Rugby league world cup 2017 meaningful or flop?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Rugby League World Cup 2017

Meaningful
44%
Flop
56%

Total votes: 9

rugby365
Reserves
Reserves
Team: warriors Hurricanes All Blacks
Been liked: 0

Re: Rugby league world cup 2017 meaningful or flop?

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm
Fair dinkum there's a Vichy fan here?
The good old "vichy" conspiracy always good for a laugh
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yes a laugh aye.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 pm
Yes a laugh aye.
:thumbleft:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I reckon the bigger laugh is being alive watching Union die in front of our very eyes here in Australia. Not because of some dastardly deed done through lies and deception, but because it's flat out boring, that's the most cutting part.

Sniggering*
😂
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:01 pm
I reckon the bigger laugh is being alive watching Union die in front of our very eyes here in Australia. Not because of some dastardly deed done through lies and deception, but because it's flat out boring, that's the most cutting part.

Sniggering*
😂
"here in Australia" god I love that line its all you seem to have :lol: . been hearing that for a while now but its still going :D . like I said before rugby doesn't rely on one nation to succeed like you lot lol. no no my friend the biggest laugh will be when the rlwc kicks off and see all the empty seats :\:
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:59 pm
Beaussie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 pm
This thread needs a poll. As for the question... flop in my mind. Same old shit with Australia and New Zealand dominating. Boring
The basement dwellers seem to dodge that fact!

Australia and NZ dominate,
Pissweak pathetic regulations where if a nrlol player is to unco to make the Australian and NZ team can pick and choose his next favourite colours and country and play for them! Then if he changes his mind he can play for a different country
So once again with the lie .
Show where a RL player can pick Whatever country he wants .
He can't
If he doesn't get selected for one of the top tier teams he can then be selected for a country .....he must have heritage there
You've posted this bullshit before & as usual you run when asked for proof .

So off ya go .
there is a whole thread and a article to go along with it, regarding the latest IR league player regulations! as well as threads discussing the last two NRLOL WCs!

ita a friggin joke, all your favourite NRLOL stars choosing what country to play for if they dont make the Australian or NZ teams, then Aussies or kiwis dominating and winning the cup!!

keep living in denial, the RLWC is a pathetic joke, just like the 4 nations & everything else NRLOL :thumbleft:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:59 pm
Beaussie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 pm
This thread needs a poll. As for the question... flop in my mind. Same old shit with Australia and New Zealand dominating. Boring
The basement dwellers seem to dodge that fact!

Australia and NZ dominate,
Pissweak pathetic regulations where if a nrlol player is to unco to make the Australian and NZ team can pick and choose his next favourite colours and country and play for them! Then if he changes his mind he can play for a different country
So once again with the lie .
Show where a RL player can pick Whatever country he wants .
He can't
If he doesn't get selected for one of the top tier teams he can then be selected for a country .....he must have heritage there
You've posted this bullshit before & as usual you run when asked for proof .

So off ya go .
there is a whole thread and a article to go along with it, regarding the latest IR league player regulations! as well as threads discussing the last two NRLOL WCs!

ita a friggin joke, all your favourite NRLOL stars choosing what country to play for if they dont make the Australian or NZ teams, then Aussies or kiwis dominating and winning the cup!!

keep living in denial, the RLWC is a pathetic joke, just like the 4 nations & everything else NRLOL :thumbleft:
Shouldn't be too hard to post something to back up your claim then
Off ya go .
You rant & rave but can't produce anything .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

rugby365 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Sniggering*
😂
"here in Australia" god I love that line its all you seem to have :lol: . been hearing that for a while now but its still going :D . like I said before rugby doesn't rely on one nation to succeed like you lot lol. no no my friend the biggest laugh will be when the rlwc kicks off and see all the empty seats :\:
Yeah and like in the USA huh, how long did the so called pro league last?

1 season.

Still sniggering
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Can't be gutters, not enough venom. Maybe someone from planet punt n grunt and gng union with a dash of the raah thrown in.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:43 pm
rugby365 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Sniggering*
😂
Yeah and like in the USA huh, how long did the so called pro league last?

1 season.

Still sniggering
not to sure what pro rugby has to do with "relying on one nation to succeed" but hey they gave it a shot, didn't workout the way they hoped but the will learn and will do it better next time round. See with rugby we are willing to give it a go until we get it right, but unlike your lot, if it doesn't work you just give up, four nations, Anzac test etc, ](*,) :wink:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah that's why it is, league always gives up, it did just after the split, all this is in your imagination.

BTW, no Union comp gets close to the NRL, not one. You could add just about all union domestic Comps tv rights together and the NRL will still be in earning more.

Your game survives on old richguys and the so called illuminated ones, no substance to it at all. Some pro clubs in France have average crowds of five thousand ffs.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The funniest thing with north America, after one game, the Toronto wolfpack will probably get more people to their opening game that what that whole pro union league union rugby got for its only season lol.

I hear you rah rahs didnt really give a stuff about the USA anyway so have moved on to China. Good luck with that lol.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 am
Yeah that's why it is, league always gives up, it did just after the split, all this is in your imagination.

BTW, no Union comp gets close to the NRL, not one. You could add just about all union domestic Comps tv rights together and the NRL will still be in earning more.

Your game survives on old richguys and the so called illuminated ones, no substance to it at all. Some pro clubs in France have average crowds of five thousand ffs.
Illuminate :lol: :lol: now Ive heard it all. Oh how envious we are of the NRL where stadiums are empty, 90% of the teams are running at a loss, players always on the news for domestic violence, dog humping and peeing in their mouths :lol: :lol: . Oh yes the great tv deal that the clubs have not much say over how its spent, cant even decide on something as simple as the salary cap :lol: WE ARE ENVIOUS :\:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

No, I don't worship other humans because I think they shit gold nuggets, I'll leave all the brown nosing to your lot, god knows you need it as the game doesn't sell itself.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah rl has some bad apples, luckily enough, no ex captains running around at parties blowing their wifes head off in front of all the guests. Naaaaa that's a union thing, much worse to pretend to hump a dog. Maybe we should look at south Africa where your code does alright, any teens fed to some hungry lions lately because they were black?vsurelyas a ruggah fan you would remember that one? Good little white union players they were, ihope I too can live up to those standards one day too, afteral, rugga is the sport for the upper classes and well to do, surely it's only westy league fans that get up to these sort of shenanigans?