Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Post by Terry »

rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 pm
Terry wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:16 pm
rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm
My beloved rugby didn't even feature lol. It's not surprise considering how shit the ARU are running the game. On the bright side it's increased world wide

https://www.google.com.au/amp/mobile.re ... ent=safari 😆

You're gonna have to move to Toulon or Leicester pal. No one here care's about sport overseas unless an Australian team is playing.
That's a big statement to make gramma queen, so you know what every Australian sports fan prefers to watch? So no one cares about the NBA? Premier league? :?>
I don't think so pal. Some people watch the big brands you mentioned but no one watches European Rugby. I mean northern hemisphere Rugby is only marginally more exciting than watching grass grow!!!!

And congratulations, your grammar has improved after my heads up.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 pm
Lol
Tell me sarge .
Why are afl participation figures treated as gospel
Yet when RL participation figures beat them ...suddenly you mob aren't interested anymore
Lol it's actually you tin foil hat brigade take them as gospel

So in another survey show the afl has more participants than the nrlol yet you'll still rant over your nrlol figures!
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves
Team: warriors Hurricanes All Blacks
Been liked: 0

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:10 pm
No one cares about the union tho, do they.
I can confidently say that there are people who care about rugby. Oh wait I forgot "in Australia" 😄
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

Terry wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:47 pm
rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 pm
Terry wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:16 pm

You're gonna have to move to Toulon or Leicester pal. No one here care's about sport overseas unless an Australian team is playing.
That's a big statement to make gramma queen, so you know what every Australian sports fan prefers to watch? So no one cares about the NBA? Premier league? :?>
I don't think so pal. Some people watch the big brands you mentioned but no one watches European Rugby. I mean northern hemisphere Rugby is only marginally more exciting than watching grass grow!!!!

And congratulations, your grammar has improved after my heads up.
Grammar queen first it's no one cares about sports that don't involve Australian teams now it's they do just not euro rugby. You are a strange one pal.

But I will agree with you though even I'm not really a big fan of euro rugby. I watch the odd game here and there but it's nothing compare to Super rugby and my boys the huricanes!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:52 pm
Lol
Tell me sarge .
Yet when RL participation figures beat them ...suddenly you mob aren't interested anymore

So in another survey show the afl has more participants than the nrlol yet you'll still rant over your nrlol figures!
You really really are clueless
Go look at the last few threads on this subject .
Have a look at who started them .
Fumblers
Why is that
They think the figures released by afl house are true .
They gloat over them

Go bang your head into a wall a few more times
It mite wake up the remaining brain cell you haven't pickled
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 pm
I can confidently say that there are people who care about rugby. Oh wait I forgot "in Australia" 😄
Look there are very passionate people tied up in RU, but unfortunately until they address player development and retention so that we can compete against NZ (which to a novice) seems like well never will RU will continue to decline. Although the Rebels if they havve a good year this year will raise awareness down here in Vic.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:41 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:52 pm
Lol
Tell me sarge .

You really really are clueless
Go look at the last few threads on this subject .
Have a look at who started them .
Fumblers
Why is that
They think the figures released by afl house are true .
They gloat over them

Go bang your head into a wall a few more times
It mite wake up the remaining brain cell you haven't pickled
Lol another mental rant spazza!

These numbers are not from afl house!
It's another lot of stats showing sporting participation numbers in Australia!

And again it shows AR far more popular than league!

This has nothing to do with figures from afl house!
So really the figures that are again shown to be bs are the ones the nrlol ones!
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It's not stats you fucking imba .
It was another survey .

Now straight to to the wall
Don't put a helmet on
It's way too late for that
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

Swans4ever wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:11 am
rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 pm
Look there are very passionate people tied up in RU, but unfortunately until they address player development and retention so that we can compete against NZ (which to a novice) seems like well never will RU will continue to decline. Although the Rebels if they havve a good year this year will raise awareness down here in Vic.
They are slowly addressing those issues and one of the positives is setting up the NRC which is designed to improve the gap between club rugby and super rugby and give players who haven't gone through the development programs a chance to show case what they have. It will take some time but if they a presistant then I think rugby will eventually reap the benefits and have much strong super and national sides
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Nup, they have club sides older than RL clubs in QLD and NSW yet they ignore them. A ready made national comp or the start of one with well known cities and or suburbs, but they're too stupid to do it.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:09 am
Totally agree.

Union sold its soul for short term gain when it went international with super rugby, and now its wayyyyyy too late. Soccer has past it at the professional level. The NRC is too little too late.

You cant be playing half your club games overseas at ridiculous times away from the fan base and expect to stay on top of the game.
NRC isn't designed create a national comp it's designed to build depth so the super rugby teams/national sides to be more competitive. Union in Australia has passed the point of trying to create a national comp. I'm on ok with that.

Unlike afl and league rugby does not rely on Australia to be successful or to have a strong fan base.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Totally agree.

Union sold its soul for short term gain when it went international with super rugby, and now its wayyyyyy too late. Soccer has past it at the professional level. The NRC is too little too late.

You cant be playing half your club games overseas at ridiculous times away from the fan base and expect to stay on top of the game.
I can't argue with any of that Wookie. Whilst ever Super Rugby is the main domestic comp in Aust. the game is going nowhere fast.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

Terry wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:04 pm
Totally agree.

I can't argue with any of that Wookie. Whilst ever Super Rugby is the main domestic comp in Aust. the game is going nowhere fast.
The game has become an Olympic sport, the last World Cup drew more than 2.4million in attendance, World Cup will be going to Japan, increase in invest into the game from 340mil pounds the previous year 4 years to 416mil pounds for the next 4 years. Participation has reached over 8 million world wide, Japan and Argentina join super rugby.

AFL - making food cheaper at games
league - has taken the World Cup to Darwin :lol:

It's clear which sport is going places and which are going no where fast :salute:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

rugby365 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Totally agree.

The game has become an Olympic sport, the last World Cup drew more than 2.4million in attendance, World Cup will be going to Japan, increase in invest into the game from 340mil pounds the previous year 4 years to 416mil pounds for the next 4 years. Participation has reached over 8 million world wide, Japan and Argentina join super rugby.

It's clear which sport is going places and which are going no where fast :salute:
You're as delusional as the fumblers here pal!!!
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

Terry wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:06 pm
rugby365 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48 pm

You're as delusional as the fumblers here pal!!!
Truth hurts doesn't it grammar queen :lol: