can be anything that bloke. Don't think he can't play AFL. Izzy Folau was one of the best talents I've ever seen run out on a footy field."

There ya go. Pretty much a slam dunk!!! These are the words of the greatest coach in fumbling history.

Fumbleball is an unskilled mess of a game that is so easy to play they should start up a grandmothers comp. Call it AFLG.....lolololololololololool. It'll be a hoot.....lolololololololololo.
That says it all really. Folau, a person with no previous AFL experience , can just waltz into the AFL and be recognised, by one of AFL's greats, as a player of enormous potential. Wow!

So basically, anyone walking down the street on any given Tuesday arvo has the potential to be a superstar in the AFL (providing they have one white parent).
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm
You need to understand Sheedy to know what's going on. He loves his pet projects. Making someone with no hope into a niche player. He did it repeatedly when he coached Essendon

You only have to look at Folau's record to see he will never be an AFL player again. He averaged a mere 6 disposals per game. Yep, 6! :(/ He had his chance due to a free pass, yet failed dismally. Funny thing is he was supposedly a very good RL and RU player. LOL
So this dill disagrees with Kelvin. Who to believe I wonder????? One of the greatest coaches in fumbling history........ or this semi literate internet trolling fumbling zealot??? Decisions, decisions....lololololololololololol.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Sheedy's pet project NlolRL :hmm: he left AFL four years earlier . More but but babble

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 am
NlolRL wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

So this dill disagrees with Kelvin. Who to believe I wonder????? One of the greatest coaches in fumbling history........ or this semi literate internet trolling fumbling zealot??? Decisions, decisions....lololololololololololol.
Im keeping his comment in context. Tell me, if Folau was any good why hasnt another AFL club approached him? Why were his stats so far below the worst AFL player's?
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:19 am
Sheedy's pet project NlolRL :hmm: he left AFL four years earlier . More but but babble
Whats that got to do with it?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Here's an article about Sheedy attempting to recruit from South Africa. http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/09/23/ca ... the-world/

He has also attempted to recruit from college basketball, Ireland and other areas of Africa. He always has loved thinking outside the square with coaching and recruiting, and trying to make a success story from complete novices is his passion
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:21 pm
Here's an article about Sheedy attempting to recruit from South Africa. http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/09/23/ca ... the-world/

He has also attempted to recruit from college basketball, Ireland and other areas of Africa. He always has loved thinking outside the square with coaching and recruiting, and trying to make a success story from complete novices is his passion
We all know that when it comes to bullshit AFL is king and there supporters are cocooned in a fantasy world . But how does this disprove anything? If anything it proves that the AFL are lacking when it comes to skill full players.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yep
Hi I'm kelvin shoddy .
I'll take some poor kid from another country & turn them into a top level fumbler .
Can't catch..no probs .
Can't kick straight ..no probs

Yep
Doesn't take much to be a player at top level in fumblelaad
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o