The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the No.1 Football Code in Australia?

Australian Football
58%
Rugby League
35%
Rugby Union
2%
Soccer
5%

Total votes: 111

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So that ramble was just that .
Rambling deflective shit .
Simply put . Show me when really I posted what you claimed .
You can't .
It's your usual ploy on here .
State I said something .
Then argue against it(SGT Strawman strikes again)
When asked to show where .
You go on a big ramble .
Then comes the usual .waaa waaaa..
I'm gunna leave this forum .
Either put up or shut up you lying sack of shit
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:41 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:34 pm
Here we go again .
You just started another Strawman argument .
Can you show where I've said why you just claimed
And here we go again deflection and taking issue with one aspect but igniring the point. Your arguments are always circular. The point of this article was no more than to say that the Swans year was a success, you then quote your usual BS to insinuate that somehow despite such successs they are failing. When anyone calls into question your argument then its they that are presenting a strawman argument, when pointed out the implication of YOUR conclusions its the usual retreat into show where I said that knowing full well the inference your asking others to draw. How about you just acknowledge the Swans have done well or better yet not comment. After all how is the Swans doingg well affecting your love for RL? It doesnt. But your jeolousy proves your just an insecure small minded person.
We were talking social media .

This was my reply to you

You can write off social media ...lol
It's how the world is these days .
It's what occupies the majority of teens & young adults .
Just look at any young person/ people ..most looking at their phones .
Like it or not social media is a big part of people's lives

But it's nothing if it favours RL
Insignificant if fumbles is not on top .

Talk about living in an alternate reality .

It has absolutely nothing ...fuck all to do with what you just rambled about .

So whatever you think I'm insinuating is all in your head ,

Get help sarge .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

And where did i write it off I said that simply cherry picking a stat without a full picture says nothing, yet just like tv ratings you cling to these stats like a life preserver. Perhaps you should take your own advice about help but i dont think the is a treatment narcissism.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:58 am
And where did i write it off I said that simply cherry picking a stat without a full picture says nothing, yet just like tv ratings you cling to these stats like a life preserver. Perhaps you should take your own advice about help but i dont think the is a treatment narcissism.
We cling to our ratings because we're proud of our ratings. Year after year RL wins. Who wouldn't brag. Its like you people living in your sheltered little fantasy world going on and on about your crowds. Though there isn't much to brag about there.

Our sport is clearly No. 1 on Facebook , clearly No. 1 on TV. So clearly then its the most popular sport in Australia , Just like the NRL website says !

:cheers:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:40 am
We cling to our ratings because we're proud of our ratings. Year after year RL wins. Who wouldn't brag. Its like you people living in your sheltered little fantasy world going on and on about your crowds. Though there isn't much to brag about there.

Our sport is clearly No. 1 on Facebook , clearly No. 1 on TV. So clearly then its the most popular sport in Australia , Just like the NRL website says !

:cheers:
You are using facebook to guagr popularity? Lol

One click is pretty much the level of support shown by your average RL fan. How about forum members. Bigfooty would be bigger than all other sports forums in Australia combined.

Membership shows fans who are willing to put their hard earned into attending and supporting their club.

TV, when comparing like for like, shows the AFL is way ahead of the nRL
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

&. Once again . You've made a claim that I said something.
Yet when asked to show where you go on a big deflective ramble .

So put up or shut up you lying flog
You continually start arguments that are bullshit .

I even reposted my post .
It showed it had nothing to do with your lies .

Get help
Or better still fuck off .

This forum runs far better without getteing bogged down by afl dickheads who start Strawman arguments .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Get help

This forum runs far better without getteing bogged down by afl dickheads who start Strawman arguments .
Tisk tisk time to take your bex and have a good lie down. Again I didnt claim anything again take your own advice you loon. Now dont reply because im not going too sick of talking to a moron (get a life while your at it you post on this site everyday which is a clear sign you have either ocd issues or anger issues, get out feel the sunshine and look at the big world around you. Perhaps learn what a strawman argument is because for someone that accuses others you seem to do a lot of it.)
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:39 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Get help

Tisk tisk time to take your bex and have a good lie down. Again I didnt claim anything again take your own advice you loon. Now dont reply because im not going too sick of talking to a moron (get a life while your at it you post on this site everyday which is a clear sign you have either ocd issues or anger issues, get out feel the sunshine and look at the big world around you. Perhaps learn what a strawman argument is because for someone that accuses others you seem to do a lot of it.)
Jesus h .
No wonder you don't want me to reply .

