Rugby league world cup 2017 meaningful or flop?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

Rugby League World Cup 2017

Meaningful
44%
Flop
56%

Total votes: 9

rugby365
Reserves
Reserves
Team: warriors Hurricanes All Blacks
Been liked: 0

Re: Rugby league world cup 2017 meaningful or flop?

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 am
The funniest thing with north America, after one game, the Toronto wolfpack will probably get more people to their opening game that what that whole pro union league union rugby got for its only season lol.

I hear you rah rahs didnt really give a stuff about the USA anyway so have moved on to China. Good luck with that lol.
wow a conspiracy theorist and a fortune teller, you are just a bag of tricks Parra :lol:

Yes the wolfpac team from toronto with 2 actually canadians playing in the world renowned league 1 comp with attendances in the hundreds!! what a sight that's going to be :lol:

You hear? are you a report parra you seem to always have the inside scoop about rugby :lol: . But how good is the 100 mil investment? whats even better world rugby isnt going to pay the bill. Thanks Alibaba sports!!
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:56 am
Yeah rl has some bad apples, luckily enough, no ex captains running around at parties blowing their wifes head off in front of all the guests. Naaaaa that's a union thing, much worse to pretend to hump a dog. Maybe we should look at south Africa where your code does alright, any teens fed to some hungry lions lately because they were black?vsurelyas a ruggah fan you would remember that one? Good little white union players they were, ihope I too can live up to those standards one day too, afteral, rugga is the sport for the upper classes and well to do, surely it's only westy league fans that get up to these sort of shenanigans?
"Good little white union players" come on now parra no need to bring race into this. [-X
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Whynot seeing as Union has always been a white boys sport. Heck go and have a look at the all blacks before open professionalism, nearly all white. Then there is Australia, you had to poach the darky Ella bro's from league to play union in the 80s yet rl had a WC captain in big Artie back in 1972 representing his indigenous background

ha, I could smash this yawn yawn all day as there is no bigger hypocrite in sports than the almighty whiter than white rugby union.
Bring dopey shit in that drunk young men do in RL, I'll fire back with some real home truths about your sport that lives on the back of dictators and slave drivers.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Got the names of all the Canadians in their other cities teams 365?

Naaaaa thought not, you know shit :)
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Whynot seeing as Union has always been a white boys sport. Heck go and have a look at the all blacks before open professionalism, nearly all white. Then there is Australia, you had to poach the darky Ella bro's from league to play union in the 80s yet rl had a WC captain in big Artie back in 1972 representing his indigenous background

ha, I could smash this yawn yawn all day as there is no bigger hypocrite in sports than the almighty whiter than white rugby union.
Bring dopey shit in that drunk young men do in RL, I'll fire back with some real home truths about your sport that lives on the back of dictators and slave drivers.
guess you didn't watch much NRL before 2000's then? :lol: anyone of colour would stick out like a sore thumb, talk about hypocrite lol. "the darky Ella" really? the darky? typical bogan RL racial slurring [-X

dictators and slave drives :lol: you should start your own conspiracy site mate lol.
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Ottawa sentors, montreal Canadiens, Toronto mapel Leafs, All 9 teams in the canadian Football League, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps FC, Montreal Impact, FC Edmonton and the Ottawa Fury just to name a few have more canadians playing in those teams then the 2 in the wolfpack. YOUR :)))
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

actually there is one team I found thats on par with the wolfpack that has only 1 canadian team in it the toronto raptors. Hope that makes you feel better :mrgreen:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

What trash and lies, typical Vichy fan. RL in Australia has led the way in regards non whites playing our major codes.

I will not go out into details today because of this stupid phone, but Friday I get my nbn at last so I'll def post all the links and history of RL indigenous players and I'll compare it to your sport, you know the sport, the sport with racial quotas.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Ottawa sentors, montreal Canadiens, Toronto mapel Leafs, All 9 teams in the canadian Football League, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps FC, Montreal Impact, FC Edmonton and the Ottawa Fury just to name a few have more canadians playing in those teams then the 2 in the wolfpack. YOUR :)))
Did I just come down in the last shower or something, any fw can post team names how about posting where the players come from instead of sidestepping as your lot always do?
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Idi Armin was a Rugga boy, also was a canabal.

Vichy France, nuf said.

Nicolae Ceausescu was Romanian dictator, under him,union was run as a pro sport for decades during the so called amateur era. He killed and made hundreds of thousands or millions of people disappear. Made rugga a national pass time, when he died, so did union more or less,never been up there since and at one stage were going to be in the 6 nations instead of Italy.

I'll post some more on Friday with links, might have a pop over and look up fira.

:)
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:02 pm
rugby365 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Did I just come down in the last shower or something, any fw can post team names how about posting where the players come from instead of sidestepping as your lot always do?
lol I ain't got time for that, just copy & paste into google and look at the roster yourself. not very hard. :wink:
rugby365
Reserves
Reserves

Post by rugby365 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:14 pm
Idi Armin was a Rugga boy, also was a canabal.

Vichy France, nuf said.

Nicolae Ceausescu was Romanian dictator, under him,union was run as a pro sport for decades during the so called amateur era. He killed and made hundreds of thousands or millions of people disappear. Made rugga a national pass time, when he died, so did union more or less,never been up there since and at one stage were going to be in the 6 nations instead of Italy.

I'll post some more on Friday with links, might have a pop over and look up fira.

:)
Oh right so it was rugby who was responsible for Nicolae Ceausescu Dictatorship! got it :salute: . Did you know that it was a rugby player that was responsible for the assassination of JFK, Rugby is also responsible for the sinking of the titanic and the Alien cover up at Rosewell. Its is even said that Jesus was crucified by the national jewish rugby union board :shock:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Deflection alert
Pimms is losing it
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

How can it be a flop before it has started.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Beaussie wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 pm
This thread needs a poll. As for the question... flop in my mind. Same old shit with Australia and New Zealand dominating. Boring
Well it can't be too bad if the same network the broadcasts AFL has bought the right to it.

Saying that, when is AFL going to get some tv network to show their international cup?? Where the teams are so shit Australia is not permitted tocompete in the competition.

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY INTERNATIONAL JOKE BIGGER THAN AFLS INTERNATIONAL CUP.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com