Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Post by Swans4ever »

According to the Australian Sports Commission Ausplay Report Soccer is the number one player participated sport in Australia with Golf 2nd and AFL 3rd, where as RL is a very distant 9th and RU not making it into the top 10. So much for RL being the most played sport in Austtralia.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/footbal ... australia/
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Tell me sarge .
Why are afl participation figures treated as gospel
Yet when RL participation figures beat them ...suddenly you mob aren't interested anymore
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Re: Australia's most participated sports, soccer number 1, AFL number 3, RL number 9

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 pm
Lol
Tell me sarge .
Why are afl participation figures treated as gospel
Yet when RL participation figures beat them ...suddenly you mob aren't interested anymore
These figures are from the Australian Sports Commission who use ABS figures take it up with them!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves
Team: warriors Hurricanes All Blacks

Post by rugby365 »

My beloved rugby didn't even feature lol. It's not surprise considering how shit the ARU are running the game. On the bright side it's increased world wide

https://www.google.com.au/amp/mobile.re ... ent=safari πŸ˜†
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

rugby365 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm
My beloved rugby didn't even feature lol. It's not surprise considering how shit the ARU are running the game. On the bright side it's increased world wide

You're gonna have to move to Toulon or Leicester pal. No one here care's about sport overseas unless an Australian team is playing.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

More touch football players in Aus alone than registered afl players.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:26 pm
And let guess, your going to claim them as RL participants. FFS ](*,)
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:26 pm
I didnt commission the report The ASC did so take it up with them until then enjoy 9th.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah and we see a quarter of a million people playing afl in nSW each week.

FFS.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:32 pm
Yeah and we see a quarter of a million people playing afl in nSW each week.

FFS.
Since when is the expression NATIONAL a reference to NSW, the report was a NATIONAL report what is it that you dont understand about that very simple concept? Nationally AFL is played in clubs the 3rd most, NATIONALLY RL is played in clubs the 9th most, where did it say only in Nsw?
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Swans4ever wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:28 pm
According to the Australian Sports Commission Ausplay Report Soccer is the number one player participated sport in Australia with Golf 2nd and AFL 3rd, where as RL is a very distant 9th and RU not making it into the top 10. So much for RL being the most played sport in Austtralia.

If you check your link to the actual site of the Australian Sports Commission you will find you have once again reported incorrectly. Who woulda known???? The ASC actually lists Touch football as 8th with 272,000 players whilst you don't have it at all ya dill.

In any case this is not a report as you falsely state it is a survey of 20,000 adults and 4,000 kids and it seems very inaccurate. Does anyone seriously think golf really comes in 2nd???? And the numbers for touch are way too low.

You seriously need to research and fact check more carefully before you continually make a fool of yaself.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm
Swans4ever wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:28 pm

If you check your link to the actual site of the Australian Sports Commission you will find you have once again reported incorrectly. Who woulda known???? The ASC actually lists Touch football as 8th with 272,000 players whilst you don't have it at all ya dill.

In any case this is not a report as you falsely state it is a survey of 20,000 adults and 4,000 kids and it seems very inaccurate. Does anyone seriously think golf really comes in 2nd???? And the numbers for touch are way too low.

You seriously need to research and fact check more carefully before you continually make a fool of yaself.
1st I listed the source from the Thenewdaily I didnt write the peice only listed as the reference, I have checked with the ASC and you are right touch is listed so perhaps you can take it up with the editor. RL moves from 9th to 8th if you combine touch and RL. BUT still well down the list.
http://static.ausport.gov.au/ausplay/?page=16
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

A survey .
Wow
Swines has outdid himself
& just for the fumblers who are in denial
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (22.17 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves
Team: warriors Hurricanes All Blacks

Post by rugby365 »

Terry wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:16 pm
rugby365 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm

You're gonna have to move to Toulon or Leicester pal. No one here care's about sport overseas unless an Australian team is playing.
That's a big statement to make gramma queen, so you know what every Australian sports fan prefers to watch? So no one cares about the NBA? Premier league? :?>
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

No one cares about the union tho, do they.