Is it becaus you are lying again .

You now say you didn't claim anything .
Yet you posted this in reply to me

A bit like saying the Swans arent the biggest club in Sydney even thou they have the largest crowds, membership and football revenue eh crapper........hypocrite ...hahaha

:(/ :(/ :(/ :)))

So you make a claim to start a Strawman argument .
When asked to show where I said it .
You can't .
You then lie & say you didn't say that .
Oh lol

What is wrong with you .
Seriously .
You do this shit every time you come back here .
Say I said something ..yet you can't seem to post where I said it .
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

Now please show where I said that about the Swans .

Off ya go .
No deflection with your ramblings about ocd .
It's simple
Just post what you claimed .
:))) :))) :)))

🤣
Xman wrote
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NRL will be a $500m business

he NRL will become a $500 million business for the first time this year, but its next five years will be less profitable overall than the previous period.
More money will flow to the competition's 16 clubs as a result of a controversial funding deal agreed to last year and the league will also spend more than $20 million annually on a new digital media business.

The NRL, which announced a $3.7 million net loss for 2017 on Thursday, insists though that its balance sheet will emerge stronger and that it would have $100 million in cash assets by 2022 as a result of its new record $2 billion broadcast deal with Nine Entertainment Co and Fox Sports that begins with the upcoming 2018 season.

He said the league's revenue was budgeted to reach $500 million for the first time this year due mostly to an increase in broadcast income, but the NRL had moved to distribute more revenue to its clubs than it had between 2013 and 2017.

Though the NRL has moved to liquidate its sustainability or future fund, the league had about $90 million in cash assets on its balance sheet at the end of October. Mr Crawford said the NRL is budgeting to add about $15 million to its reserves by 2022, by which time it should have more than $100 million in savings.

http://www.afr.com/business/sport/nrl-w ... 208-h0vr8b
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fourth radio broadcaster pushing for access to NRL matches to syndicate
A fourth radio station is poised to join the big league by calling NRL matches this season, reports News Corp’s Dean Ritchie.
The Daily Telegraph understands Melbourne-based Crocmedia hopes to announce a four-game weekly schedule in coming days.
Crocmedia would relay match calls through a metropolitan radio station, regional networks and also online.
The company is currently searching and headhunting radio commentators to call games.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

WOW!

Australian coach Mal Meninga is intent on expanding the footprint of rugby league and is considering an expression of interest to host an end-of-season Test in Qatar in October.

Meninga is exploring the possibility of a charity match against Tonga to raise money for the victims of Cyclone Gita, and the financial incentive to take a game to the Middle East could have a huge impact on the lives of those affected.

The Kangaroos are also scheduled to play a game against New Zealand in Auckland at the end of the year, however relocating the match as part of a series in Qatar could give the Kiwis the ideal warm-up match on their way to their tour of the United Kingdom.

Meninga is a big believer of taking the game to uncharted territory and is also exploring alternative options.

Departing ARL Commission chairman John Grant is expected to be elected as the Rugby League International Federation chairman on Sunday.

He has a close relationship with Meninga and will play a pivotal role in securing the historic Test on Middle Eastern or American soil.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/02/21/kan ... -in-qatar/
Last edited by pussycat on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Excellent news if it raises much needed money for Tongan cyclone relief .

Let's hope that that RL learnt off the afl about overseas games

A catering tent that holds 5,000+ people at one time is a must

🤣
Xman wrote
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

They can fit upwards of 100k under the grand stand if its a hot day. Which really does sound zooper :rofl:

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

pussycat wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:15 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

They can fit upwards of 100k under the grand stand if its a hot day. Which really does sound zooper :rofl:
Yeah true. Now that I think of it.......has anyone heard from beatup since he ventured to the freak show at the SFS?? He seems to have disappeared. Call out to NSW Police........please check under the stands at the SFS!!! I think there are people trapped inside like what happened in Shanghai!!!!

Geeeezzzzzzzz........the AFL are the best run league in the universe....how do they lose people under stadiums all the time????????? Wookie......we need your help.....please come back......only you can fix this.... lololololololololololol!!!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Wookies a goners, I ordered him to take a break in August septemher 2017. He took the news pretty hard and he’s not really been back since. I could pm him and invite him back if you like terry ?

Otherwise I suggest we rise as members and call for expressions of interest for wookies admin position from the floor. I did try to issue a formal invitation to members to express their interest a few weeks back but it was hastily deleted from th forums.

:)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?