Whopping 9.8 million dollar operating loss for ESSENDON BOMBERS

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Whopping 9.8 million dollar operating loss for ESSENDON BOMBERS

Post by AFLcrap1 »

You failed to address his post . Why is that .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Because the reasons have been said countless times. The Swans get less than 10 other clubs why dont you address this fact or doesnt it fit your argument.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Less
Counting Cola
Retention money

🀣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4ever wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:45 am
ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:58 am
cheating the cap and paying players at other clubs and competitions from years past to honour said contracts you dope. Ricky Stuart more or less gave away half our bloody team just before he bailed to Canberra, well not before he managed to get a player or two to follow which Parramatta are still paying for.

There are reasons, and the cap is the main one, plus the dorks running the joint dont care, they just see the leagues club as a open bank cheque.
Looks like pot meet kettle.
what's up clip?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:20 pm
ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:58 am
cheating the cap and paying players at other clubs and competitions from years past to honour said contracts you dope. Ricky Stuart more or less gave away half our bloody team just before he bailed to Canberra, well not before he managed to get a player or two to follow which Parramatta are still paying for.

There are reasons, and the cap is the main one, plus the dorks running the joint dont care, they just see the leagues club as a open bank cheque.
what's up clip?
Why is paramatta losing more than Essendon somehow not as bad whatever the reason, just seems like double standards.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:56 pm
Less
Counting Cola
Retention money
Again the received less money in total than 10 other clubs what is it your having trouble understanding? You cant have it both ways saying the Swans only make a profit because of COLA when they pay money to an equalisation fund and receive less from the AFL in total than 10 other clubs. No matter how many times you try and argue about COLA or retention how about you address this first or are you afraid too?
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Which ever way you look at it. Essendon is going to the shit.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4ever wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:45 pm

what's up clip?
Why is paramatta losing more than Essendon somehow not as bad whatever the reason, just seems like double standards.
Parramatta have been rorting the system for about 6 years now while they tried to get off the foot of the table, that's why all the coaches we had come and go and I forget the number because there were as many in the years we are talking about all let players go to other clubs while parra fiddled the books. When caught we had fines, caught again and again and again and again they tend to stack up, we lost our 7's title and the big prize money that came with that. We had to off load players a quarter way through last season just to be allowed to take the pitch. We have had a few players sue the eels lately because of contracts not being lived up to, don't you think all these things add up when you have 2-3-4 or was it 5 warring factions trying to take over the joint offering bribes and all sorts of shit, wow nice way to run a club you love, by setting it on fire.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:04 pm

what's up clip?
Parramatta have been rorting the system for about 6 years now while they tried to get off the foot of the table, that's why all the coaches we had come and go and I forget the number because there were as many in the years we are talking about all let players go to other clubs while parra fiddled the books. When caught we had fines, caught again and again and again and again they tend to stack up, we lost our 7's title and the big prize money that came with that. We had to off load players a quarter way through last season just to be allowed to take the pitch. We have had a few players sue the eels lately because of contracts not being lived up to, don't you think all these things add up when you have 2-3-4 or was it 5 warring factions trying to take over the joint offering bribes and all sorts of shit, wow nice way to run a club you love, by setting it on fire.
Look both Essendon and Para have had many similarities in recent years, poor administrations that lead to bringing the clubs into financial difficulties and lost opportunities on the field. But both clubs have considerable upside, large followings, big media profiles and more capacity to recover that many other clubs. I wouldnt be too negative Para I think long term they will be stronger for it. A true test of a club isnt those that hang around for premierships, its those that hang around for hard times - and one thing Ive noticed is that Paramatta has plenty of those supporters.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:04 pm

what's up clip?
But but but! Double standards as per usual from you tin foil hat brigade!

Essendons loss comes from the extra payer payments, court costs, fines, winning the wooden spoon and still paying off a new 30 million dollar facility

The eels still lost more and turn over less than half in football revenue, yet you still think make your but but excuse for the eels while keep trying to take the mora high ground over Essendon!

Lol
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The eels loss is not because they had no one turning up, they have been run like a rabble for 10 freaking years you idiot. They splash money around on other sports and shit, it all goes under the eels banner for some reason tho.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

And I will take the moral high ground until my club is suspended for drug cheating you dork, fiddling the books or fiddling with human lives, which is worse?

Lets ask moron LIC?

Who's worse LIC, Parra for being cheats and run like a chook raffle for 10 years or Essingbongers for injecting everyone inside the club with shit?
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Can't believe I had to state that, you're a dead set fuckwit.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:04 am
And I will take the moral high ground until my club is suspended for drug cheating you dork, fiddling the books or fiddling with human lives, which is worse?

Lets ask moron LIC?

Who's worse LIC, Parra for being cheats and run like a chook raffle for 10 years or Essingbongers for injecting everyone inside the club with shit?
Lol
Theres a world of difference between a badly run club
& a cheating club .....especially one that didn't seem to care what health problems it's players could possibly face in the future .
Badly run club
V
Club using their players as Guinea Pigs .

The mind boggles at how someone can compare them .

Also
Once more . For the dingbat
There's a lot more to clubs than FOOTBALL related revenue . That's all you rant about
You ignore other revenue streams .

Revenue is revenue & clubs will find$$$$ from wherever they can .....

Also once again
You keep ignoring the relationship between a RL club & the leagues club .
It's been explained ...over & over & over ..

🀣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 am
The eels loss is not because they had no one turning up, they have been run like a rabble for 10 freaking years you idiot. They splash money around on other sports and shit, it all goes under the eels banner for some reason tho.
But but but
And Essendon haven't been a rabble?
They haven't won a final since 2002

Buy the sounds of it the owners may be board with the nrlol & sick of putting money in to the dud investment of league & a nrlol club
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.