Ovals in India.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Ovals in India.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

You said most Indians out of a massive Indian population follow afl .
Until you can post something other than your own bullshit to back this up
You're full of shit...still
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Maybe it was just his impression or observations . Swans... you should know better with aflcrap and maybe could have prefaced it with say 'in my opinion' or "from what I can see" .. etc.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Maybe it was just his impression or observations . Swans... you should know better with aflcrap and maybe could have prefaced it with say 'in my opinion' or "from what I can see" .. etc.

I would doubt there is research on this ... but who knows ... who cares ..... but I can see what swans is saying ... if you're in Melbourne you likely to follow afl (not all but most). Soccer is the really only other alternative down there or to follow nothing. I think it is safe to assume that a lot of Indians live in Melbourne and a lot of those would likely follow afl. It may be wrong but until shown to be wrong it is a fair assumption in my opinion. It has what is called "face validity".
Veni, vidi, vici
Laniger
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Crows
Been liked: 0

Post by Laniger »

It will come down to money, as usual. There must be on off season for use of the ovals.
Set up a competition, four teams, one city, teams play in rotation for three matches,
Repeat through the season, finals, Grand Final. Result.....revenue for the promoters.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my

🀣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: ↑Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 am

I would doubt there is research on this ... but who knows ... who cares ..... but I can see what swans is saying ... if you're in Melbourne you likely to follow afl (not all but most). Soccer is the really only other alternative down there or to follow nothing. I think it is safe to assume that a lot of Indians live in Melbourne and a lot of those would likely follow afl. It may be wrong but until shown to be wrong it is a fair assumption in my opinion. It has what is called "face validity".
Fucking lol

Until it's shown to be wrong .
Fuck off

He made a claim ..its up to him to provide some proof .
It's not up to me to show its wrong .
I'm not the one making outlandish claims .
Oh & Fred ..swines has a long long history of bullshitting .
& then running or ignoring .

So sorry if it offends you that I'd ask for some verification of his claims .

It'll be like the hockey pads .....nothing ...
Not a thing to back it up .

🀣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: ↑Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 am

"Face validity" ..........lolololololololoolol. Did you google that one Freddy lolololololol. Or did ya confer with your team of bubble dwelling advisors before posting......lolololololol. My opinion is you haven't got a clue......but hey what's new?????
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

He he ... cue terry stage left .... not addressing topic or point but attacking the man in a sorry attempt to remain relevant when he has nothing to contribute.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I'm camping by the way down at Coffs Harbour ... so no did not consult as just my brood here.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Good on ya Fred......many fumbleball goal posts down that way?????
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Well. We set out on our daily search and after many hours of hunting could not find any. After talking to many locals in our quest to find some hint of afl alas our search bore no fruit. Down heartened and broken we retired for an ale at the local establishment ... we had worked up quite a first. Having a Toohey's Old at the bar I notice a footy tipping comp for both the nrl and afl..... I think ... I'll take that ... I'll have to take that. I look at my schooner and finish off the last gulp and say ... that'll do that'll do ... and walk out back to face a new day.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: ↑Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:24 pm
Well. We set out on our daily search and after many hours of hunting could not find any. After talking to many locals in our quest to find some hint of afl alas our search bore no fruit. Down heartened and broken we retired for an ale at the local establishment ... we had worked up quite a first. Having a Toohey's Old at the bar I notice a footy tipping comp for both the nrl and afl..... I think ... I'll take that ... I'll have to take that. I look at my schooner and finish off the last gulp and say ... that'll do that'll do ... and walk out back to face a new day.
Good on ya Fred. Take solace for small mercies. And think of the Indians that love the fumble, bumble and stumble!!!! That'll get you through the night.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Fingers crossed man .... fingers crossed. Must keep the fsitg. Tomorrow's a new day hey.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Well ... today off for a drive and scouting some surf beaches as myself and the kids keen to get out. Distance memories Terry of last nights anguish had vanished as we turned toward woolgoolga in the hope of decent waves despite the howling winds ... and there it was.... in the middle of the town... an Aussie rules oval. I chuckle as I drive by thinking fondly of Terry and our little banter. Then, as I drive toward sawtell there within the grounds of saint Paul's was an even better Aussie rules ground. I'm impressed and my impression Of aussie rules footprint across this great land is reconfirmed and I think " could you imagine magibe driving through country Victoria , say in Gippsland and seeing a rl ground. Not likely... not likely indeed ... let alone 2 with a 10 minute drive of each other.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Fred wrote: ↑Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:34 pm
Well ... today off for a drive and scouting some surf beaches as myself and the kids keen to get out. Distance memories Terry of last nights anguish had vanished as we turned toward woolgoolga in the hope of decent waves despite the howling winds ... and there it was.... in the middle of the town... an Aussie rules oval. I chuckle as I drive by thinking fondly of Terry and our little banter. Then, as I drive toward sawtell there within the grounds of saint Paul's was an even better Aussie rules ground. I'm impressed and my impression Of aussie rules footprint across this great land is reconfirmed and I think " could you imagine magibe driving through country Victoria , say in Gippsland and seeing a rl ground. Not likely... not likely indeed ... let alone 2 with a 10 minute drive of each other.
Meanwhile we all laugh at AFLs continued failed attempts at getting another country interested in their sport.
AFL an older sport than Rugby League, yet still they can't even get a neigbouring nation like NZ to take them seriously.
Oh but lets not forget those AFL expats in the UK playing on Rugby and Soccer fields due to no AFL facilities being available.

While Rugby League continues to get good crowds at exhibition matches in AFL heartlands like Perth.
AFLs exhibition matches halved in 3 years in New Zealand. :lol: :lol:

Now we have overseas competitive teams from PNG in Rugby League reserve grades while AFL can't even do that lol.

I guess in AFLs case you can only push shit up hill so far hey fred. :lol: :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com